To theists only: is it reasonable for a theist to sin?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2017, 07:53 AM
RE: To theists only: is it reasonable for a theist to sin?
False THIS you wanker....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
06-01-2017, 08:08 AM
(06-01-2017 07:53 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  False THIS you wanker....

I sooo am gonna enjoy trolling this thread Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
06-01-2017, 08:09 AM
(06-01-2017 05:26 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(06-01-2017 05:05 AM)adey67 Wrote:  .............
Who made you boss, ?? And what the Censored is a false atheist anyhow lol. I look forward to ........

Dear friends, let me teach you again some truths. Yes

There is condemnation against Russia in Clinton's hacking. The condemnation could be: 1) false, or 2) right. Do you follow? This condemnation is false, because it violates the Scientifically grounded the Presumption of Innocence (read it in Wikipedia).

Smartass

Accusations are made based on evidence. You are a dolt. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
06-01-2017, 08:24 AM
Borg, you are on my ignore list for many reasons and the only way I even know what you typed is because someone quoted you.

At last you have achieved something worthy.
You made my ignore list.
Congrats

Your life has meaning, now that I have ignored you.
Oh wait, I'm replying in your thread, which means I'm not completely ignoring you. So that means my previous statement is wrong.

Your life has no meaning.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
06-01-2017, 08:39 AM
Well if you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing Hobo

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 7 users Like jennybee's post
06-01-2017, 08:40 AM
(06-01-2017 02:03 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I am asking the opinion of theists, not the nonsense of the false atheists.

If you are the "atheist", please, play here the theist.

If you are angry (or else-way unfriendly), please go away, do not garbage mine thread!

Angry
[sigh] where to begin ...

Well, first off, define sin and establish THAT as a "reasonable", much less real, concept. Then we might have a fighting chance to answer the question of whether it's reasonable to sin. And judging from your rhetoric, you had better define "reasonable" too because I doubt that it has much to do with the commonly accepted definition of same, which is, that a thing is the sort of thing a person would do based on actual reason.

Secondly I can see that you are another one of these dolts that concocts your own definition for words (like 'atheist') and then imposes them on others rather than determining what definition they are actually going by or what definition is actually in common usage. So I dismiss that out of hand. There is no more a false atheist than there is a dark light.

Finally, this is a forum for DEBATE which precludes a demand that no one be "unfriendly" or in disagreement with you.

The way I normally handled asshats like yourself on other sites was to simply block them unless I felt that by doing so I might lose some context in discussions you participate in because you actually CONTRIBUTE something. Provisionally it's already looking grim for you, dude.
[+] 2 users Like mordant's post
06-01-2017, 08:45 AM
(06-01-2017 02:03 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I am asking the opinion of theists, not the nonsense of the false atheists.

If you are the "atheist", please, play here the theist.

If you are angry (or else-way unfriendly), please go away, do not garbage mine thread!

Angry

Is it reasonable for theists to sin?

I would say no, but I can't say I understand the question all that well minus some examples for clarification.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
[+] 1 user Likes Tomasia's post
06-01-2017, 08:53 AM
(06-01-2017 05:26 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(06-01-2017 05:05 AM)adey67 Wrote:  .............
Who made you boss, ?? And what the Censored is a false atheist anyhow lol. I look forward to ........

Dear friends, let me teach you again some truths. Yes

There is condemnation against Russia in Clinton's hacking. The condemnation could be: 1) false, or 2) right. Do you follow? This condemnation is false, because it violates the Scientifically grounded the Presumption of Innocence (read it in Wikipedia).

Smartass

Teach us again? When was the first Truth?
06-01-2017, 08:54 AM
Sure. Why not?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
06-01-2017, 08:57 AM
(06-01-2017 08:24 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Your life has meaning, now that I have ignored you.
Oh wait, I'm replying in your thread, which means I'm not completely ignoring you. So that means my previous statement is wrong.

Your life has no meaning.

If you ignore his request to ignore him does that mean you are ignoring him and not ignoring him at the same time?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post