To train up a child

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
22-11-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: To train up a child
(22-11-2013 10:54 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  And I will love him and pet him, and squeeze him and I Shall call him Squishy.......and he shall be mine forever and ever.

And I shall stalk you now- My new pet troll. Give me a reason to exist here to give you nothing but shit day in and day out. I will track you and post where you post and make your existence miserable for thou doth spew such crap you are worthy of torment. Welcome to hell.......yanno............the one you believe in.Laughat

(rubs hands together in maniacal fashion) Buwwaaaahaaaa (prepares cauldron with boiling oil)Tongue

[Image: cat-sharpening-claws.gif]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
22-11-2013, 09:43 PM
(22-11-2013 11:24 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  My children could say at a young age, "Jesus took the spanking that we all deserve. He took our punishment for us."

Wow. Brainwashing at its best.

22-11-2013, 09:48 PM
(22-11-2013 11:35 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Our children were lightly struck or hit on their soft bottoms with a WEAPON. KC used a plastic spoon. Friends have used wooden spoons.

fixed that for ya.

Quote:The word "hit" to me is evocative of punching with a fist. If we could use the word spank rather than hit or "beat", I'd personally appreciate your courtesy to me.

So you would prefer that everyone else use the same euphemisms as you to minimize the perception of the actual violence that you did to your children, and buy into your gaslighting.

22-11-2013, 09:58 PM
(22-11-2013 11:42 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Let's think about this like adults. Maybe I should appear via a group Skype or other conference so we can all talk like adults, and so I can show, physically and verbally, exactly how we spank (an action figure, not a live child).

I think the vast overreaction here is from people genuinely concerned about the welfare of children--Christian or atheist--and also a few mockers with nothing of importance to say.

You know, asshole, one of my children was grievously abused as an infant by a supposedly trusted adult, and I have NO patience or tolerance AT ALL for your bullshit and your bullshit rationalizations. You have already admitted enough in this forum to get your ass arrested. Don't push your luck.

22-11-2013, 10:01 PM
(22-11-2013 12:01 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  --if no one calls CPS on me!

You can bet your ass that if I knew where the fuck you were, I would.

22-11-2013, 10:01 PM
(22-11-2013 12:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, and this is a very telling sentence:
"Not only should 300 people not wait for a brat, their two parents or one guardian or whomever should not wait."

A brat. Your attitude towards children is ignorant and abusive.

You caught that, too. Yes, VERY telling.

22-11-2013, 10:06 PM
(22-11-2013 12:27 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  This thread is the reason why there are anti-theists instead of just atheists.

Starving a child, forcing a child to shower outside with a hose, mistreating a baby for using their diaper, freezing your child in the winter....this is not acceptable. If you disagree, and think your god endorses any of the above then then your god is evil and not worthy of worship, and you are a stupid asshole for following, or are evil and deserve the worst punishment mankind can fathom.

QFTMFT.

22-11-2013, 10:12 PM
(22-11-2013 01:07 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Yes, I'm aware of abuse cycles and people who say the abuser loved them and the abusers who say the abused "made them" and all their codependent scariness and etc.

No surprise at all that an abuser is aware and well-versed on the dynamics of abuse. Gotta stay a step ahead of the law, ya know.

Quote:Inside Proverbs 23, which is a chapter filled with Proverbs on self-control:

Do not withhold correction from a child,
For if you beat him with a rod, he will not die.
14 You shall beat him with a rod,
And deliver his soul from hell.

So we're not going to do any more of this mealy-mouthed bullshit of not calling the beatings you deliver your children beatings, or hitting, or any other euphemisms, are we -- because your fairy tale book says "BEAT", and any mealy-mouth denial would be denying your GAWD and "His" commands, right?

Quote:I'm sorry you still remember having a toy taken away--.....blah blah blah...

You are not sorry at all, you patronizing son of a bitch.

22-11-2013, 10:17 PM
(22-11-2013 01:15 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  1) Reverse it. There's only about three things in the book we haven't done.

Which makes you an admitted child abuser.

Quote:2) Spanking biblically is excellent blah blah blah....

Wow, you are deluded as fuck/

Quote:3) We have hardly discussed what I do or what the Bible teaches on this thread--barely at all.
That's because you are being an evasive son of a bitch.

[quote[
Why don't you slow down a bit and judge me later when you have more evidence? [/quote]

What you have already admitted here is plenty of evidence.

Quote:Again, if you're so convinced I'm in the wrong, draw it out of me instead of fighting me every step so it's all laid bare for us all to see
You don't dictate what everyone else in this forum does and how. Your sad attempts to control and manipulate everyone here are failing miserably.

22-11-2013, 10:25 PM
Or not. Drinking Beverage

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco