27-11-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: To train up a child
a chance to respond because
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2013, 10:31 PM
(27-11-2013 10:28 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 10:17 PM)Concerned Wrote:  I have some friends that have used the books methods and they have produced wonderful results. I have never personally used the books but looking back now I wish I had bought a copy.

Oh yes, because your child deserves to be beaten for thinking for himself.

You make me sick and I am glad that neither one of my moms (they know who they are) care for me.

How about you take a look at your child before you decide he needs a good whooping.

FFS.

Out of the mouth of babes.

Well said, kiddo. Thumbsup

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
27-11-2013, 10:31 PM
you post to fast and too much then FLY OFF THE FUCKING HANDLE and curse everyone out pretending to debate.
[+] 1 user Likes The_Thinking_Theist's post
27-11-2013, 10:34 PM
(27-11-2013 10:31 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  you post to fast and too much then FLY OFF THE FUCKING HANDLE and curse everyone out pretending to debate.

[Image: jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babie...mes-17.jpg]

27-11-2013, 10:35 PM
(27-11-2013 10:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 10:17 PM)Concerned Wrote:  I have some friends that have used the books methods and they have produced wonderful results. I have never personally used the books but looking back now I wish I had bought a copy.

You are aware of the dozen children that have been killed by parents following the advice in this book, yes?

What's not wonderful about sending your children to heaven early.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
27-11-2013, 10:36 PM
(27-11-2013 10:34 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 10:31 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  you post to fast and too much then FLY OFF THE FUCKING HANDLE and curse everyone out pretending to debate.

[Image: jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babie...mes-17.jpg]

I see the adherents of To train up a child aren't the only enjoyers of child abuse on this forum.
27-11-2013, 10:59 PM
(27-11-2013 10:36 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 10:34 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  [Image: jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babie...mes-17.jpg]

I see the adherents of To train up a child aren't the only enjoyers of child abuse on this forum.

I see that, in your feeble mind, that was supposed to be some kind of slam, but it doesn't even make any fucking SENSE.

FAIL.

27-11-2013, 11:24 PM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2013 11:28 PM by sporehux.)
According to "how to train a child up", by the pearls.
You just have to give your husband sex before punishing the kid this dissipates the anger (he said this for real),
And enjoy hitting your child, make it fun, He says.

Then this Abuse is by the Bible good parenting.

This was taken from an earlier version of the Pearls website: not chopped up for out of context impact, this is horses mouth stuff.

According to Michael Pearl:

“But if your husband has sexually molested the children, you should approach him with it. If he is truly repentant (not just exposed) and is willing to seek counseling, you may feel comfortable giving him an opportunity to prove himself, as long as you know the children are safe. If there is any thought that they are not safe, or if he is not repentant and willing to seek help, then go to the law and have him arrested. Stick by him, but testify against him in court. Have him do about 10 to 20 years, and by the time he gets out, you will have raised the kids, and you can be waiting for him with open arms of forgiveness and restitution. Will this glorify God? Forever. You ask, “What if he doesn't repent even then?” Then you will be rewarded in heaven equal to the martyrs, and God will have something to rub in the Devil’s face. God hates divorce — always, forever, regardless, without exception.”

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".