To train up a child

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
23-12-2013, 09:19 AM
RE: To train up a child
(23-12-2013 09:13 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  I take it then, that no one wants to talk with me by Skype or phone to see how real Christians discipline their children, and to discuss the subtleties of the Pearls' book and philosophy?

Omg. This again?
No, no one wants to talk to you about in which manner you abused your children. And/or how you're better than other child abusers because you bought a book that taught you how to do it without leaving marks.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Losty's post
23-12-2013, 09:24 AM
(23-12-2013 09:19 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(23-12-2013 09:13 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  I take it then, that no one wants to talk with me by Skype or phone to see how real Christians discipline their children, and to discuss the subtleties of the Pearls' book and philosophy?

Omg. This again?
No, no one wants to talk to you about in which manner you abused your children. And/or how you're better than other child abusers because you bought a book that taught you how to do it without leaving marks.

I second that!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
23-12-2013, 10:49 AM
[quote='PleaseJesus' pid='449212' dateline='1387811595']

[Image: maximum_trolling_by_synknight-d30eobn.gif]

I take it then, that no one wants to talk with me by Skype or phone to see how real Christians discipline their children, and to discuss the subtleties of the Pearls' book and philosophy?

/quote]

[Image: ab001bd980b901e0440181f1c32634761226380963_full.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
23-12-2013, 10:58 AM
Oh I would totally talk to pj over Skype! Unfortunately I'm hardly ever on Skype during the day.

I would love to explain exactly how the pearl's books aren't really biblical -- and how they advocate the most dangerous ideals...and quite a few people I know consider the pearls to be akin to Westborogh baptist ilk.

Oh...and how I'd love to tell him to shoo fly!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-12-2013, 11:02 AM
(23-12-2013 10:58 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh I would totally talk to pj over Skype! Unfortunately I'm hardly ever on Skype during the day.

I would love to explain exactly how the pearl's books aren't really biblical -- and how they advocate the most dangerous ideals...and quite a few people I know consider the pearls to be akin to Westborogh baptist ilk.

I might even say they're more dangerous than WBC
23-12-2013, 11:06 AM
(23-12-2013 11:02 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(23-12-2013 10:58 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh I would totally talk to pj over Skype! Unfortunately I'm hardly ever on Skype during the day.

I might even say they're more dangerous than WBC

Yes because there are idiots out there who actually take the Pearls seriously.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
23-12-2013, 11:13 AM
I'm eating troll bait again, arnt I Consider

This is from the Pearl book, and explains the only reason for his child abuse motivation is religion. Just chalk it up to yet another atrocity inspired by the bronze age slave traders, rapists and pedophiles big book of Horror.

1. UNDERSTANDING THE AUTHORITY OF GOD'S WORD
The wise God who said: "Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not... (Mark 10:14)," also said:
* "Chasten thy son while there is hope, and let not thy soul spare for his crying." (Prov. 19:18)

* "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes." (Prov. 13:24)

* "Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child, but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him." (Prov. 22:15)

* "Withhold not correction from the child, for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die, Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell (Prov. 23: 13-14)."

* "The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame." (Prov. 29: 15)

* "Correct thy son, and he shall give thee rest; yea, he shah give delight unto thy soul." (Prov. 29:17)

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 2 users Like sporehux's post