Today I felt awesome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2013, 02:02 AM
Today I felt awesome.
A coworker of mine was filing her nails and came to talk to me while I was eating and kept filing we nails literally in top of my food, so I put my hands in top of the plate and said: do you mind stop filing your nails in top of my plate?

She kinda got upset because I said that! Lol! So she called me germofobic and said: "maybe I shouldn't tell you about the stuff that comes out of the extractions while you eat"... (She is an esthetician)

I looked at her, yes you better don't because we choose our topics and actions to not upset each other, otherwise I could rant all day about how dumb is superstition and believing in god, every time you say something delusional.

She left, and I felt awesomeness. Revenge is freaking great.

I Heart Qualia Soup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Weeeeee_Zard's post
13-06-2013, 02:51 AM
RE: Today I felt awesome.
Why were you having this conversation from the start? You, a male, eating your lunch, and she, a female esthetician, filing her nails. That definitely is not a good combination.

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
13-06-2013, 03:17 AM
RE: Today I felt awesome.
(13-06-2013 02:51 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Why were you having this conversation from the start? You, a male, eating your lunch, and she, a female esthetician, filing her nails. That definitely is not a good combination.

They're called equal gender rights...
I know females are scarce in your part of the world due to a combination of 1 child policy and abortions, but in other parts of the world women make up around 50% of the population and thus it is perfectly normal to find a women in the work place...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user