Today is DND

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2012, 05:49 PM
Today is DND
Can you translate that? If I write it out, it's a hate crime; but you won't convince me it ain't politics. I don't celebrate birthdays other than my Gwynnies; what I'm remembering today - best holiday in recent memory, btw - goes like this:

One Irish-American. One house. Twenty-eight blacks, hours of time, too much alcohol... I can only remember being a little nervous. Wink

My morality is always under assessment; this thread is illustrative. I got Paddy's, they got MLK; we need more o' that and less "Christmas." Zombie Jew day?

Gets me to thinking - let's stop having holy days and let us have racial heritage days, and let every other day be a celebration of humanity.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2012, 07:11 PM
RE: Today is DND
DND........D and D....................Dungeons and Dragons is a hate crime?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Hamata k's post
18-01-2012, 02:09 PM
D**d N****r D*y?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
19-01-2012, 04:24 AM
I don't get it. My first thought was Dungeons and Dragons, but after looking at the subject again, I thought that it probably isn't, so maybe it is a Do Not Disturb day?

Can someone please write what it means, without little start and censure, we will not judge you for explaining it to us that do not know.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
19-01-2012, 09:00 AM
(19-01-2012 04:24 AM)Filox Wrote:  I don't get it. My first thought was Dungeons and Dragons, but after looking at the subject again, I thought that it probably isn't, so maybe it is a Do Not Disturb day?

Can someone please write what it means, without little start and censure, we will not judge you for explaining it to us that do not know.

It's pretty clear in my above post.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
19-01-2012, 09:33 AM
Oh... HoC is currently living in ARIZONA...
Just think for a moment about that... and Martin Luther King.

Dead
N
Day

Piece of shit Arizona.
My NYC buds call it Racist Arizona.
Fucking Arizona. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
19-01-2012, 12:44 PM
Arizona is extremely racist? I guess that's another one to the list.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 3 users Like Hamata k's post
19-01-2012, 12:53 PM
(19-01-2012 12:44 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Arizona is extremely racist? I guess that's another one to the list.

Ya know Hamata, the more I fear your wrath, the more I admire you. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
19-01-2012, 04:07 PM
I'm pretty sure Arizona doesn't have a big race problem. Well, maybe a race of illegal immigrants.

-Mark Twain
19-01-2012, 04:53 PM
(19-01-2012 04:07 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I'm pretty sure Arizona doesn't have a big race problem. Well, maybe a race of illegal immigrants.

I don't know, I don't live there.
I do know that back in the 80s they were boycotted for not recognizing the day of commemorating MLK. They finally began to recognize the date in 1994 in order to get government funding.

But like I said, I don't live there, so shouldn't comment.
But here's a guy who does live there... Smile
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47293.html