Today's WTF moment goes to....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2011, 09:50 PM
Today's WTF moment goes to....
...HAARP Conspiranoids!

Yes you read it right, HAARP conspiranoids, claiming that the Japan earthquake was product from an Illuminati Machine Called HAARP. I dont know If I should go mad as hell, laugh at this IDK anymore... Sad

Quote of mine from another post:

Tragedy occurs, a lot of people die, and they just make profit from it? WTF? They are just nutf*cks who survive thanks to the gullible, dumb-downed masses of slobs.

"HAARP is an Illuminati Earthquake machine used in Japan"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRNyte66LTQ

HAARP in Japan. (Earthquake weapon)

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/haarp-in-ja...13771.html

Seriously WTF?

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2011, 10:38 PM
RE: Today's WTF moment goes to....
That is by far the lousiest assassin ever. If I were an assassin planning to kill that guy there I would sneak up on him and kill him dead. What is the point of causing a disaster and killing thousands to get to this man? Sometimes people do step into things they shouldn't know, but generally if an assassin is hired they die. If the richest people in the world want something done I'm sure it happens pretty fast.

I talk about rich people a lot as some sort of villain, but I don't mean to call them evil. I just feel often their goals and manipulation are targeted towards self fulfillment in a global scale where even they shouldn't matter that much.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
13-03-2011, 10:47 PM
[Image: 166ytfp.jpg]

I will be curious to hear gaglamesh's thoughts on this.

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
13-03-2011, 11:30 PM
My conspiracy nut cousin mentioned this HAARP thing yesterday in a Facebook chat. I changed the subject instantly.
14-03-2011, 01:43 AM
Let's see. A plasma weapon creates a massive movement of two tectonic plates several thousand feet below the surface of the ocean without vaporizing a billion cubic tons of water and causing a monumental shift in weather patterns? I think these guys have a little hole in their story.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
14-03-2011, 01:56 AM

(13-03-2011 10:47 PM)trillium13 Wrote:  [Image: 166ytfp.jpg]

I..
Dont..
Even..
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2011, 06:44 AM
I'd love to see his 'fimed evidence'. Can anybody here read Japanese/Chinese and tell what those text's say?
A few guesses:
1. That guy is lieing/trolling.
2. That guy is delusional. He has taken pictures somewhere and found booklets, but his brains think that they're from a secret society. It's not that impropable, when my dad was delusional, sheets of paper became documents to him, he would receive phone calls from all sorts of people, he would meet all sorts of people and worthless pieces of rock became jewels. None of that was real, but his brains made it real to him and adjusted all his memories to fit the delusions.

But really, an earthquake machine...?
[Image: LOL.png]

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
14-03-2011, 06:52 AM
Haarp is a classic conspiracy tale.Too bad all of the documents from the research station are published openly.Most of the accusations are on what "could be" done and not what "is" done.

Russia also has the Sura installation , and they had it long before the Americans built Haarp , 3 years if I'm not mistaken - yet there are no conspiracy theories about it.

It's not that hard to cross reference research papers and statements from both institutions and check for bias on one or the other's part.

(13-03-2011 10:47 PM)trillium13 Wrote:  I will be curious to hear gaglamesh's thoughts on this.
Am I famous already ? Big Grin

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
14-03-2011, 07:15 AM
I have to watch it again and pause to read the books? grr......

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
14-03-2011, 07:53 AM

Hey you know a lot of people are Likeing those videos I think I'm convinced! LOL
Quote this message in a reply