Today's WTF moment goes to....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2011, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2011 05:25 PM by MasterRottweiler.)
RE: Today's WTF moment goes to....
(14-03-2011 07:53 AM)Dregs Wrote:  Hey you know a lot of people are Likeing those videos I think I'm convinced! LOL

LOL Yeah! Why not? After all, If it is on the internet it must be true Big Grin. But on the other hand this thread is not meant to make fun of Laxion.

Hehe Conspiranoid are funny and annoying at the same time Confused.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2011, 06:11 PM
Thanks sosa, I think it's my default position to accept it, just like this video. I guess that's why I accepted the other videos because of ratings.

thanks to you and other nice members, unlike the jerks, I have became a bit more skeptical of things. I think I will call you Master Sosa, and my other will be master is Stark, and Lilith.

RSA Animate - Drive: The surprising truth about what motivates us
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6XAPnuFjJc
31,855 likes, 217 dislikes

Guys, I don't believe that they made earthquake thing. Even if they did, yup were screwed. Read my Illuminati post, I believe it's bull now.

Sorry, you know were all not that perfect. I guess this is what happens to me if I feel too much humiliation.
Edit: I removed my swear about you guys insulting me, I know you guys didn't meant to. Need more positive thinking, both side thinking.

I remember a long time ago, there this youtube video that taught both side thinking. Like thinking about the effects of it if it were to be true, and thinking about the effects if it wasn't true. Whether or not we should take actions.

If we did take actions, and it was true, Smile
If we did take actions, and not true Sad
If we didn't take actions, and was true Sad
If we didn't take actions, and was not true Smile

The example it used was global warming. I don't what type of thinking is this called, but I call it both side thinking.

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Laxion's post
14-03-2011, 08:50 PM
Glad to hear this Laxion, and as you do things that show us you're thinking and researching things well we'll get rid of that negative number, it just takes us feeling that you're putting thought into your posts.

Generally for everyone videos like these sound good because they are made to sound good, only when you get used to the fact that sounding good does not make things true do you start wondering when you see them.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
15-03-2011, 02:43 AM
Aren't earthquakes caused by women going topless? Tongue

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
15-03-2011, 03:38 AM

@Lax dude you can swear at me all you would like occasionally I even deserve it LOL. I admire your passion but sometimes its good to poke a little fun at seriousness just to lighten the mood. While aimed at comments which you wrote I was just trying to lighten the mood a little. Keep on keeping on!
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2011, 01:52 AM
(14-03-2011 06:11 PM)Laxion Wrote:  If we did take actions, and it was true, Smile
If we did take actions, and not true Sad
If we didn't take actions, and was true Sad
If we didn't take actions, and was not true Smile

Are you refering to True and False Positives and Negatives?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire