Today's the day

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2014, 06:06 AM
RE: Today's the day
(24-10-2014 08:22 PM)yakherder Wrote:  For what it's worth, any legitimate research I can find confirms that, when it comes to time spent with kids in regards to their development, quality is way more important than quantity. In other words whether or not you're a good mom is much more significant than whether or not you're a stay at home mom.

very true.

We will get there eventually, and when we do, it will be the right time and place for all involved.

There are a few issues that I would still have to work around either way, which would mean depending on neighbors, and/or paying for services, in some respects its much easier on our schedule/sanity and wallet to hold off till the youngest is in middle school. Which isnt all that far off in the grand scheme of things. 1.5 years. Once she is in middle, those obstacles would be eliminated and a non issue.

I have some classes I need to complete to get where I want to be too.

I'm ok with the turtle pace Big Grin

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
26-10-2014, 05:51 AM
RE: Today's the day
(24-10-2014 08:22 PM)yakherder Wrote:  quality is way more important than quantity.

That's a very good point. I totally agree with you there.

Bow, if you want to work then do it. Like others have mentioned, you'll also be happier and feel fulfilled, and that will count much more than anything.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply