Together we share ours dreams

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2016, 04:54 PM
Together we share ours dreams
I created this topic because I'd like to share with you some of my dreams and vice versa.

Five dreams that I'd like to realise (Importance order) :
1.I want to become rich. I'd like to own some millions of Euros or more.
I prefer to own billions of Euros but some millions is sufficient for someone like me because I don't want to buy expensive things such a manor , expensive clothes , yacht etc...
If I can win some billions it would be better than win some millions because more money = more business opportunities.

2.Create my own business.
Why not found a business if I can do it ?
If I can do it I'll maybe have the opportunity to create a trading empire to bring me money.

3.Being fluent in many languages.
If I can become fluent in many languages it would be possible to speak to people in theirs native language. Speak to anyone in his native language = Better social interactions.

4.Learn more science. More science = more knowledge and better understanding of things.

5.Obtain my driving license to drive cars. It's the easier of my five goals to reach even if it is not easy. I think I must to accomplish this one first.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2017, 10:32 AM
RE: Together we share ours dreams
I updated the list :

Seven dreams that I'd like to realise (Importance order) :
I prefer to own billions of Euros but some millions is sufficient for someone like me because I don't want to buy expensive things such a manor , expensive clothes , yacht etc...
If I can win some billions it would be better than win some millions because more money = more business opportunities.
Why not to become the first trillionaire (officially , because there are maybe an unknown trillionaire even if he does probably not exist) with a net worth of one trillion (1 000 000 000 000) or more in US dollar , Euro or Pound Sterling.
That means I would have approximately 50% of the GDP of my country (France) if I had these today.

2.Obtain my DNB (diplôme national du brevet / diploma of national certificate) as a candidat libre (Litt : Free candidate , Understandable English : external candidate or independent candidate)

The list below contain diplomas equivalent or similar to DNB in the main English speaking countries.
Australia : Record of School Achievement (RoSA) or Higher School Certificate (HSC) in New South Wales
Canada : Not found
Republic of Ireland : Junior Certificate (Irish : Teastas Sóisearach)
New Zealand : NCEA (National Certificate of Educational Achievement) level 1
UK : GCSE under C grade (general certificate of secondary education)
USA : Not found

Usually , we pass this diploma at the end of 3ème.
It is the equivalent of Year 10 or Ninth grade. (Accorded to countries)

3.Get a baccalauréat général (general baccalaureate) as a candidat libre (Litt : Free candidate , Understandable English : external candidate or independent candidate) .

The list below contain diplomas equivalent or similar to baccalauréat général in the main English speaking countries.
Australia : High School Certificate (HSC)
Canada : Canadian Diploma Certificate of Education (CDCE) more known under the name of High School Diploma.
Canada (British Columbia) : British Columbia Certificate of Graduation
Canada (Ontario) : Ontario Secondary School Diploma
Canada (Quebec) : HS Diploma/Diplôme D.E.S.
Republic of Ireland : Leaving Certificate Examinations (Irish : Scrúduithe na hArdteistiméireachta)
New Zealand : National Certificate of Educational Achievement (NCEA)
UK : A-Level
USA : High School Diploma
USA (New York State) : Regents Diploma

4.Create my own business.
Why not found a business if I can do it ?
If I can do it I'll maybe have the opportunity to create a trading empire to bring me money.

5.Being fluent in many languages.
If I can become fluent in many languages it would be possible to speak to people in theirs native language. Speak to anyone in his native language = Better social interactions.

6.Learn more science. More science = more knowledge and better understanding of things.

7.Obtain my driving license to drive cars.
27-04-2017, 10:44 AM
Hmm. I thought ...
(01-11-2016 04:54 PM)viocjit Wrote:  5.Obtain my driving license to drive cars. It's the easier of my five goals to reach even if it is not easy. I think I must to accomplish this one first.
Was a fairly astute observation.

So, maybe ... Just maybe, you might be getting ahead of yourself, a bit.

But hey .... we're still dreaming, right? Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
27-04-2017, 10:55 AM
(01-11-2016 04:54 PM)viocjit Wrote:  I created this topic because I'd like to share with you some of my dreams and vice versa.

[...]

5.Obtain my driving license to drive cars. It's the easier of my five goals to reach even if it is not easy. I think I must to accomplish this one first.

If you think about it, doing the first one completely removes the necessity for the last - you can afford to buy a fleet of cars and employ a battalion of chauffeurs. By doing your own driving you are using time that could be spent working on your other aims.

“I am not responsible for actions of the imaginary version of me you have inside your head.” - John Scalzi

[+] 2 users Like Norm Deplume's post
01-05-2017, 07:46 PM
(27-04-2017 10:55 AM)Norm Deplume Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 04:54 PM)viocjit Wrote:  I created this topic because I'd like to share with you some of my dreams and vice versa.

[...]

If you think about it, doing the first one completely removes the necessity for the last - you can afford to buy a fleet of cars and employ a battalion of chauffeurs. By doing your own driving you are using time that could be spent working on your other aims.

That's right but win some millions take time for the majority of people.
Buy a fleet of cars and employ a battalion of professional drivers.
It's really complicate to do that in France because of taxes , authorisations , money necessary to create the activity etc...
In my situation I can't get a loan.
I can do that in another country than mine but I have few professional experiences.
Few professional experiences = Very high probability to miss your goal.
01-05-2017, 08:29 PM
I'd like to get these things in my life :
1.I'd like to go more often to the restaurants and why not to the best of these (I'm 23 years old and I did never eaten expensive things like frog legs or truffle).
2.Travel more often in foreign country (I'm telling the only travel in a foreign country done alone in this topic : http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...man?page=6 )
3.Some parts of my body shaved by professionals (I use disposable razor and I can't cut my whole pilosity because I'm lacking precision.
I tried a traditional razor and an electrical razor and I still get the same result)
4.TOP SECRET (This part was added for humoristic purpose)

Acquired things I don't want to lose :
1.My place of living except if I can live in a similar place if I move somewhere
2.My money
3.Clothes (I don't want to buy news clothes because of a sinister even if I have few clothes compared to the average French because I'm not a mode fan)
4.My documents (paychecks , diplomas , others documents etc...)
5.Tap waters will all things necessary (bathtub or shower , WC etc...)
6.Electricity
7.Phone
8.Computer
9.TV
10.Fridge
11.Freezer
12.Washing machine
13.Micro-Wave
14.Electric oven except if I can get one using gas
15.Cooktop
16.Cell phone that is not a smartphone
17.Bed
18.Tools to eat (dishes , knives , forks etc...)
19.My furniture to store my goods
20.My video games
21.My books
22.My joysticks to play to video games
23.Tools for privacy tasks (towels , razors , soap etc...)
24.Clock
25.Pens
26.Paper shredder
01-05-2017, 08:36 PM
I want to travel. I want to learn more. I want to become more. I want to be happy.

I want a home. I want a place to come home too that makes me feel like I belong there. I can make happy memories there, I can relax there, grow there... That's all I dream for...
01-05-2017, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2017 08:51 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
I just want a simple life, mostly quiet, where I'm able to support myself. I have too much ambition and I pressure myself too much, which results in things not getting done, so I'm trying to take things more easy on myself from now on, and make things more manageable.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
01-05-2017, 08:53 PM
1. Keep furthering my yoga career.
2. Go completely off the grid for a month or two (or longer) on an outdoor adventure Cheryl Strayed style.
3. Live on a houseboat in Yellowknife
4. Would love to travel more-especially to India.
5. Find another weirdo like me to do the second one with because I think it'd be more fun to have company. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
01-05-2017, 08:57 PM
(01-05-2017 08:53 PM)jennybee Wrote:  2. Go completely off the grid for a month or two (or longer) on an outdoor adventure Cheryl Strayed style.

O jeezus, no internet? Lawd be with you Ohmy

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post