Tolerance.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2013, 06:38 PM
RE: Tolerance.
(27-02-2013 06:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Where the hell did I miss death threats?
Damn job, keeps me from the good stuff.
Not death threats......wishes of death and eternal suffering (from an atheist) for expressing a view he did not like.
Vastly different rules for different people on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2013, 06:41 PM
My bad, read it wrong...still don't know what brought this on.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
27-02-2013, 06:41 PM
Quote:For gross unnessasary abuse and being an ill-informed bigoted fucktard.
Grow the fuck up disgusting human being, if there was a hell I would
wish upon you that you burn in it.

Aren't you an atheist?. Isn't saying anything about hell like someone threatening you with Santa wont bring you any presents this year?. Rep is essentially meaningless. Any neg reps you get either use it as feedback or wear it as a badge of honour.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
27-02-2013, 06:48 PM
(27-02-2013 06:41 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
Quote:For gross unnessasary abuse and being an ill-informed bigoted fucktard.
Grow the fuck up disgusting human being, if there was a hell I would
wish upon you that you burn in it.

Aren't you an atheist?. Isn't saying anything about hell like someone threatening you with Santa wont bring you any presents this year?. Rep is essentially meaningless. Any neg reps you get either use it as feedback or wear it as a badge of honour.
You still miss the point.

Wishes of death and suffering to others on a public forum says nothing that cannot be said
less abrasively and certainly more succinctly.

You are simply encouraging hatred in impressionable young people.
I might hasten to add, I have tried for some time to diffuse the issue.
27-02-2013, 06:58 PM
(27-02-2013 06:48 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  You still miss the point.

Wishes of death and suffering to others on a public forum says nothing that cannot be said
less abrasively and certainly more succinctly.

You are simply encouraging hatred in impressionable young people.
I might hasten to add, I have tried for some time to diffuse the issue.

There's no mention of death there, suffering sure. He sees you as a homophobic bigot, you neg repped him twice in the last week so he's neg repped you back. It was over the top but so is your reaction to it.

27-02-2013, 06:59 PM
No I neg repped him ages ago.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
27-02-2013, 07:05 PM
(27-02-2013 06:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No I neg repped him ages ago.
Huh never looked at the date 16-12-2012.

Why wait this long to bring it up woof?

[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
27-02-2013, 07:06 PM
Fucking earmuffs. Angel

And who the fuck reads that shit? That ain't part of the forum. That rep bullshit... well, it's bullshit.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
27-02-2013, 07:13 PM
(27-02-2013 06:37 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  
(27-02-2013 06:22 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Providing I refrain from sadistic death wishes,along with wishes of eternal sufferings, to fellow membersI will stay here as long as I choose to.........................Get back to your 'pet people' old man!

At least the "recommended" forum is pretty clear as to what it is about............
aaaaannnnnd like that you've lost me. Could've stopped at the first post and everything could've been fine. oh but of course not! You just had to step into the realm of hypocrisy!

Yes. There is a large amount of circle jerking on this forum (mostly with new members until they smarten up). Yes there's a lot of stupid dick waving contests around here. Yes Half the time "debating" theists like Egor and "what's his face" (I forget leave me alone) consists of childish insults and empty threats. Yes I too participate in these sometimes but that's part of the job description. You don't like it? Call it out (step one complete) and rise above it. Become that logical voice of peace and intelligence. Dick fighting with the admins really doesn't help anything.

As for Chas. Cmon buddy. I know you're better than this. Let's work something out with each other to solve the disagreements. It's not that hard.

I'm not scolding anyone, I'm not trying to piss anyone off. I just don't like civil wars.
Yes of course, when someone wishes you death and suffering you just laugh it off. Consider

It is amazing how folk see abuses to others quite differenly to when it occurs to them.

I will reiterate IMO is incumbent upon moderators to show a bit of guidance to young posters and not simply play the popularity card.
27-02-2013, 07:18 PM
(27-02-2013 07:13 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Yes of course, when someone wishes you death and suffering you just laugh it off. Consider

It is amazing how folk see abuses to others quite differenly to when it occurs to them.

I will reiterate IMO is incumbent upon moderators to show a bit of guidance to young posters and not simply play the popularity card.

I suspended his posting rights the other week so there's no popularity contest with him.

The rep was made 2 months ago and you never brought it up before. If it bothered you that much you should have raised it at the time.