Tolerance.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2013, 07:20 PM
RE: Tolerance.
(27-02-2013 07:06 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking earmuffs. Angel

And who the fuck reads that shit? That ain't part of the forum. That rep bullshit... well, it's bullshit.
The weakest moderating link can only reflect the essence of the forum.

When we get old, try and express our views honestly, some of us may take offence at young people wishing them dead.
etc.

If that's weak, well so be it!

"Science without religion is lame.
Religion without science is blind"_ Einstein.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2013, 07:22 PM
(27-02-2013 07:13 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(27-02-2013 06:37 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  aaaaannnnnd like that you've lost me. Could've stopped at the first post and everything could've been fine. oh but of course not! You just had to step into the realm of hypocrisy!

Yes. There is a large amount of circle jerking on this forum (mostly with new members until they smarten up). Yes there's a lot of stupid dick waving contests around here. Yes Half the time "debating" theists like Egor and "what's his face" (I forget leave me alone) consists of childish insults and empty threats. Yes I too participate in these sometimes but that's part of the job description. You don't like it? Call it out (step one complete) and rise above it. Become that logical voice of peace and intelligence. Dick fighting with the admins really doesn't help anything.

As for Chas. Cmon buddy. I know you're better than this. Let's work something out with each other to solve the disagreements. It's not that hard.

I'm not scolding anyone, I'm not trying to piss anyone off. I just don't like civil wars.
Yes of course, when someone wishes you death and suffering you just laugh it off. Consider

It is amazing how folk see abuses to others quite differenly to when it occurs to them.

I will reiterate IMO is incumbent upon moderators to show a bit of guidance to young posters and not simply play the popularity card.

I've had more neg reps against me than you, including the wish for my demise. You are taking it waaaay too seriously.

Seriously. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
27-02-2013, 07:30 PM
(27-02-2013 07:05 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(27-02-2013 06:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No I neg repped him ages ago.
Huh never looked at the date 16-12-2012.

Why wait this long to bring it up woof?
Hey Scot, I left the forum for over a month, removed my neg rep of earmuffs for several weeks, as a peace gesture.

Don't throw all the blame back on me for Christ's sake.........

Nothing easier than playing the blame game, and negating reps as if you don''t like them yourself!

27-02-2013, 07:32 PM
(27-02-2013 07:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-02-2013 07:13 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Yes of course, when someone wishes you death and suffering you just laugh it off. Consider

It is amazing how folk see abuses to others quite differenly to when it occurs to them.

I will reiterate IMO is incumbent upon moderators to show a bit of guidance to young posters and not simply play the popularity card.

I've had more neg reps against me than you, including the wish for my demise. You are taking it waaaay too seriously.

Yeah! Where's the evidence?

27-02-2013, 07:32 PM
(27-02-2013 07:30 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Hey Scot, I left the forum for over a month, removed my neg rep of earmuffs for several weeks, as a peace gesture.

Don't throw all the blame back on me for Christ's sake.........

Nothing easier than playing the blame game, and negating reps as if you don''t like them yourself!
Where's the blame? Please don't put words in my mouth. I asked why you waited 2 months to bring it up if it bothers you so much.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
27-02-2013, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2013 07:43 PM by Chas.)
(27-02-2013 07:32 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(27-02-2013 07:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  I've had more neg reps against me than you, including the wish for my demise. You are taking it waaaay too seriously.

Yeah! Where's the evidence?

Go look at my rep.

Edit: Looks like Egor deleted his rep of me. Too bad, it was particularly slimy - it started "Effeminate bitch...". And I'd forgotten that some time ago I deleted a couple from banned users before I decided they were actually badges of honor (bishadi & the muslim guy).

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-02-2013, 07:43 PM
One very cruel comment and one which seemed ambiguous.
I would not see it as a death wish, though it could have been.

Scott. Re delay; I was so disgusted with the remarks, I got out quick. Later
considered age and emotions involving poster and tried some appeasement.

27-02-2013, 07:47 PM
My signature.....

"words are inert"

Your giving muffs words power yourself woof, I like earmuffs when he isnt being a fucking immature spitefull little twat. If you read this muffs you know EXACTLY what your doing, fucking grow up.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
27-02-2013, 07:51 PM
(27-02-2013 07:47 PM)bemore Wrote:  My signature.....

"words are inert"

Your giving muffs words power yourself woof, I like earmuffs when he isnt being a fucking immature spitefull little twat. If you read this muffs you know EXACTLY what your doing, fucking grow up.
Nah.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
27-02-2013, 07:53 PM
(27-02-2013 07:47 PM)bemore Wrote:  I like earmuffs when he isnt being a fucking immature spitefull little twat.

So... you don't like him. Consider

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post