Tolerance.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2013, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2013 06:29 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Tolerance.
(27-02-2013 08:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm so confused. You either like me or you don't, make up your damn mind already.

I got no clue as to where all this is coming from (could someone provide a fucking link), but I like you a lot MuffinTop. Just think you don't yet realize at the ripe old age of 21 that when I'm just dicking around and it's clear that I've pricked a nerve from an impassioned visceral response, it's not fun anymore and I should just back the fuck off. Just common decency. But still have no clue as to whether it was you that triggered Woofmeister or not. Someone help this old man out and provide some fucking context to this shit?

I like Woofmeister a lot too. He's one of the few here who are skeptical about rationalism. Rationalism and reason should be introspectively turned in on itself. It ain't no fucking God either. Gödel motherfucking proved it. It's just a goddam tool we risk deifying if we're not careful. Woofmeister feels this in his gut and so does Girly. Logic is not and cannot be the new God. Logic has properly recused itself.

This is not my signature.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2013, 06:45 PM
It's a rep comment in Woof's profile, Girly, which you could've gleaned if you were sober. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
28-02-2013, 07:15 PM
(28-02-2013 06:45 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  It's a rep comment in Woof's profile, Girly, which you could've gleaned if you were sober. Tongue

I did my due diligence, brother. MuffinHead's neg rep was over 2 months ago, ruled it out as a trigger based on latency. ... And that was fucking easy to conclude even while "reasoning while drunk." ... That can't be it. ... Consider

28-02-2013, 08:52 PM
I was really hoping that this would be the one forum I would join that the members would not be fighting among themselves. Don't you think that as atheists and free thinkers that we have enough battles to fight in this world. Consider I'm here to chat with like minded people and maybe even have a
little fun. You serious debaters can have at it. I don't need the stress. My job has been giving me
enough of that lately.
Now I'm going to chill and find something that will make me laugh.

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
28-02-2013, 08:53 PM
(28-02-2013 07:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-02-2013 06:45 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  It's a rep comment in Woof's profile, Girly, which you could've gleaned if you were sober. Tongue

I did my due diligence, brother. MuffinHead's neg rep was over 2 months ago, ruled it out as a trigger based on latency. ... And that was fucking easy to conclude even while "reasoning while drunk." ... That can't be it. ... Consider
Dude you always make me laugh. Laughat

[+] 1 user Likes smidgen's post
28-02-2013, 09:05 PM
(28-02-2013 08:53 PM)smidgen Wrote:  
(28-02-2013 07:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I did my due diligence, brother. MuffinHead's neg rep was over 2 months ago, ruled it out as a trigger based on latency. ... And that was fucking easy to conclude even while "reasoning while drunk." ... That can't be it. ... Consider
Dude you always make me laugh. Laughat

That's all that fucking matters.

28-02-2013, 09:08 PM
(28-02-2013 07:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Yabut. That's it. Undecided

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
28-02-2013, 09:11 PM
(28-02-2013 09:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-02-2013 08:53 PM)smidgen Wrote:  Dude you always make me laugh. Laughat

That's all that fucking matters.
Exactly.