Tom Short

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2014, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2014 07:30 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Tom Short
(21-11-2014 12:55 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  ROFL.

Again, thousands of years from now, people may well take atheism's mocking and pouting about an FSM as evidence that there was a cult that worshipped the FSM! You are strengthening the ontological case for God, one of my least favorite apologetics. Thanks!

What a fool. The fact is it's NOT a "thousand years from now", it's 2014, idiot, and everyone KNOWS that the FSM is SATIRE.
What is this "Q" ? An amalgamation of retards who got together to make their collective IQ equal to one normally intelligent human ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-11-2014, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2014 09:42 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(21-11-2014 10:45 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(20-11-2014 11:24 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Christians say a lot of things, a large chunk of them bumblefuckingly stupid. What's your point?

I'm really tempted to reply to you, however you have provided nothing of substance within, and therefore The Q must be silent here.

Please try again as you undoubtedly understood our query. But I will rephrase for the benefit of those late to the party:

Christians call baloney on atheists who say "God can come over" when they are unwilling to go to God. "God, do what I say and come to my house by tomorrow evening or else" is so lamentable not even Hindus believe it... Drinking Beverage

John 14:14 "You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."

Ok. I dare ya. Let me know where he gets there. Thumbsup
Certainly you and your Jebus know that we would ALL become beliebers if he would just do what the fuck he said he would do.
So, come on. Get him here to talk to us.

Oh.
You can't.
You're as much of a damn liar as he was.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-11-2014, 09:32 AM
(21-11-2014 10:45 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Christians call baloney on atheists who say "God can come over" when they are unwilling to go to God. "God, do what I say and come to my house by tomorrow evening or else" is so lamentable not even Hindus believe it... Drinking Beverage

From a welcome to an order, a lament acheived. Which entertains the Q more? Those who welcome or those who lament an order not given?
24-11-2014, 10:24 AM
(21-11-2014 07:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-11-2014 12:55 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  ROFL.

Again, thousands of years from now, people may well take atheism's mocking and pouting about an FSM as evidence that there was a cult that worshipped the FSM! You are strengthening the ontological case for God, one of my least favorite apologetics. Thanks!

What a fool. The fact is it's NOT a "thousand years from now", it's 2014, idiot, and everyone KNOWS that the FSM is SATIRE.
What is this "Q" ? An amalgamation of retards who got together to make their collective IQ equal to one normally intelligent human ?

I would take issue with your statement that everyone knows. Are you saying it is self-evident it is satire?

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-11-2014, 10:56 AM
(24-11-2014 10:24 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(21-11-2014 07:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What a fool. The fact is it's NOT a "thousand years from now", it's 2014, idiot, and everyone KNOWS that the FSM is SATIRE.

I would take issue with your statement that everyone knows. Are you saying it is self-evident it is satire?

The satire is obvious to any intelligent person. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
24-11-2014, 10:58 AM
(24-11-2014 10:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-11-2014 10:24 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  I would take issue with your statement that everyone knows. Are you saying it is self-evident it is satire?

You did not answer my question.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
24-11-2014, 11:01 AM
(24-11-2014 10:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-11-2014 10:24 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  I would take issue with your statement that everyone knows. Are you saying it is self-evident it is satire?

Chas,
He's wearing an aluminum foil hat under his turban.
Doc
24-11-2014, 11:03 AM
It is only self evident outside the continuum. The place where spagetti is a pasta, does not fly and is not a monster. :-)
24-11-2014, 11:43 AM
(24-11-2014 10:58 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(24-11-2014 10:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  The satire is obvious to any intelligent person. Drinking Beverage

You did not answer my question.

Obviously you are not an intelligent person.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
24-11-2014, 02:16 PM
Re: Tom Short
Who would think the FSM is real? Rhetorical question, but I can't help but wonder what kind of person would ever think that.