Tomatoes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2012, 11:53 AM
Tomatoes
Tomato Soup

Open can, dump contents into pan at medium heat. Fill can with water and stir into soup. Rummage through cupboards angered that you keep forgetting to buy saltines, or maybe those little oyster crackers. Remember that you really do like those little oyster crackers in your tomato soup. Make grilled cheese sandwich. Slice sandwich vertically as required by TTA Sandwich Law #1. Consume lasciviously with the soup.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
12-01-2013, 05:26 AM
RE: Tomatoes
I am an absolute FREAK about tomatoes. I believe they make almost everything taste better. I love those red/yellow/green/etc. bastards.

Atheist.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-01-2013, 06:51 AM
(12-01-2013 05:26 AM)EJArciniega Wrote:  I am an absolute FREAK about tomatoes. I believe they make almost everything taste better. I love those red/yellow/green/etc. bastards.

SATAN!

Ohmy

12-01-2013, 07:12 AM
(12-01-2013 06:51 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(12-01-2013 05:26 AM)EJArciniega Wrote:  I am an absolute FREAK about tomatoes. I believe they make almost everything taste better. I love those red/yellow/green/etc. bastards.

SATAN!

Ohmy

Ah, I am a fantic about heirloom tomatoes also. The flavors - incredible. So many different flavors. I pity people who ever olny taste cardboard tomatoes from supermarkets. In summer I often go to my veggie garden to pick a few for dinner and end up snacking so many that I am not hungry anymore.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
12-01-2013, 07:42 AM
Always should be pronounced, Tom-AH-toe, for instance:

http://www.schooltube.com/embed/77bd5e4a6a3fa612c522/

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
12-01-2013, 09:43 AM
(12-01-2013 07:42 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Always should be pronounced, Tom-AH-toe, for instance:

This is the greatest woe that has befallen me since my move to Asia.

I am forced to use the incorrect pronunciation because no one understands me when I ask for "no tom-ah-toes".

It's a tragedy

Weeping

12-01-2013, 12:29 PM
(12-01-2013 09:43 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(12-01-2013 07:42 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Always should be pronounced, Tom-AH-toe, for instance:

This is the greatest woe that has befallen me since my move to Asia.

I am forced to use the incorrect pronunciation because no one understands me when I ask for "no tom-ah-toes".

It's a tragedy

Weeping

I don't know how you manage to get up each day and carry on. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-01-2013, 12:52 PM
(12-01-2013 12:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(12-01-2013 09:43 AM)DLJ Wrote:  This is the greatest woe that has befallen me since my move to Asia.

It's a tragedy

Weeping

I don't know how you manage to get up each day and carry on. Weeping

Tell me about it.

But it's adapt or die.

Or more accurately... adapt or stay awake all night trying not to scratch my skin off (which means I don't have the problem of getting up in the morning).

btw, who knew that the tomato is a berry?
Smartass