Tomi Lahren Admits She Benefits From Obamacare, Still Wants To Nix It

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2017, 01:11 PM
Tomi Lahren Admits She Benefits From Obamacare, Still Wants To Nix It

she is on her parents plan because she is 24
Obamacare allows people to stay on their parents healthcare plan till the age of 26
So she benefits from Obamacare
she like being on her parents plan
she still wants to get rid of the Obamacare

DID I MISS SOMETHING HERE?!?!?! how are people this stupid?

The more one asserts their own unquestioned preconceived beliefs, the more demanding I will be for empirical evidence for I will accept nothing else in place of it
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Ace's post
31-07-2017, 01:48 PM
RE: Tomi Lahren Admits She Benefits From Obamacare, Still Wants To Nix It
Some people want to get rid of things that provide them of personnal advantages because they believe it provides them with an unfair advantage or because they are bad for society in general. Of course, that doesn't mean that the ACA is worse than what it could be replaced by, but there going against your personnal interest for the greater good of society isn't stupid in my opinion.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 3 users Like epronovost's post
31-07-2017, 02:13 PM
(31-07-2017 01:48 PM)epronovost Wrote:  Some people want to get rid of things that provide them of personnal advantages because they believe it provides them with an unfair advantage or because they are bad for society in general. Of course, that doesn't mean that the ACA is worse than what it could be replaced by, but there going against your personnal interest for the greater good of society isn't stupid in my opinion.

She still has the option to deny the support to make her point, doe she? Consider
She also said "luckily" as if she has no bad conscience about it.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
31-07-2017, 03:04 PM
Pretty young thing with no brains says X, therefore X is good and true, is that what lesson I am supposed to draw from some random Tomi Lahren saying stuff? I mean, seriously, are good looks the criteria by which we judge what's said these days? Facepalm

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
31-07-2017, 04:13 PM
(31-07-2017 01:48 PM)epronovost Wrote:  Of course, that doesn't mean that the ACA is worse than what it could be replaced by, but there going against your personnal interest for the greater good of society isn't stupid in my opinion.

As if. Most people are too stupid or ignorant to know what's at stake and buy the kool aid the snake oil vendors sell them. Other, such as this girl, are rightwing hacks. She's got no other option than to continue on her rightwing crusade. That's her livelihood and that's all there is to it.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
31-07-2017, 05:19 PM
Who is Tomi Lahren? And, why does anyone care what a 24 year old girl with no life experience has to say?

What am I missing here?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 5 users Like BnW's post
31-07-2017, 05:43 PM
Maybe her sense of right and wrong regarding theft outweighs her desire for personal benefit. The government can only give away what it steals from someone. Whether it be money or services. I suspect she's looking at it from that perspective.
31-07-2017, 05:54 PM
She makes enough money that it really doesn't matter to her, is my guess. Pretty face, but the brain behind it is broken.
31-07-2017, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 31-07-2017 06:52 PM by epronovost.)
(31-07-2017 05:43 PM)Hitcher70 Wrote:  The government can only give away what it steals from someone.

Governements don't steal they requisition. Furthermore, in democratic States, how much they are allowed to requisition and for what purpose has to be approved to a wide extand by the population at large. The how, why and where this money go is also largely public thanks to budget laws and independant press and citizen access to such information at their demand. Calling it theft is a serious misnomer in the cases of tax levy for healthcare services, but it does inform people of your views on non-unanimous collective decision.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 3 users Like epronovost's post
31-07-2017, 07:00 PM
(31-07-2017 05:43 PM)Hitcher70 Wrote:  Maybe her sense of right and wrong regarding theft outweighs her desire for personal benefit. The government can only give away what it steals from someone. Whether it be money or services. I suspect she's looking at it from that perspective.

> Okay, let's hear why she thinks Obamacare is theft. Let's hear her opinion on why she thinks some people benefit from it while others are allegedly screwed. Let's hear her opinion on what Republicans are supposed to replace Obamacare with. Lastly, let's see her cancel the "questionable" benefits she's now enjoying. Consider
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post