Tone & Celebrity Despot's mentality. OP/ED

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2017, 07:50 AM
Tone & Celebrity Despot's mentality. OP/ED
The defenders of that asshole don't want to see what he is, a narcissistic bully. In real life his dad belittled him when he failed, with negative insults, not positive reinforcement.

Positive reinforcement "Hey, you did your best, try again"

Bully, "What is wrong with you, you suck".

Trump's brother cut ties with their dad precisely because of this attitude. His brother decided he wanted to be a pilot, Trump's dad thought that was beneath the family name, equated it to being like a bus driver.

Now, what does that have to do with today? Shit rolls down hill, his dad verbally abused him, his dad had no clue that that was not "tough love" but mental abuse. He was taught to be a bully and took that "all or nothing" "might makes right" "kill or be killed" mentality with him. He is not an average sociopath, he is a dangerous demagogue and a sociopath.

He has used his master tactic of bullying to use lawyers to act as a heat shield to avoid having to face those he has run over. He may have empathy for his family and maybe a few close friends, but outside that he is simply and opportunist. He is a trust fund brat just like Fidel Castro was. Played upon fear, politically scapegoated and used populism to gain power.

Now that gets me to Russia. 17 agencies AGREE they hacked and leaked info, but also generated fake stories. Now even without the actual hacking just the spread of fake stories DID have an influence.

How is it Trump CAN AND DID sell the bullshit meme that Obama was "other" for 5 years? How is it he also even today has millions of followers still denying that Hillary won the popular vote? Surely if a first time newbie with no spy background nor political background can successfully pander to bullshit peddlers like Bannon and prey upon conspiracy nuts who view Breitbart, surely a trained propagandist with a political career can influence our voters?

Now here comes the bullshit excuse, "I didn't do it". No, but you did set the tone for 5 years. Just like the Wells Fargo asshole CEO, "I had no clue they were doing it", but you DID put undue pressure on them and that DID set the tone for them to do what they did.

What Trump did with his bullshit demagoguery would be like dumping oil on a road, follow a armored bank transport truck, wait for another vehicle to suddenly jump it it's way, because it also sees an opportunity, causes the bank truck to crash, back door flies open, bags of cash fall out, and he goes "I didn't cause the crash, but I will take the money anyway".

Trump's dad never taught him empathy for others. He was taught entitlement and his idea of morality has always been, "Sucks to be you". There does not have to be a direct connection, Trump's bullshit demagoguery and using FAKE NEWS himself, set the TONE for Putin and Russia to think, "Opportunity".

Would it surprise me if there was a direct connection? No. We are talking about an asshole who doesn't care how he wins or whom he runs over to get that win. We are talking about an asshole, who confuses legal with moral, which is why that asshole bragged IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE NATION, about not paying the full amount of the university lawsuit. Simply put, he doesn't fucking care.

If a first timer can paint Obama as evil with no political experience knowing it is fucking bullshit, certainly a former KGB thug can influence our voters as well. He IS responsible, because of the tone HE set. If anyone think's just because it is legal makes it moral, is fucking full of shit. It was cheap win and a bullshit Jerry Springer act, and even without hacking, that alone in politics MAKES HIM UNFIT.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2017, 11:06 AM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2017 11:24 AM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
RE: Tone & Celebrity Despot's mentality. OP/ED
You, like so many SJW liberals, are a crybaby.

You just can't believe Hillary lost. You can't accept it. There were a few people that just couldn't handle Obama being elected. But it was a very small number. There were no riots for Obama. No major protests after the election. No major protests on inauguration day (https://mobile.nytimes.com/2009/01/21/us...sts.html). Yes, a lot of people were disappointed. A few hatemongers that couldn't deal with a black man being president. A few conspiracy theorists. But nothing like what occurred after the election this time. Nothing like what is planned for Trump's inauguration. It's like at least half of the people that voted for Hillary just can't face reality. I have never seen such tenderfoots in my life. College kids needing play-doh and therapy dogs the day after the election. Crying in the streets. Endless rants and raves in public. Excuse after excuse as to why Hillary lost.

I'm actually embarrassed for you all.

You know what republicans did after Obama took office? We didn't protest. We didn't riot. We didn't cry in the streets. We didn't have a major tempor tantrum and throw a fit. We didn't need a therapy dog.

We got off our ass and united. We voted in the midterms. We voted out democrats in our jurisdictions and sent republicans to D.C. to block Obama's agenda. We crushed democrats with our votes from state offices to the senate. And now look at the numbers. Democrats control only 7 states. Democrats have their lowest numbers in government in their history. Republicans control something like 65% of all seats in state legislatures, governorships, and the house and senate.

That's how you protest. All this crying and violence and public outbursts will only give the republicans more control and push more voters to their side.

Grow up.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
14-01-2017, 11:34 AM
Knock it off asshole, this has nothing to do with her losing, and every thing to do with Trump using dirty tactics. In boxing terms he hit way below the belt.

50 Republican law agents called him dangerous, so you don't have to take it from me. He USED the same vilification and scapegoating demagoguery as WW2 Germany.

This is NOT sour grapes on my part. His 5 years of birther bullshit, and year of demagoguery, even to the point of cannibalizing his own in the primaries, isn't just about him attacking Hillary.

I was mad and angry that people fell for Bush's tactic of painting himself as someone you'd love to have a beer with and pandering to the right wing with "Jesus is my favorite philosopher because he touched my heart" sappy pandering bullshit. But I was NEVER concerned about him becoming a demagogue. You have to go back to the days of McCarthyism and Jim Crow to find that level of demagoguery. Not even Bush Jr, Mitt Romney, or McCain or Reagan ever rose to his assholish dangerous toxic level.

He's implied 2nd amendment threats, when called out on it chalked it up to "Oh I was just kidding". He has attacked the very intel agencies that now have to protect him, so it wasn't just his attacks on her, it was his repeated behavior aimed at more than one individual.

When you are running for the highest office you DON'T treat that like a WWE death cage match or an episode of Jerry Springer. Even without Russian influence that toxic rhetoric in politics undermines political stability and BOTH voters sides confidence in our system.

His tone, will not topple the government overnight, but he's pissed of the world which isn't a warning which he stupidly thinks it is, but has created needless tension that can lead to bad things. But even locally, he has demonstrated that demagoguery works, the problem with that is that if more politicians adapt that tactic long term, IT WILL erode our system.

It isn't about Hillary, it is about what type of political climate we should want to live in. We have seen where his tactics go, because very horrible humans in the past did it here in America to oppress artists and reporters and actors by accusing them of being communists. We know what Jim Crow did in oppressing minorities votes.

Now again, when Hitler first started getting noticed his followers were small compared to the population of his time. Their democracy WAS IN TACT when he was a small fry, when people started listening to him. His hyper national scapegoating message SOLD, his followers grew, and it was several years, not over night when he gained enough power to destroy the prior system.

I shout this now, to prevent that outcome, not to silence political pluralism or economic differences. The only correct response to Trump is the strongest condemnation. PERIOD.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
14-01-2017, 11:50 AM
The only part you are right about is getting more to the polls in the right places, but that also does not change 36 years of GOP gerrymandering which has created a lopsided map. Other than that it still DOES NOT make his demagoguery a good way to motivate people to the polls. Fear works, so? You can staple your nuts to the wall too but that doesn't make it a good idea.

14-01-2017, 11:50 AM
You keeping bringing up "50 republican law agents." I've seen you post that at least 5 times in other threads. I suppose you are talking about this: https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us...trump.html

Yes, 50 republican national security officials wrote a letter saying Trump was bad for national security.

Do you know who these guys were? Former George Bush buddies that wanted Jeb elected so they could get their old jobs back. The same guys that brought us the Iraq war. Fuck them.

Trump was endorsed by the Border Patrol, Fraternal order of police, over a hundred military generals/admirals and military polling showed a huge majority of active duty and veterans supported Trump over Hillary.

14-01-2017, 11:52 AM
(14-01-2017 11:50 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  The only part you are right about is getting more to the polls in the right places, but that also does not change 36 years of GOP gerrymandering which has created a lopsided map. Other than that it still DOES NOT make his demagoguery a good way to motivate people to the polls. Fear works, so? You can staple your nuts to the wall too but that doesn't make it a good idea.

Gerrymandering doesn't control senate races or governors seats. Those are popular votes.

14-01-2017, 12:11 PM
(14-01-2017 11:50 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump was endorsed by the Border Patrol, Fraternal order of police, over a hundred military generals/admirals and military polling showed a huge majority of active duty and veterans supported Trump over Hillary.

The fact that you find this surprising goes to the shallowness of how far you think about these things.

Military people - as wonderful as many of them are (I have military in my family too) - tend to gravitate to leaders which come off as dictatorial. After all, the military is essentially a collectivist enterprise, led by a top-down leadership model. It's very similar to religion in that regard.

That some in the "trenches" preferred him as a leader shouldn't be surprising.

The fact that the leaders of such organizations - like Mike Morell, like Colin Powell, like John Negroponte, like Michael Hayden (I could to on) - call Trump a "clear and present danger" should be enough to give anyone pause.

Anyone. Including you.
14-01-2017, 12:27 PM
(14-01-2017 12:11 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 11:50 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump was endorsed by the Border Patrol, Fraternal order of police, over a hundred military generals/admirals and military polling showed a huge majority of active duty and veterans supported Trump over Hillary.

The fact that you find this surprising goes to the shallowness of how far you think about these things.

Military people - as wonderful as many of them are (I have military in my family too) - tend to gravitate to leaders which come off as dictatorial. After all, the military is essentially a collectivist enterprise, led by a top-down leadership model. It's very similar to religion in that regard.

That some in the "trenches" preferred him as a leader shouldn't be surprising.

The fact that the leaders of such organizations - like Mike Morell, like Colin Powell, like John Negroponte, like Michael Hayden (I could to on) - call Trump a "clear and present danger" should be enough to give anyone pause.

Anyone. Including you.

So some Obama appointees (partisan) and Bush appointees (that wanted Jeb) came out against Trump? I would have never guessed.

14-01-2017, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2017 09:25 PM by Brian37.)
(14-01-2017 11:50 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  You keeping bringing up "50 republican law agents." I've seen you post that at least 5 times in other threads. I suppose you are talking about this: https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us...trump.html

Yes, 50 republican national security officials wrote a letter saying Trump was bad for national security.

Do you know who these guys were? Former George Bush buddies that wanted Jeb elected so they could get their old jobs back. The same guys that brought us the Iraq war. Fuck them.

Trump was endorsed by the Border Patrol, Fraternal order of police, over a hundred military generals/admirals and military polling showed a huge majority of active duty and veterans supported Trump over Hillary.

Bullshit, that might be the case if it were not for dems on a larger scale agreeing with them.

Politics is about tactics, nobody is negating that. But it isn't always a blood sport for everyone. Even McCain stopped a old paranoid lady in his town hall when she expressed her buying into the "secret Muslim" bullshit. Does it ever occur to you that some in either party can get to the point where the rhetoric is too toxic?

You and I are not politicians not even famous celebrities, we have much more leeway in using blasphemy and being offensive. But politicians are in a far different role.

What you are seeing are cowardly GOP whom during the primaries were saying the same thing dems were, "WHAT THE FUCK?" Romney condemned him, Ryan condemned him, and even Kellyanne and Ted during the primaries condemned him. All that flew out the window when they realized they might have a chance to win.

Now imagine what would happen if the following said

JFK "I don't know if it was the Russians, could have been a 500 pound fat guy at a payphone" during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Reagan, " Mr Gorbachev, I am going to build an even bigger wall between east and west Germany"

George Bush Sr, " I don't know what I said" mocking a disabled reporter.

Mitt Romney " When your rich, they let you do that to them"

John McCain, " Captured Vets aren't heros, neither are dead Muslims who died fighting for America".

Hillary Clinton, " Mexicans are rapists, I am sure some of them are good"

Now pull your fucking head out of your ass. I cuss like a sailor myself, tell me, would you want me as president?

I could not be president because I accept I dont like filtering myself. Just like you wouldn't vote for Bill Maher I wouldn't vote for Rush Limbaugh.

Trump has no clue how to separate his emotions from his job, and that level you cant simply run it like an episode of WWE, this is no game and this is NOT cable TV nor is it a reality TV show. He is a master manipulator, trained by his overbearing bully of a dad.

And as a side note, I transpose words, and if you look closely I used "your" instead of "you're" I also transpose "their" and "there". I can't spell worth shit. But I also don't have tons of staff to spellcheck and check my grammar.

But that asshole, even if he only dictates his tweets to a staffer, couldn't get the word "Unprecedented" correct before he submitted, or had it submitted.

He brags about how rich he is, markets an image but can't take the time to spell correctly or at least have someone on staff to check his work?

14-01-2017, 09:46 PM
Trump is not only a dangerous demagogue, but one who is filling his cabinet with anti science anti education anti environment idiots. Rick Perry for the head of the department of Energy? Are you fucking kidding me? Ben Carson for HUD? He's a neurosurgeon.

If your crank shaft in your engine breaks, do you higher a baker, do you hire a dentist?

And he is filling his cabinet with the same Wall Street "no regulation" mentality assholes that lead to Bush's triple whammy Car/Housing/ Bank bubble.

When you talk about Bush remember, it is the same Bush that had Colin Powell who also condemned Trump as racist.