Toothpaste aluminum foil and gun powder.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2017, 05:33 PM
RE: Toothpaste aluminum foil and gun powder.
(24-05-2017 05:24 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  I can bring the A Team into this too.

Dude ...I STILL love the original A-Team (I actually loved the more recent movie too)!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2017, 05:35 PM
The movie series "The Fast And The Furious" today are really popular, but annoy the fuck out of me.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-05-2017, 05:35 PM
(24-05-2017 05:06 PM)Rockblossom Wrote:  I read the thread title, and thought about what this thread could be about. I made a mental list before opening the thread to read it, and this is kinda what I was thinking:

I did too. I decided it was related to obscure yet innovative bomb-making ingredients and might have something to with the recent attack on modernity in Manchester.

(24-05-2017 05:14 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  ...
That was kind of the point.

You looked at an unusual title and ended up learning history.

Don't tell me you didn't think "What the fuck?" in reading the title?

That was the intent. If it was anti climatic for you, that was not my point. It was merely something fun I didn't know and now know.

It worked otherwise you would not be responding, even in objecting to it.

I didn't think "WTF". I thought, "Brian's being cryptic".

The problem is though, having no cultural baseline for anything in the OP, that having read it I still don't know whether those are just random things in the title or whether they should have been explained by the OP.

Which means that without a mental compartment in which to store this information, I'd either have to create one (by googling the TV shows and the actress) or just instantly place it in the 'misc' category of things to forget.

Drinking Beverage

24-05-2017, 05:38 PM
(24-05-2017 05:32 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  When we are talking about the bullshit of Hollywood magic, we can even talk about the 1970s cop show "CHIPS'.

They never draw their guns. And those big boxy cars always manage to hit the back of another boxy car and still flip over it. Watch enough episodes and look closely under the lead car, you can see the RAMPS the stunt organizers put on the back of it.

Or better yet, "Dukes of Hazzard" when on a jump, the frame of General Lee would buckle when they landed, but it would drive away pristine.

I was commenting on another board once about the actual incidence of gasoline exploding when there's a fuel leak after a car accident, and remarked that cars really only exploded after they were in mid-air after driving off a cliff. 70's TV and movie magic for sure!
24-05-2017, 05:42 PM
(24-05-2017 05:33 PM)Grauwyler Wrote:  
(24-05-2017 05:24 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  I can bring the A Team into this too.

Dude ...I STILL love the original A-Team (I actually loved the more recent movie too)!

No no no and what the fuck are you smoking, nobody can ever replace the original Murdock played by Dwight Shultz

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
24-05-2017, 05:45 PM
(24-05-2017 05:35 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(24-05-2017 05:06 PM)Rockblossom Wrote:  I read the thread title, and thought about what this thread could be about. I made a mental list before opening the thread to read it, and this is kinda what I was thinking:

I did too. I decided it was related to obscure yet innovative bomb-making ingredients and might have something to with the recent attack on modernity in Manchester.

(24-05-2017 05:14 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  ...
That was kind of the point.

You looked at an unusual title and ended up learning history.

Don't tell me you didn't think "What the fuck?" in reading the title?

That was the intent. If it was anti climatic for you, that was not my point. It was merely something fun I didn't know and now know.

It worked otherwise you would not be responding, even in objecting to it.

I didn't think "WTF". I thought, "Brian's being cryptic".

The problem is though, having no cultural baseline for anything in the OP, that having read it I still don't know whether those are just random things in the title or whether they should have been explained by the OP.

Which means that without a mental compartment in which to store this information, I'd either have to create one (by googling the TV shows and the actress) or just instantly place it in the 'misc' category of things to forget.

Drinking Beverage

You responded, so it worked. That was the point.

24-05-2017, 05:46 PM
I did wonder what the hell the thread title was all about but I decided it was some sort of formula for something I didn't understand and wasn't about to embarrass myself by asking what it was because everyone else knew what it was and I was just a complete idiot so I'm just going to blithely act like I know what it is.

....yeah.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
24-05-2017, 05:51 PM
(24-05-2017 05:46 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I did wonder what the hell the thread title was all about but I decided it was some sort of formula for something I didn't understand and wasn't about to embarrass myself by asking what it was because everyone else knew what it was and I was just a complete idiot so I'm just going to blithely act like I know what it is.

....yeah.

Get a grip, did you notice the SECTION I posted it in?

I wasn't posting a PHD dissertation. It was posted in the MOVIE TV section.

It obviously worked on you otherwise why did you respond? The title was meant to get a response.

Don't take life so seriously, you wont get out of it alive.

24-05-2017, 05:53 PM
(24-05-2017 05:45 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  ...

Oh. So it's an attention thing? Righto.

Unsure

24-05-2017, 05:57 PM
(24-05-2017 05:53 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(24-05-2017 05:45 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  ...

Oh. So it's an attention thing? Righto.

Unsure

When I am serious I am serious. the topic was entertainment. Is it illegal to let your hair down?