Top 25 Punk Songs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2013, 08:06 PM
Top 25 Punk Songs
What are your top 25 Punk songs of all time? Assuming you like punk of course. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: Top 25 Punk Songs
Songs? Man, that's a challenge. I can name some really amazing punk bands I like though, and quite a few pop punk as well.

I'd have to say one of my favorites that's never gotten old is The Story So Far. I'm also a huge Man Overboard fan. Some others I like would be The Wonder Years, Wavves, Tigers Jaw, Transit, Real Friends, Polar Bear Club, Neck Deep, Major League, La Dispute and Handguns. Basically I could go on and on and one. But occasionally I'll cheat and go back to classic Blink 182, Sum 41, and Relient K. Those were my favorite whilst I was growing up.

Smile
11-12-2013, 03:35 PM
Oooh, tough to zero in on specific songs, but many from Lagwagon, NOFX, Propagandhi, Strike Anywhere, A Wilhelm Scream, Thrice, NUFAN, and Kid Dinamite would present on that list.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
11-12-2013, 03:41 PM
Forgot to also mention Strung Out, Antiflag, Less Than Jake, Bad Religion, and Good Riddance.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
12-12-2013, 02:32 AM
kinda hard to choose 25 but ill put up a few.

[+] 1 user Likes Donel's post