Top Ten Most Overrated Films

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2012, 08:10 PM
RE: Top Ten Most Overrated Films
I can't really remember joe, but I watched the movie, it wasn't bad but I was a kid in the 80's for me big was better, that and terminal

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2012, 08:25 PM
Big was great even though it made no fucking sense. The terminal was so weird but I liked that one too. I even like splash as much as I lament admitting it.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-04-2012, 09:02 PM
It really didn't make any sense but that was a great thing about 80's films enough of the time making sense was unnecessary. we skipped right into accepting the ideas.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
30-04-2012, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2012 10:13 AM by mysticjbyrd.)
I personally never liked the movie CAST AWAY, starring Tom Hanks. Everyone else I know absolutely loves the movie, but I can't stand it.

The movie was just way too predictable for my taste. You could pretty much predict what was going to happen simply by looking at the movie poster and title. No plot twists, no cliff hangers, just Tom Hanks on an island surviving....zzzzzz!
01-05-2012, 06:59 AM
"Wiiillllssssoooooooon!!!!!!"

Gets me every time, if you don't shed a tear for that blood covered volleyball you have no soul!

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
01-05-2012, 07:28 AM
would've never known I had no soul. I got the point of the scene but I really didn't care for the random prop. I was most disgusted by the wonderful feast of crab and fish that he wouldn't eat.