Top Ten Proofs
http://toptenproofs.com/articles.php

The site above provides:
Evidence for Christianity
Scientific Evidence of God
Evidence for Creation vs. Evolution
Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
Evidence for America's Christian Heritage
Evidence Dinosaurs Lived With Man (and yes, went on Noah's Ark)
Biblical Evidence Against Theistic Evolution
Evidence for a Young Earth (that's not billions of years old)

Hobo

See for yourself. Laughat

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
08-08-2012, 09:12 AM
RE: Top Ten Proofs
Scientific Evidence of God

Read this one, and I am not going any further. It was--like all arguments for ID--based on assumptions.

"We Humans are capable of greatness." -Carl Sagan
08-08-2012, 09:12 AM
So it's a website that basically says..... "want to pay money to be convinced that others think like you do? After all, if someone agrees with you, you MUST be right!"

At least that's how I took it when every page was selling you the info.... and since the same info's available for free online....
08-08-2012, 09:28 AM

FREE SHIPPING on all orders to the U.S. and Canada.
Top Ten Proofs Theistic Evolution is Not Biblical

Listen to an audio sample from this CD
Read or print out the audio sample from this CD
Go back to the products page

Some of the Biblical information you will learn is:

How the original Hebrew in Genesis chapter 1 proves 6 literal, 24 hour days of creation were used
How Jesus' own words prove God didn't use evolution
How the books of Isaiah and Romans prove God did not use evolution
How the accounts of Adam and Eve can not, in any way be reconciled with evolution
How the days of creation could not have been long “eons” of time
How a belief in evolution waters down the authority of Scripture

You will also learn how to answer objections like:

“But can't you interpret Genesis 1 both ways?”
“But if 'a thousand years is as a day to the Lord', couldn't creation have taken millions of years?”
“Why does it matter if I believe God used evolution?”
“But hasn't science proven evolution true?”
“God didn't intend for us to read the Genesis creation account literally, but metaphorically”
“Yeah, but God wasn't going to explain to Moses all the biological details of evolutionary science”

This CD addresses the claim by many that God used the process of evolution in the creation of plants, animals and mankind, often referred to as “Theistic Evolution”. There are many Christians who have bought into the belief that evolution has been proven scientifically and so, as a result, they feel the need to twist Scripture to fit this belief. In addition to this CD, we do also have available a 2 CD set presenting the “Top Ten Proofs Evolution is Scientifically Impossible” which addresses the scientific evidence against evolution. This CD however deals specifically with what the Bible says and shows how the Biblical account of creation can not be reconciled with a belief that God used evolution over millions of years, and is presented in simple layman's terms that are easy to understand and remember.

for only $15.00

* All orders will be shipped within 3-5 business days
upon completion of your order.

Disgusting. Just trying to sell a product.

As an amateur scholar, I already know what the laughable objections are. The sad part is if someone was paying money to "arm" themselves with this knowledge, they would still be annihilated by anyone (like me) who has studied on their own and didn't just learn to parrot talking points.

What a disgrace.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
08-08-2012, 09:54 AM
I read the first article, will add this to my favorites and read more later. At least so far with the first article, they are still relying on faith with no evidence for many of their claims.
Example: (Evidence for Christianity 3rd paragraph) "(While our finite minds are not yet capable of comprehending how the Son of God can also be fully God and fully human, we must acknowledge the fact that Jesus himself claimed this to be true, whether we can comprehend this mystery or not.)"

Sites like these are pointless. An apologist might be an easier job than a weatherman. They are meant to give the ingnorant believers hope and the feel they have some science at his back.

And yet another interesting topic I am not interested in.
08-08-2012, 10:35 PM
Bob Dutko sucks _ _ _ _! Fill in the blanks

Just another crook.

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
08-08-2012, 10:40 PM
roflolololol

Here is a bit out of the 'evidence for dinosaurs' part.

Quote:Dinosaurs have been documented in history by eyewitnesses such as Marco Polo, Herodotus and Alexander the Great.

lolwut

Why is everything I read today just full of so much stupidity?
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
12-11-2015, 01:45 PM
Wow! I can't believe I found this forum! Yeah, I used to watch Bob Dutko when I was a theist. However, once I started learning about real science, like how evolution actually works and NOT the strawman that Bob and other creationists put forth, I began to get really sick of him. Now, he's unbearable.
What frustrates me more is how popular he is in Michigan.

He seems to have all but stopped inviting anyone on who challenges him, especially on his BS science claims, and when someone calls in to challenge him, he instantly goes on the defensive. He's one of these victim-complex creationists who spends a huge amount of time complaining about how "evolutionists" simply make fun of his ilk without providing any substance, but when challenged, he simply talks over him. This happened all the time to me.

I wanna try and start another Dutko thread, if there are any other fellow Michiganders out there who listen, ironically, to this deceptive charlatan!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes SciSuperhero's post
13-11-2015, 07:16 AM
Holy thread necro. Welcome! I'm from Michigan, too, but I don't listen to Bob Dutko.
13-11-2015, 07:24 AM
"To believe in Evolution, you must accept a belief in an old Earth that is “billions of years old”, but the scientific evidence actually points to a young Earth that\\\\\\\'s about 6000 years old," That is as far as I could get. My fucking city is 10,000 years old.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like izel's post