Top Ten Proofs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2015, 07:50 AM
RE: Top Ten Proofs
Oh dear god.

Quote:Back to the 1st Law of Thermodynamics. If it states that you can never have an increase or decrease of energy/matter, which means that matter/energy can not be created from nothingness, how did we get all the matter and energy in the universe? If science is all there is and there is no God, then the 1st Law of Thermodynamics reigns supreme and therefore it would be impossible to have matter and energy in existence right now. Simply put, when you open your eyes and see matter and experience energy, what you see is impossible according to the known Laws of science if, in fact, there is no God. Therefore, science itself says there must be a God.

Plain and simple, matter/energy can not come into existence. It is scientifically impossible, yet here we see everything around us, so how can that be? There are really only 3 possibilities. Option A: Everything came into existence by itself anyway, without the help of God, (even though science has proven that impossible). Option B: Everything in the universe has always existed for all of eternity, (which, by the way is also scientifically impossible as explained in the Top Ten Proofs for God's Existence CD due to something called the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics), or Option C: There must be a God, a Being greater than science, who created the Laws of science and has the ability to disobey them. Not only is a belief in God the only logical conclusion to draw, it's the only one scientifically possible because remember, if there is no God, the first two options are scientifically impossible according to the actual Laws of Physics.

I will admit to not being a physicist, I leave that to my cousin, but my knowledge tells me this guy is full of bullshit. He doesn't understand thermodynamics, he doesn't understand physics, and he is just spouting crap.

Still making my way through the site but where is his definition of what a god is? Because all j saw on this page was that he was outside our time and space. I what stops him from being a scientist in another universe then?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2015, 08:07 AM
I read the Creation Vs Evolution one...

Quote:The scientific evidence for Creation vs. Evolution can show anyone interested in Christian apologetics that you really can believe in a Biblical Creation
Hobo

I really can believe some crackpot invented this crap too! Facepalm The "science" presented is completely ignorant of the actual science of evolutionary biology! But, I'm preaching to the choir here... read it if you want a laugh.
13-11-2015, 08:22 AM
Read the case for the resurrection of Jesus. It falls under the category of "not even wrong." There is so much fail there.
13-11-2015, 08:30 AM
Who is Bob Dutko ? I miss all the fun. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
13-11-2015, 09:26 AM
(13-11-2015 07:16 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Holy thread necro. Welcome! I'm from Michigan, too, but I don't listen to Bob Dutko.

At this point, I wouldn't recommend it. Have you ever heard of the "debate" he had with AronRa a couple years ago? When Aron tells Bob that we don't yet have a model to explain what occurred before the Big Bang, Bob jumped up and claimed that he had backed Aron into a corner. It was a mess, and Bob is a mess.
The fool is demonstrably dishonest and has this creepy antagonistic edge to him, like he hates all atheists/liberals/democrats/evolutionist, which he lumps all into the same camp.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-11-2015, 09:29 AM
(13-11-2015 07:24 AM)izel Wrote:  "To believe in Evolution, you must accept a belief in an old Earth that is “billions of years old”, but the scientific evidence actually points to a young Earth that\\\\\\\'s about 6000 years old," That is as far as I could get. My fucking city is 10,000 years old.

It's funny, because the man would have the guts to claim that your city being that old is some conspiracy by atheist. Bob Dutko is insane.
13-11-2015, 09:31 AM
(13-11-2015 08:30 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Who is Bob Dutko ? I miss all the fun. Weeping

Search for his debate with AronRa, and also look up the videos the Bible Skeptic did on Youtube about his Top Ten Proofs.
After that, I wouldn't recommend looking into much of his stuff because its just so frustrating. His TTP of God's Existence is just 2 CDs full of the typical creationist stuff, like the 747 argument, Paley's pocketwatch, etc.
13-11-2015, 09:33 AM
(13-11-2015 08:07 AM)mediocrates Wrote:  I read the Creation Vs Evolution one...

Quote:The scientific evidence for Creation vs. Evolution can show anyone interested in Christian apologetics that you really can believe in a Biblical Creation
Hobo

I really can believe some crackpot invented this crap too! Facepalm The "science" presented is completely ignorant of the actual science of evolutionary biology! But, I'm preaching to the choir here... read it if you want a laugh.

That's what makes me the most angry. Listening to him, he always says "LISTEN TO BOTH SIDES," but then doesn't present any rebuttals to his own garbage. Worst still because he makes obnoxious claims about evolution that NO biologist makes i.e. it's a theory that has penguins turning into whales.
13-11-2015, 01:47 PM
(08-08-2012 09:28 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  

FREE SHIPPING on all orders to the U.S. and Canada.
Top Ten Proofs Theistic Evolution is Not Biblical

Listen to an audio sample from this CD
Read or print out the audio sample from this CD
Go back to the products page

Some of the Biblical information you will learn is:

How the original Hebrew in Genesis chapter 1 proves 6 literal, 24 hour days of creation were used
How Jesus' own words prove God didn't use evolution
How the books of Isaiah and Romans prove God did not use evolution
How the accounts of Adam and Eve can not, in any way be reconciled with evolution
How the days of creation could not have been long “eons” of time
How a belief in evolution waters down the authority of Scripture

You will also learn how to answer objections like:

“But can't you interpret Genesis 1 both ways?”
“But if 'a thousand years is as a day to the Lord', couldn't creation have taken millions of years?”
“Why does it matter if I believe God used evolution?”
“But hasn't science proven evolution true?”
“God didn't intend for us to read the Genesis creation account literally, but metaphorically”
“Yeah, but God wasn't going to explain to Moses all the biological details of evolutionary science”

This CD addresses the claim by many that God used the process of evolution in the creation of plants, animals and mankind, often referred to as “Theistic Evolution”. There are many Christians who have bought into the belief that evolution has been proven scientifically and so, as a result, they feel the need to twist Scripture to fit this belief. In addition to this CD, we do also have available a 2 CD set presenting the “Top Ten Proofs Evolution is Scientifically Impossible” which addresses the scientific evidence against evolution. This CD however deals specifically with what the Bible says and shows how the Biblical account of creation can not be reconciled with a belief that God used evolution over millions of years, and is presented in simple layman's terms that are easy to understand and remember.

for only $15.00

* All orders will be shipped within 3-5 business days
upon completion of your order.

Disgusting. Just trying to sell a product.

As an amateur scholar, I already know what the laughable objections are. The sad part is if someone was paying money to "arm" themselves with this knowledge, they would still be annihilated by anyone (like me) who has studied on their own and didn't just learn to parrot talking points.

What a disgrace.

Fortunately, the world will know His true disciples by our love for one another.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
13-11-2015, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2015 02:09 PM by TheInquisition.)
(13-11-2015 09:31 AM)SciSuperhero Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 08:30 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Who is Bob Dutko ? I miss all the fun. Weeping

Search for his debate with AronRa, and also look up the videos the Bible Skeptic did on Youtube about his Top Ten Proofs.
After that, I wouldn't recommend looking into much of his stuff because its just so frustrating. His TTP of God's Existence is just 2 CDs full of the typical creationist stuff, like the 747 argument, Paley's pocketwatch, etc.

A lot of these creationists, I believe, are out to make a buck off of the gullible, or people that are smart enough to know better, but willingly disregard science because they WANT it to be true.

Ken Ham and his infamous Ark Encounter seems to be just a mechanism for bilking taxpayers out of their money.

What Ken Ham Isn't Telling You About Ark Encounter Funding.

He is a slimy little serpent, they're all cut of the same cloth, we've had our share pass through these forums.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition