Top US Diplomats Abandoning Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2017, 01:42 PM
RE: Top US Diplomats Abandoning Trump
(27-01-2017 10:25 AM)mordant Wrote:  
(26-01-2017 11:29 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He's draining the swamp of career federal employees in leadership positions that suck at their job.
By all accounts these particular employees didn't suck and were in fact highly competent and experienced. You can't do a systematic performance review with an eye to retaining people with deep experience and expertise and eliminating actual deadweight, in the short time since the election. It's all for show.

After all he has to do something to distract from the fact that he's filling the swamp right back up with inexperienced people who don't even know how to do their jobs, most notably DeVoss, Perry and Carson, or who are zombie idealogues, or who are wealthy corporatists with huge conflicts of interest.

He's draining the swamp and making it a toxic waste dump. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2017, 02:25 PM
(27-01-2017 09:24 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Any implication that they quit is WRONG. ... Which is pretty much the same as being fired.

And yet they all still make l$161,900 and will continue to for as long as they want. I'm not saying they didn't submit letter of resignations which is after all expected of all political appointees, I'm saying that $161,900 is a funny way of saying "YOU'RE FIRED!". That, and you're an idiot. I'm saying that too.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-01-2017, 02:35 PM
(27-01-2017 02:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-01-2017 09:24 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Any implication that they quit is WRONG. ... Which is pretty much the same as being fired.

And yet they all still make l$161,900 and will continue to for as long as they want. I'm not saying they didn't submit letter of resignations which is after all expected of all political appointees, I'm saying that $161,900 is a funny way of saying "YOU'RE FIRED!". That, and you're an idiot. I'm saying that too.

Lol. You all are so butthurt. Let's talk about that 12 point Clinton lead again.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-v...d=42993821

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
27-01-2017, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2017 02:48 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-01-2017 02:35 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(27-01-2017 02:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And yet they all still make l$161,900 and will continue to for as long as they want. I'm not saying they didn't submit letter of resignations which is after all expected of all political appointees, I'm saying that $161,900 is a funny way of saying "YOU'RE FIRED!". That, and you're an idiot. I'm saying that too.

Lol. You all are so butthurt. Let's talk about that 12 point Clinton lead again.

As it happens, I got $161,900 butt hurts myself. Blush My wife thanks you for your contribution.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-01-2017, 03:37 PM
(27-01-2017 02:35 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(27-01-2017 02:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And yet they all still make l$161,900 and will continue to for as long as they want. I'm not saying they didn't submit letter of resignations which is after all expected of all political appointees, I'm saying that $161,900 is a funny way of saying "YOU'RE FIRED!". That, and you're an idiot. I'm saying that too.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-v...d=42993821

Typical dumpster: when all else fails, invoke Clinton. Facepalm
Yeah, that's getting pretty old.
As you are so apt to remind us "She lost! Get over it!"

Defend your man ... if you can ... The Titanic

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 2 users Like Reducetarian's post