Top jihadist leader killed, followers say

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2011, 08:57 AM

Thumbs Up  Top jihadist leader killed, followers say
By the CNN Wire Staff
June 4, 2011

[Image: story.kashmiri.jpg]
Ilyas Kashmiri was considered one of the most dangerous men in the world by counterterrorism official

(Excerpt) "...Kashmiri, a veteran jihadist, is considered one of the most dangerous men in the world by counterterrorism officials on three continents.

He was commander of "Brigade 313" of Harakat-ul-Jihad-Islami, which has formed a close relationship with al Qaeda." Full CNN Story

I recall those theories that Al Qaeda is actually a CIA computer espionage program and email file account wherein they can operate covert programs and introduce our interests and military into conflict zones,using the guise those regions are an Al Qaeda stronghold.

I'm often curious if there are Hollywood screen writers ensconced in our government. Cool

One never knows. I'm just a kitten chasing a ball of yarn around a big old room full of long leg chairs. Looping in and out, wobbling back and forth it does, as it makes it's way across the floor for decades at a time, until it runs out and so do I.

Right out the screen door to Disney World baby! Woooo HOOOOOO! Meow, meow, pfffft, pffft. *cough, cough* Hairball.
[Image: gif_01.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2011, 03:31 PM
RE: Top jihadist leader killed, followers say
No offense Gassy but I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not ... Confused

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2011, 03:34 PM

I thought I was being funny, actually. Tongue Clearly, I should think again.
*chews tail*
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2011, 09:48 PM
(04-06-2011 03:34 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  I thought I was being funny, actually. Tongue Clearly, I should think again.
*chews tail*

Sorry - I'm just horrible at social situations - subtlety and body language especially.

BTW - do you have a pet cat , or where do all the avatars and username come from ?

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply