Tori Amos

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2014, 12:15 PM
Tori Amos
Am I the only straight guy that is absolutely in love with Tori?

She just released a new single and I love it.

Can't wait to hear the rest of the album.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Tori Amos
I know its not helping but damn...that woman's voice....its like sex for the ears.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Blackhand293's post
28-03-2014, 02:10 PM
(28-03-2014 01:59 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  I know its not helping but damn...that woman's voice....its like sex for the ears.

Yup. It's why I love her so much. Her voice gives me the chills in some of her songs. She sings about a lot of serious and depressing subject matter, but her voice is amazing.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
30-03-2014, 03:59 PM
Tori Amos is wonderful. I recall her gig at the Corner hotel in Richmond where she played without wearing any knickers. That was back in the 80's. Hard to forget that gig. I was at the stage in front of the piano. Smile

I love her touring band. Especially Matt Chamberlain on drums. Great player.

I have all Tori's recordings except that hair metal record. Great artist.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
02-04-2014, 07:19 AM
(30-03-2014 03:59 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Tori Amos is wonderful. I recall her gig at the Corner hotel in Richmond where she played without wearing any knickers. That was back in the 80's. Hard to forget that gig. I was at the stage in front of the piano. Smile

I love her touring band. Especially Matt Chamberlain on drums. Great player.

I have all Tori's recordings except that hair metal record. Great artist.

Yeah, I saw her in California many years ago. I still get shit from my friends for being a huge Tori fanatic, but I don't care. She's beautiful, her voice is haunting, and her emotion real.

06-04-2014, 03:27 AM
Tori is amazing. Your friends have poor taste. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
07-04-2014, 09:57 AM
(06-04-2014 03:27 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Tori is amazing. Your friends have poor taste. Smile

Not all my friends. Just the straight male ones. Almost all of my female friends and most of my gay male friends LOVE Tori. I have not one straight male friend who even likes her...

Consider

07-04-2014, 10:21 AM
I do wonder how they can deny the sweet aural stimulation that is the miracle of Tori Amos.

Maybe it's to do with genetics oe epigenetics? Just predisposed to have terrible taste.Consider

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Blackhand293's post
07-04-2014, 10:43 AM
I love her music! Smile

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
07-04-2014, 11:24 AM
(07-04-2014 10:21 AM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  I do wonder how they can deny the sweet aural stimulation that is the miracle of Tori Amos.

Maybe it's to do with genetics oe epigenetics? Just predisposed to have terrible taste.Consider

I love that you used that word. The first mix CD I made of her music was titled "aural pleasure".

[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post