Tortilla Chips, Anyone?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2017, 09:04 AM
RE: Tortilla Chips, Anyone?
I've been known to sit with a bag of tortilla chips and some cholula sauce and just poor the sauce on each chip and eat it up! Yumm!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
28-09-2017, 09:05 AM
(28-09-2017 09:04 AM)Emma Wrote:  I've been known to sit with a bag of tortilla chips and some cholula sauce and just poor the sauce on each chip and eat it up! Yumm!

I've never added a hot sauce to my tortilla chips--will have to try that Thumbsup I do add it to a burrito on occasion though.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
28-09-2017, 09:35 AM
Since Taco Bell now opens at 7am for their breakfast foods, does anyone know if they also sell regular burritos in the early am as well? #periodcravings Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
28-09-2017, 09:39 AM
(28-09-2017 09:05 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(28-09-2017 09:04 AM)Emma Wrote:  I've been known to sit with a bag of tortilla chips and some cholula sauce and just poor the sauce on each chip and eat it up! Yumm!

I've never added a hot sauce to my tortilla chips--will have to try that Thumbsup I do add it to a burrito on occasion though.

[Image: 913zUV3HjSL._SX355_.jpg]

The second one on the left is my fav for chili. Scares my wife, it's iridescent green when it comes out of the bottle. Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
28-09-2017, 09:55 AM
I ate a raw habanero pepper once. Good golly... I do like spicy foods, but it's gotta taste good, too.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
28-09-2017, 10:00 AM
(28-09-2017 09:55 AM)Emma Wrote:  I ate a raw habanero pepper once. Good golly... I do like spicy foods, but it's gotta taste good, too.

Try cooking up some "Habanero Hellfire Chili" sometime.
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
28-09-2017, 10:03 AM
(28-09-2017 09:35 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Since Taco Bell now opens at 7am for their breakfast foods, does anyone know if they also sell regular burritos in the early am as well? #periodcravings Tongue

Update: They do sell burritos in the am and my bf is going to get me some. He's so sweet Heart

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
28-09-2017, 10:50 AM
(28-09-2017 09:39 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  [Image: 913zUV3HjSL._SX355_.jpg]

The second one on the left is my fav for chili. Scares my wife, it's iridescent green when it comes out of the bottle. Big Grin

I have the two on the right. I also nearly always have a bottle of Valentina. Usually the standard red, but occasionally the black label. I once made my own from ghost peppers we grew, but I had to dilute it because it was removing paint from the wall whenever I burped.

I love Mexican and other Mesoamerican cuisine. One of the local Mexican places knows me so well they greet me by name and even tried to fix me up with one of the girls there. And one calls herself my cousin.

I may have a problem.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
28-09-2017, 11:17 AM
(28-09-2017 10:50 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  

I have the two on the right. I also nearly always have a bottle of Valentina. Usually the standard red, but occasionally the black label. I once made my own from ghost peppers we grew, but I had to dilute it because it was removing paint from the wall whenever I burped.

I love Mexican and other Mesoamerican cuisine. One of the local Mexican places knows me so well they greet me by name and even tried to fix me up with one of the girls there. And one calls herself my cousin.

I may have a problem.
Not until they start calling you "Jefe". Tongue
[+] 3 users Like Gawdzilla's post
28-09-2017, 11:31 AM
(28-09-2017 10:50 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  

I may have a problem.

I'm a regular at several places-this tortilla chips one is one of them. The owner calls me "Jennifer Lopez" because of the Jenny lol One of his cute workers calls me (and I'm sure other women) "senorita." He sounds so Drooling when he says that.

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post