Tortured, Raped, left 4 dead.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Tortured, Raped, left 4 dead.
(05-02-2012 04:11 PM)Azaraith Wrote:  Oh Undecided Didn't figure on perps using tazers.

It's ok, Padawan, you'll get the more subtle nuances figured out with a bit more time. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2012, 07:54 AM
You get name and a face and I make him wish he was dead. He will beg for the end that will not come until I am done having "fun" with him.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
07-02-2012, 08:11 AM
Nice thing in our country is the castle law. If someone try's to even break in I can shoot through the door. I have a gun in every room of my house. Even the bathroom!! I would feel sorry for the poor bastard that would try to come in here. I would shoot first and ask questions later. If I pull it i will use it. And all my guns are cannons. Nothing under a .380 cal. I have a 30/30 that lays on the floor by my bed. It would drop a large bull. I use a bullet called DRT (dead right there) it's ceramic and explodes on contact with organic matter. It goes in smaller than 1/2 inch and leaves a hole the size of a baseball. I have a friend in darlow that defended his self with a machete and they wanted to charge him. The guy who broke in had a butchers knife in his hand but that didn't matter. I will never understand the UK on its laws on home defense.
[+] 1 user Likes N.E.OhioAtheist's post
07-02-2012, 08:14 PM
(05-02-2012 12:06 PM)Azaraith Wrote:  Lets see if my HoC translator is working..

I'm not sure that's a good thing...

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
07-02-2012, 11:34 PM
Hope you're okay, Johnny Undecided

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
09-02-2012, 05:14 PM
sorry if there was attitude, but it was talking on JB's phone... I'm over here at my buddy Newt's house on his laptop. JB has an HP Pavillion I confiscated but it needs his crap off of it and it hooked to teh nets...

Other than that life is good.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-02-2012, 07:26 PM
(09-02-2012 05:14 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  sorry if there was attitude, but it was talking on JB's phone... I'm over here at my buddy Newt's house on his laptop. JB has an HP Pavillion I confiscated but it needs his crap off of it and it hooked to teh nets...

Newt Gingrich is your buddy? Wow, you have more problems than just a stolen computer and some tazing!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
12-02-2012, 10:55 AM
(09-02-2012 07:26 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(09-02-2012 05:14 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  sorry if there was attitude, but it was talking on JB's phone... I'm over here at my buddy Newt's house on his laptop. JB has an HP Pavillion I confiscated but it needs his crap off of it and it hooked to teh nets...

Newt Gingrich is your buddy? Wow, you have more problems than just a stolen computer and some tazing!

Your ass, my foot... match made in heaven... Big Grin

Ahh, no. Robbie he is now - like he's an adult or something - but alla kinda peeps know Newt; hippie-types coast to coast.

I'm at the HQ of Frankenstein's Recycling, my man JB's new action. Still in the junk car business, ol' JB. Didn't know he had an internet enabled unit up here, but now I do. I'll be calling Charter (cable internet) on Monday, but if they're like Cox in the desert, they're gonna want plastic... it may be another month before I'm regular again... Tongue

But I do have a dual quad Pavillion hooked up to a forty inch Akai plasma screen in the bedroom (some JB junk Tongue); we wnt and got an Intuos 4 for that bad boy. I guess it's gonna be ellenjanuary in the heart of the commonwealth - buncha peeps want shit drawn...

That's about it for this topic, which I basically started to keep peeps informed of this episode of the human tragedy...

On topic, the politics of the system that worships money (America) that turns around and allows home invasions to happen with minimal pre-crime deterrent... something's rotten in Denmark, yeah?

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
12-02-2012, 11:14 AM
(07-02-2012 08:11 AM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  Nice thing in our country is the castle law. If someone try's to even break in I can shoot through the door. I have a gun in every room of my house. Even the bathroom!! I would feel sorry for the poor bastard that would try to come in here. I would shoot first and ask questions later. If I pull it i will use it. And all my guns are cannons. Nothing under a .380 cal. I have a 30/30 that lays on the floor by my bed. It would drop a large bull. I use a bullet called DRT (dead right there) it's ceramic and explodes on contact with organic matter. It goes in smaller than 1/2 inch and leaves a hole the size of a baseball. I have a friend in darlow that defended his self with a machete and they wanted to charge him. The guy who broke in had a butchers knife in his hand but that didn't matter. I will never understand the UK on its laws on home defense.

Yet, I'm sure you know the expression: "An Englishman's home is his castle".

Indeed, something rotten in the state of Pheonix.
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
12-02-2012, 11:16 AM
(12-02-2012 10:55 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(09-02-2012 07:26 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Your ass, my foot... match made in heaven... Big Grin

Ahh, no. Robbie he is now - like he's an adult or something - but alla kinda peeps know Newt; hippie-types coast to coast.

I'm at the HQ of Frankenstein's Recycling, my man JB's new action. Still in the junk car business, ol' JB. Didn't know he had an internet enabled unit up here, but now I do. I'll be calling Charter (cable internet) on Monday, but if they're like Cox in the desert, they're gonna want plastic... it may be another month before I'm regular again... Tongue

But I do have a dual quad Pavillion hooked up to a forty inch Akai plasma screen in the bedroom (some JB junk Tongue); we wnt and got an Intuos 4 for that bad boy. I guess it's gonna be ellenjanuary in the heart of the commonwealth - buncha peeps want shit drawn...

That's about it for this topic, which I basically started to keep peeps informed of this episode of the human tragedy...

On topic, the politics of the system that worships money (America) that turns around and allows home invasions to happen with minimal pre-crime deterrent... something's rotten in Denmark, yeah?

You must have one ugly ass if it looks like my foot? Big Grin

When you headed East, Johnny?

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post