Total Anarchy!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2011, 09:48 AM
Total Anarchy!
What are your plans if Anarchy is to happen and everyone is wanting to kill everyone. Be very detailed in your plans, who will you be with.. The government or the rebels?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2011, 09:56 AM
RE: Total Anarchy!
(02-11-2011 09:48 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  What are your plans if Anarchy is to happen and everyone is wanting to kill everyone. Be very detailed in your plans, who will you be with.. The government or the rebels?

Tough decision. Those with the government would probably try and restore order, but Anarchy does mean without order... so maybe even members of the Government would spin out of control and do as they please themselves. It is a possibility. if I were to side with the rebels, anarchy would be like a zombie apocalypse almost. Minus the walking dead and what not. But with people out on a rampage, as I would imagine, the survival battle would be almost equally as difficult and nervewracking. o:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2011, 10:01 AM
(02-11-2011 09:56 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  
(02-11-2011 09:48 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  What are your plans if Anarchy is to happen and everyone is wanting to kill everyone. Be very detailed in your plans, who will you be with.. The government or the rebels?

Tough decision. Those with the government would probably try and restore order, but Anarchy does mean without order... so maybe even members of the Government would spin out of control and do as they please themselves. It is a possibility. if I were to side with the rebels, anarchy would be like a zombie apocalypse almost. Minus the walking dead and what not. But with people out on a rampage, as I would imagine, the survival battle would be almost equally as difficult and nervewracking. o:

Thats understandable, i would try and make like an underground house. I would try my best to get a gun (which would be hard during anarchy) to protect myself and loved ones. If i were to see someone about to get killed that i love i would die before they did. I would go scavange for food and meet up with the rebelion, so many people hate the governement
02-11-2011, 10:33 AM
(02-11-2011 09:48 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Thats understandable, i would try and make like an underground house. I would try my best to get a gun (which would be hard during anarchy) to protect myself and loved ones. If i were to see someone about to get killed that i love i would die before they did. I would go scavange for food and meet up with the rebelion, so many people hate the governement

Don't mean to pick on you, but that is such a typical answer. A gun? Really? It would come in use, but EVERYONE would have guns. An over population of guns would just lead to guns being unaffective and useless in the end. Ammo and what not. Shit would run out over a period of time. Food too. No order means no supply refills. Got to have order to keep up stocks. They're not going to send in goods and shit with people going bonkers.
03-11-2011, 12:30 AM
Man, that's nonsense talk! Does Anarchy mean taking a leak before unzipping the fly? Hell, no!

I'm thinking technocratic anarchy is the global solution set - with fractal representation from individuals in a community distributed up to a world congress and central AI administrator.

Why will it work? It is scalable, it excludes no one, it condemns no one; and no one really wants to sit aruond and play video games alla day - if they do, it is game design and marketing. People are not lazy, greedy, self-serving - people are communial, and people love to "work," they just don't wanna work at it. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
03-11-2011, 02:22 AM
I would be on the government side. You rebels would just destroy and kill everyone, and for the food and medicine to keep us alive, we would need order and a leader. I would like to be the leader, but even if I were not, I would try to maintain order in some way. If that fails, or there is no government, I would leave everything and everybody and go into the mountains with basic survival gear, hide away in the woods and just wait for easy pray to come along. You god damn anarchists would just start disappearing, one by one. Your children would still tell stories about some invisible animal that guards these woods...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
03-11-2011, 12:43 PM
(03-11-2011 02:22 AM)Filox Wrote:  You rebels would just destroy and kill everyone.

You know me so well. Big Grin
03-11-2011, 03:31 PM
Complete anarchy? That sounds like the perfect time to seize control and begin my reign. I'll make a new country and call it....I'll think of something when the time comes.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
03-11-2011, 04:02 PM
(03-11-2011 03:31 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Complete anarchy? That sounds like the perfect time to seize control and begin my reign. I'll make a new country and call it....I'll think of something when the time comes.

Yeah maybe I'll use the opportunity to seize control of somewhere. I'll be England's first ever president.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
04-11-2011, 07:06 AM
(03-11-2011 04:02 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(03-11-2011 03:31 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Complete anarchy? That sounds like the perfect time to seize control and begin my reign. I'll make a new country and call it....I'll think of something when the time comes.

Yeah maybe I'll use the opportunity to seize control of somewhere. I'll be England's first ever president.

I'd take control of America. America needs it. Needs me. Enough said.