Total Anarchy!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2011, 07:40 AM
RE: Total Anarchy!
(04-11-2011 07:06 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  I'd take control of America. America needs it. Needs me. Enough said.

Sorry but as President of England my first act will be to withdraw independence from all former colonies. Just for a laugh.

I'll appoint you as Governor of America if you want Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
04-11-2011, 07:52 AM
Depends on what the rebels or .....how I like to see them....... "normal people" are actually fighting against.

If its against the tyranical nature of how money operates then I can honestly say without hesitation that I would die for that cause...........anything else is just a symptom.

I think you youngsters are glorifiying something that in reality........you would fucking shit your pants over........im 30 years old and quite contented and happy with my life, I can look after myself and although im in the UK I could very easily get a gun.........even so I would still be shitting it.

Its all probably a bit of fun I know........but what worries me is its not just limited to this site........ive seen youngsters talking about this shit all over the place. Which leads me to question what would make you all think in these ways???

Whats influencing you???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
04-11-2011, 08:08 AM
(04-11-2011 07:52 AM)bemore Wrote:  Depends on what the rebels or .....how I like to see them....... "normal people" are actually fighting against.

If its against the tyranical nature of how money operates then I can honestly say without hesitation that I would die for that cause...........anything else is just a symptom.

I think you youngsters are glorifiying something that in reality........you would fucking shit your pants over........im 30 years old and quite contented and happy with my life, I can look after myself and although im in the UK I could very easily get a gun.........even so I would still be shitting it.

Its all probably a bit of fun I know........but what worries me is its not just limited to this site........ive seen youngsters talking about this shit all over the place. Which leads me to question what would make you all think in these ways???

Whats influencing you???

To be honest this thread is just a bit of fun for me. It's in the casual coffeehouse, not politics or anything so I'm happy to have a bit of a laugh on it.

If I'm serious then during such anarchy I would side with the Government because I think they would win and I wouldn't want to live in a lawless society.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
04-11-2011, 07:33 PM
(04-11-2011 07:52 AM)bemore Wrote:  Its all probably a bit of fun I know........but what worries me is its not just limited to this site........ive seen youngsters talking about this shit all over the place. Which leads me to question what would make you all think in these ways???

Whats influencing you???
It ain't. It's the law of the fractal. Every time is end times - that is a statement of individual uncertainty. These are the end times - that is a statement of increasing global uncertainty. Don't sweat it. Me and my Gwynnies got it covered. Big Grin

That's positive mental attitude. Cool

I'm a technocratic anarchist, and i know what the fuck I am talking about. There ain't no future. If shit gets ugly, I'll just get uglier. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user