Total Wireless Internet (total fucking garbage, that is)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2016, 05:35 AM
Total Wireless Internet (total fucking garbage, that is)
Time to rant.

FUCK WALMART - and their fucking "wireless hotspot"....

I'm in a fucked area - internet wise. The only options are bad ones.

You can spend 70 bucks a month for a phone line - that works most of the time -- and then spend another 25 a month for dial-up... Don't even think about DSL -- it's not happening......So for 95 bucks a month - you can get a for-shit connection --- and telemarketers calling you at all hours of the day... (just an added bonus, huh???)'

You can go with satellite -- and spend several hundred for the equipment -- then about a 100 a month for "basic" service....... Of course they'll try to soak you into getting phone and premium TV as well - and they'll "bundle" it all together in one "easy" (and painful) payment........ Fuck them too... and it doesn't work if it's raining, snowing - or if you have a tree.......

Or you can go with one of these crappy little "Hotspots" -- that gives you a for-shit connection for about 35 bucks a month..... How "for-shit" - you ask???

Try you're lucky if it runs HALF the speed of dial up.... and you get a whole whopping 5gb of data for the MONTH..........

And -- the added bonus ----- about every other month when you try to "add a plan" to your data usage ---- for some odd reason it doesn't take --- and you end up having to call an 800 number and talk to Sahib in fucking Bangalore........

And this morning when it didn't work (at 6 a.m. my time ) a recording told me "To call back during business hours".

FUCK ME!!! It's the MIDDLE OF THE DAY THERE!!!!!!!

Don't buy Total Wireless shit -- unless your only other option is the Virgin Wireless hotspot......

That cunt was even worse................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post