Total shitshow?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2015, 05:44 AM
Total shitshow?
Quote:Turkish fighter jets shot down a Russian warplane near the Syrian border on Tuesday after repeated warnings over air space violations, but Moscow said it could prove the jet had not left Syrian air space.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2015, 05:49 AM
RE: Total shitshow?
(24-11-2015 05:44 AM)izel Wrote:  
Quote:Turkish fighter jets shot down a Russian warplane near the Syrian border on Tuesday after repeated warnings over air space violations, but Moscow said it could prove the jet had not left Syrian air space.

Will be looking at national news in a few moments. Doesn't sound good right now. Another busy news day. Can't wait to here what The Donald says.

Drinking Beverage

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like OhDannyBoy's post
24-11-2015, 06:18 AM
I guess this means the trip to Gobekli Tepe is off. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
24-11-2015, 06:40 AM
(24-11-2015 06:18 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I guess this means the trip to Gobekli Tepe is off. Drinking Beverage

That trip was off before it even began Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-11-2015, 07:58 AM
Too many entities playing with explosives in a small space without coordinating with each other. Mistakes like this are inevitable even in ideal circumstances.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 6 users Like yakherder's post
24-11-2015, 08:04 AM
(24-11-2015 06:40 AM)izel Wrote:  
(24-11-2015 06:18 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I guess this means the trip to Gobekli Tepe is off. Drinking Beverage

That trip was off before it even began Laugh out load

But I wanted pictures! Weeping

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-11-2015, 08:07 AM
Let`s just hope things don`t escalate out of proportion.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
24-11-2015, 08:11 AM
(24-11-2015 07:58 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Too many entities playing with explosives in a small space without coordinating with each other. Mistakes like this are inevitable even in ideal circumstances.

As I read the headlines the thought of this regional conflict escalating into a full blown “shitshow” as izel said is more probable now than not.

Forget the Zombie apocalypse, prepare for the Sand People.

[Image: duck_and_cover.gif]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
24-11-2015, 08:19 AM
(24-11-2015 08:11 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(24-11-2015 07:58 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Too many entities playing with explosives in a small space without coordinating with each other. Mistakes like this are inevitable even in ideal circumstances.

As I read the headlines the thought of this regional conflict escalating into a full blown “shitshow” as izel said is more probable now than not.

Predictably, yes. People will take offense and accusations will fly. Politicians who knew a situation just like this was inevitable will nonetheless take sides and feign outrage in an attempt to further their agendas. Same shit as always. Friendly fire and mistaken identity are as much a part of war as hostile fire, and always make for useful political tools.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
24-11-2015, 08:28 AM
(24-11-2015 08:19 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(24-11-2015 08:11 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  As I read the headlines the thought of this regional conflict escalating into a full blown “shitshow” as izel said is more probable now than not.

Predictably, yes. People will take offense and accusations will fly. Politicians who knew a situation just like this was inevitable will nonetheless take sides and feign outrage in an attempt to further their agendas. Same shit as always. Friendly fire and mistaken identity are as much a part of war as hostile fire, and always make for useful political tools.
But this was not the case of friendly fire or mistaken identity.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post