Total shitshow?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Total shitshow?
(24-11-2015 08:48 AM)BnW Wrote:  Turkey always gets a little cranky the week of Thanksgiving. Can you blame them?

If only we could eat ISIS instead of Turkey for Thanksgiving.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-11-2015, 09:23 AM
Back in October NATO warned Russia to stay away from Turkish airspace
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/tur...story.html

Russia, of course, said it was a “navigational error” and even apologized for that incident
http://Russia issued a formal apology to...al error.”

NATO has called a meeting for later today.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
24-11-2015, 09:30 AM
I'm still hoping to go ISIS hunting alongside Russia rather than fighting against them on behalf of NATO (the worthless, complacent organization that it is), but I guess whatever happens happens.

'Murican Canadian
24-11-2015, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2015 10:05 AM by bemore.)
I have just watched the press conference between Putin and the King of Jordan.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X-uB8kAzUBk

Putin seems occupied going by his body language (understandably) with the tapping of his feet, the wringing of his hands and only halfway through did he mirror the body language of the King and open up slightly.

He (Putin) has quite blatantly accused Turkey (and indirectly NATO also) of supporting ISIS through todays actions by stating how much Petroleum based products are smuggled into Turkey.

I dont think this will stop Russia. I just think that now when they conduct bombing runs they will also scramble fighter jets to accompany them.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
24-11-2015, 10:24 AM
Not a total shitshow just yet. We have to wait for that. Big Grin

24-11-2015, 10:27 AM
(24-11-2015 08:48 AM)BnW Wrote:  Turkey always gets a little cranky the week of Thanksgiving. Can you blame them?

Can you blame us? Name an animal after our country, then make up a holiday where you slaughter and eat it. That's just wrong... Dodgy

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like izel's post
24-11-2015, 10:45 AM
(24-11-2015 10:27 AM)izel Wrote:  

Can you blame us? Name an animal after our country, then make up a holiday where you slaughter and eat it. That's just wrong... Dodgy

Just be glad there are a couple other countries separating Hungary from Turkey, or they'd toss you into that Greece and fry you up.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 8 users Like yakherder's post
24-11-2015, 11:04 AM
(24-11-2015 10:45 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(24-11-2015 10:27 AM)izel Wrote:  Can you blame us? Name an animal after our country, then make up a holiday where you slaughter and eat it. That's just wrong... Dodgy

Just be glad there are a couple other countries separating Hungary from Turkey, or they'd toss you into that Greece and fry you up.

Remember to use the good China. Tell Chad to get it, along with bowls for the Chile.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
24-11-2015, 11:22 AM
Not sure I like the thought of associating a shitshow with eating Turkey. Gasp

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-11-2015, 12:12 PM
Well it would appear now that the Turkmen of the region have shot and killed both of the pilots of the bomber as they were descending down on parachutes.

Then the FSA have allegedly used a TOW missile (I wonder where they got that from???? - sarcasm) to destroy a helicopter used in the rescue operation.

I tell you what.... those two words (allah ackbar) are beginning to really fucking piss me off now.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post