10-08-2011, 12:08 PM
RE: Tottenham Riots
Finally they're accepting water cannon and rubber bullets

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2011, 01:48 PM
Quote:I would send them to prison for considerable time though.

even better, send them to afganstan without any training with no pay.

"In real life , as opposed to that happy, clappy, rainbow fantasy world that you see fit to fly through on your winged unicorn of delusion" - Mitchell and Webb
10-08-2011, 03:36 PM
The extent of the rioting in over in Edinburgh. Tongue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW0356brn...e=youtu.be

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
10-08-2011, 03:46 PM
(10-08-2011 03:36 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  The extent of the rioting in over in Edinburgh. Tongue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW0356brn...e=youtu.be

You think thats bad?!
watch this :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mHvSDZnv...jY&index=2

Tongue

"In real life , as opposed to that happy, clappy, rainbow fantasy world that you see fit to fly through on your winged unicorn of delusion" - Mitchell and Webb
10-08-2011, 03:53 PM
haha nah thats an old video from well before the riots still funny though. I love the fact it looks around to see if anyones looking before it steals the crisps haha

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
10-08-2011, 03:56 PM
(10-08-2011 03:53 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  haha nah thats an old video from well before the riots still funny though. I love the fact it looks around to see if anyones looking before it steals the crisps haha

Lol he knows what hes doing its epic

11-08-2011, 02:14 PM
Obviously, pat made a response to this, and I can't really find fault with what he said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pAC0YSmK0g

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
11-08-2011, 03:55 PM
(11-08-2011 02:14 PM)daemonowner Wrote:  Obviously, pat made a response to this, and I can't really find fault with what he said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pAC0YSmK0g

i love pat man he tells it like it is

11-08-2011, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2011 07:24 PM by Hughsie.)
Just seen this news and I feel physically sick to the stomach! I hope anyone who sees the suspect pictured DOESN'T immediately call police but beats him to within an inch of his life first, or maybe they should just douse him in petrol and be done with the scum!

However, on a brighter note, I thought people may appreciate this video;

This is the approach we need, teach them a lesson they'll remember!

Just found this report into the reasons for the riots. I notice that they've missed the obvious reason, THE PEOPLE ARE RETARDED SCUM!

Another peace of good news! We all saw the video James posted of a Malaysian student who was injured being helped up by rioters who then proceeded to rob him. Well someone has been arrested over the incident Smile! Here is the article from BBC news for anyone who's interested.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
11-08-2011, 06:51 PM
THe government has been treating people like shit for years.

I've been arrested multiple times for literally no reason, and stop-searched many more times. If the riots start getting somewhere in a few days I'm definately joining in. Riots used to get things fixed in this country, but since the government got away with closing down all our industry despite all the workers and their families going out on a riot the government has just been pushing it. It's like living in the middle east, and people support whenever the middle east riots because they are rioting for freedom. Of course when people riot for their freedom here everyone is against them.

That guy who got shot (who wasn't a gang member or a drug dealer despite what the BBC keeps repeating over and over) was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Viva la revolucion.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.