Tottenham Riots

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2011, 03:12 PM
RE: Tottenham Riots
Well this didn't take long. We already got the do-gooders worrying about the poor rioters who are clearly being treated to harshly by actually being punished. Wonder what these people would have said if it was their house that was burned to the ground or a member of their family that was killed. Makes me sick that 'justice campaigners' are so worried about the treatment of the rioters but don't seem to care about the victims.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2011, 05:00 PM
I think the issue is the punishments seem to be inconsistent some people getting either longer or shorter sentences for committing the same crimes which is a joke.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
19-08-2011, 05:35 PM
British people got that reletively new hobby of wanting to defend the human rights of people who get media attention while ignoring human rights violations on victims of those people or to people who aren't noticed by the media.
I blame labour for that one. They deleted the Magna Carter from active laws, started up all those faith based schools and got everybody scared to say what's actually on their mind, unless of course it's going 'vigilante' on people who don't support the 'only non-racist and non-bigoted political party' so wouldn't surprise me if they planted the seeds to start up this too.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
20-08-2011, 08:44 PM
(19-08-2011 05:35 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  British people got that reletively new hobby of wanting to defend the human rights of people who get media attention while ignoring human rights violations on victims of those people or to people who aren't noticed by the media.
I blame labour for that one. They deleted the Magna Carter from active laws, started up all those faith based schools and got everybody scared to say what's actually on their mind, unless of course it's going 'vigilante' on people who don't support the 'only non-racist and non-bigoted political party' so wouldn't surprise me if they planted the seeds to start up this too.

agreed, people always use the term eye for an eye, but it never actually happens im not saying thats the solution as such, but you cant say one thing and then the next day totally go against that. Its like the media when they go "How long will it be till they will take action and be allowed to use force", then the next day its all about how they are using to much force its riduculous, they need to issue real guidelines once and for all therefore when a situation occurs theres no tip toeing around until you get the go ahead after about 2-3days of just pondering.

"In real life , as opposed to that happy, clappy, rainbow fantasy world that you see fit to fly through on your winged unicorn of delusion" - Mitchell and Webb
01-10-2011, 05:59 PM

I live in London, as Clapham Junction was getting trashed I saw a couple of coppers at a Mcdonalds drive thru a mile away.
Quote this message in a reply