Tottenham to win the PL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2016, 06:17 AM
Tottenham to win the PL
I said several weeks ago that I don't believe Leicester can hold on since they kept winning 1-0. I believe the display against West Ham has proven this. Tottenham to win the league.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2016, 06:24 AM
RE: Tottenham to win the PL
(18-04-2016 06:17 AM)Kyx Wrote:  I said several weeks ago that I don't believe Leicester can hold on since they kept winning 1-0. I believe the display against West Ham has proven this. Tottenham to win the league.

If Spurs win tonight against Stoke, I think they can go on and win the league, especially as Leicester have to do without Vardy in their next match due to him getting a red card v West Ham. Leicester also have tougher fixtures to play than Spurs up to the end of the season. My boss is an Arsenal fan so I hope Spurs do it, just to piss him off. Tongue

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
Find all posts by this user
18-04-2016, 06:31 AM
(18-04-2016 06:24 AM)Marozz Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 06:17 AM)Kyx Wrote:  I said several weeks ago that I don't believe Leicester can hold on since they kept winning 1-0. I believe the display against West Ham has proven this. Tottenham to win the league.

If Spurs win tonight against Stoke, I think they can go on and win the league, especially as Leicester have to do without Vardy in their next match due to him getting a red card v West Ham. Leicester also have tougher fixtures to play than Spurs up to the end of the season. My boss is an Arsenal fan so I hope Spurs do it, just to piss him off. Tongue

My friend used to support Aston Villa (so do I), but he changed his favourite team to Spurs. I hope Leicester win, since I don't want the traitor to get any satisfaction (which he probably already has due to the relegation). Anything to shut that bitch up Tongue
18-04-2016, 08:09 AM
(18-04-2016 06:31 AM)Kyx Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 06:24 AM)Marozz Wrote:  If Spurs win tonight against Stoke, I think they can go on and win the league, especially as Leicester have to do without Vardy in their next match due to him getting a red card v West Ham. Leicester also have tougher fixtures to play than Spurs up to the end of the season. My boss is an Arsenal fan so I hope Spurs do it, just to piss him off. Tongue

My friend used to support Aston Villa (so do I), but he changed his favourite team to Spurs. I hope Leicester win, since I don't want the traitor to get any satisfaction (which he probably already has due to the relegation). Anything to shut that bitch up Tongue

I know how you feel. I support Leeds Utd. Have done since I was a kid. I didn't jump ship when they went down.

[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
18-04-2016, 08:11 AM
If i was still watching football, this would be a fucked up season. No st. Totteringham's day, what the fuck?

At least it's still depressing to be an Arsenal fan.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
18-04-2016, 08:32 AM
(18-04-2016 08:09 AM)Marozz Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 06:31 AM)Kyx Wrote:  My friend used to support Aston Villa (so do I), but he changed his favourite team to Spurs. I hope Leicester win, since I don't want the traitor to get any satisfaction (which he probably already has due to the relegation). Anything to shut that bitch up Tongue

I know how you feel. I support Leeds Utd. Have done since I was a kid. I didn't jump ship when they went down.

When I was a kid, I rang up Don Revie and said 'What time's the kick off Don?'. Don said, 'What time can you get here for?'

I was once caught climbing over the barriers surrounding Elland Road when I was a kid. The bloody security guards made me get back in the ground.

I was once watching Liverpool play Leeds. The Liverpool fans were singing 'You'll never walk alone." The Leeds supporters were singing "You'll never walk ... again".

This is a true story.

Leeds were playing Everton.

Brian Labone of Everton had the ball and Norman Hunter (of bite's yer leg fame and Leeds) cocked his leg and went in for the kill.

Labone went down and never moved a muscle.

Jack Charlton (Leeds) made Hunter leave the vicinity of the crime and went to see how Labone was. He then went back to the group of players surrounding Hunter.

Hunter said "How is he Jack?"

Jack said, with a sombre face and in his best Yorkshire accent, 'Tha's killed him Norman. Tha's killed him.'

Labone, of course, lived to tell the tale but when you had been tackled by Norman Hunter, you tended to remember.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 3 users Like god has no twitter account's post
18-04-2016, 10:24 AM
(18-04-2016 08:32 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 08:09 AM)Marozz Wrote:  I know how you feel. I support Leeds Utd. Have done since I was a kid. I didn't jump ship when they went down.

When I was a kid, I rang up Don Revie and said 'What time's the kick off Don?'. Don said, 'What time can you get here for?'

I was once caught climbing over the barriers surrounding Elland Road when I was a kid. The bloody security guards made me get back in the ground.

I was once watching Liverpool play Leeds. The Liverpool fans were singing 'You'll never walk alone." The Leeds supporters were singing "You'll never walk ... again".

This is a true story.

Brian Labone of Everton had the ball and Norman Hunter (of bite's yer leg fame and Leeds) cocked his leg and went in for the kill.

Jack Charlton (Leeds) made Hunter leave the vicinity of the crime and went to see how Labone was. He then went back to the group of players surrounding Hunter.

Jack said, with a sombre face and in his best Yorkshire accent, 'Tha's killed him Norman. Tha's killed him.'

Labone, of course, lived to tell the tale but when you had been tackled by Norman Hunter, you tended to remember.

Ah the good old days. Leeds v Chelsea games with Bremmer, Giles and co. were great. Poor oul Johnny Giles had the shite kicked outta him by Chopper Harris.Tongue

18-04-2016, 10:39 AM
(18-04-2016 10:24 AM)Marozz Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 08:32 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  When I was a kid, I rang up Don Revie and said 'What time's the kick off Don?'. Don said, 'What time can you get here for?'

This is a true story.

Ah the good old days. Leeds v Chelsea games with Bremmer, Giles and co. were great. Poor oul Johnny Giles had the shite kicked outta him by Chopper Harris.Tongue

Everybody had the shite kicked out of them by chopper - except Norman.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
18-04-2016, 03:10 PM
Stoke 0 - Spurs 4

Watch out Leicester, Spurs are coming to get you.

19-04-2016, 01:20 AM
I think we can safely assume that Spurs will win their remaining 4 games, which means 12 points. Leicester are 5 points ahead, so will need at least 7 points to win the league. I think that in their last four games, they will get one win (Swansea), and three draws, which is 6 points. Hence Tottenham will win by one point.