Tough debate about Romney´s MORMONISM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2012, 10:34 AM
Tough debate about Romney´s MORMONISM
Dear friends and all sharp thinkers:

There is a very INTERSTING forum discussion about Romney and Mormonism going on in Newsweek´s DailyBeast!

The fine debate started after David Frums article: It´s Mormon in America - and is still going on.

Now I think some tough and sharp atheist thinkers are needed over there. I try to paste the link here:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/06/10/david-frum-on-how-romney-s-religion-is-his-greatest-asset.html

Or we can also start a new debate about Mormonism here.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2012, 02:05 PM
RE: Tough debate about Romney´s MORMONISM
I think this one is... a bot?

Under Repair.
21-06-2012, 02:21 PM
It's gonna be a troll feeding frenzy over there...

WTF how come we've got bots for Africa this past little while?
21-06-2012, 02:26 PM
BOT SHOT.

kill it now. Evil_monster

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
21-06-2012, 03:17 PM
I let this through because I was unsure. It's a Legit link, doesn't appear to be commercial. They have posted in another thread with the same link but a different post (it's not been approved due to similarities with this one) but they don't come across as the posts from bots I usually deal with.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
21-06-2012, 03:31 PM
(21-06-2012 03:17 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I let this through because I was unsure. It's a Legit link, doesn't appear to be commercial. They have posted in another thread with the same link but a different post (it's not been approved due to similarities with this one) but they don't come across as the posts from bots I usually deal with.
Fair nuff...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
21-06-2012, 03:33 PM
Sorry.
I panicked. Dodgy Laughat

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
21-06-2012, 03:49 PM
Where is the BOT Hammer?

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
21-06-2012, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2012 05:39 PM by fklemetz.)
(21-06-2012 10:34 AM)fklemetz Wrote:  
Dear free thinkers: [ click collapsed to expand ]

There is for freethinkers an important forum discussion about Romney and Mormonism going on in the dailyBeast

The tough debate started after a positive article about Mormonism when most commentors, atheists turned against it.
LDS members debated against atheists and freethinkers! But good discussions, also important ones for freethinkers, in daily forums
die out, unfortunately. My idea is to look for new "steam" from freethinkers ( if you think Mormonism is not true - but false ).
Now I think some more free thinkers are needed over there. I think you must paint and click the link here:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/06/10/david-frum-on-how-romney-s-religion-is-his-greatest-asset.html

I am so sorry you thought my first (and perhaps last if killed?) post in your forum was only thrash, i honestly do not know what dot is?
On the other hand, i am glad you keep your forum clean. For this i thank you. So perhaps we meet in the link above ? I am Thomas Paine there.

It was tough(now 400 posts) to start but youcan also start a new discussion about Mormonism here. The subject belongs so naturally to this forum.

21-06-2012, 05:37 PM
(21-06-2012 05:20 PM)fklemetz Wrote:  I am so sorry you thought my first (and perhaps last if killed?) post in your forum was only thrash, i honestly do not know what dot is?
On the other hand, i am glad you keep your forum clean. For this i thank you. So perhaps we meet in the link above ? I am Thomas Paine there.
It was tough(now 400 posts) to start but youcan also start a new discussion about Mormonism here. The subject belongs so naturally to this forum.

Its not that we thought it was trash, we get a lot of drive by posters here. Usually trying to get views for their website, and have no interest in contributing to the forum. So we are a bit wary.

Why don't you start a thread discussing his Mormonism. I'm sure you could get some discussion on here.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post