Toyota I-Road is not very impressive.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2015, 07:40 PM
Toyota I-Road is not very impressive.
Just look at how much "fun" Michio Kaku is having driving this thing!

If here were any more unimpressed, he might just die of bordom!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2015, 07:50 PM
RE: Toyota I-Road is not very impressive.
I do a lot of super local trips, I might be persuaded to drive something like that.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

19-03-2015, 07:56 PM
But since it is being made my Apple, Expect to pay an extra 100+% of whatever a high end civilian car costs today!

So, basically, expect to shell out somewhere between 50-90,000$ for this car!

19-03-2015, 08:01 PM
(19-03-2015 07:56 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  But since it is being made my Apple, Expect to pay an extra 100+% of whatever a high end civilian car costs today!

So, basically, expect to shell out somewhere between 50-90,000$ for this car!

Rolleyes Dodgy

I doubt it would cost that much.

I really do kinda want a Tesla. I had a chance to drive one a while ago, sweet ride -- considering.

19-03-2015, 08:09 PM
Actually this clip looks better..

19-03-2015, 08:29 PM
So... basically a modern, plastic version of this?

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Messe...d=0CDwQsAQ

Consider

Much cheers to all.
19-03-2015, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2015 09:38 PM by Shadow Fox.)
what does it run on? I am guessing its all electric. Gonna have to find sum stats to this like speed, mileage per charge etc.

I am guessing that it can't go very far from the size of it. Plus, cops would pull you over in the united states every five minutes to ask you wtf your driving and than try to classify it as the wrong kind of vehicle and write you up tickets for driving some wack ass non street legal vehicle cuz...WTF is that thing amiright lol.

Side not...if it costs less than $3,000 I might consider buying a blue one lol.

Edit.
OK! Got some info!

30 miles per charge, takes 3 hours to recharge, 28 miles max speed. No price I found yet.

....second thought....If it costs less than $200 I will buy one.
I mean...28 miles? 30 mile limit? It is basically a really fancy version of the cheapest electric scooter you can buy. One that will probably cost somewhere now that I think about it..about 10-25k.

Sorry, until that thing goes 80 miles per charge and can get up to at least 70-75 or so, so I can take it to the freeway. Its worthless.

19-03-2015, 10:31 PM
(19-03-2015 09:24 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  what does it run on? I am guessing its all electric. Gonna have to find sum stats to this like speed, mileage per charge etc.

I am guessing that it can't go very far from the size of it. Plus, cops would pull you over in the united states every five minutes to ask you wtf your driving and than try to classify it as the wrong kind of vehicle and write you up tickets for driving some wack ass non street legal vehicle cuz...WTF is that thing amiright lol.

Side not...if it costs less than $3,000 I might consider buying a blue one lol.

Edit.
OK! Got some info!

30 miles per charge, takes 3 hours to recharge, 28 miles max speed. No price I found yet.

....second thought....If it costs less than $200 I will buy one.
I mean...28 miles? 30 mile limit? It is basically a really fancy version of the cheapest electric scooter you can buy. One that will probably cost somewhere now that I think about it..about 10-25k.

Sorry, until that thing goes 80 miles per charge and can get up to at least 70-75 or so, so I can take it to the freeway. Its worthless.

Wow um yeah. I'll pass.

20-03-2015, 05:11 AM
(19-03-2015 08:29 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  So... basically a modern, plastic version of this?

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Messe...d=0CDwQsAQ

Consider

Much cheers to all.
I'd rather drive the Messerschmitt.. I'd bet my bottom dollar it's got more leg room.

Besides - the WTF factor when you showed up in one would be wild.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
21-03-2015, 12:54 AM
I've been very interested in a three wheeled vehicle for a while now. Unfortunately, they are either over priced, impractical toys, never get off the ground or a combination of these.
The T-Rex for example:[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKKH3jqCRukb41g20DwIq...YjiY3MYq2g] It starts in the $50-60K range.
There's also the recently released Polaris Slingshot:[Image: maxresdefault.jpg] An awesome vehicle no doubt, but, with it's open top is totally impractical for year round transportation, basically a toy.
Or the Carver One:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carver_%28automobile%29[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7568YKtlCVPOiV3cfFwK...iHDqKuw3cQ]And it's more attractive cousin, the Venture One:[Image: flytheroad.jpg]The Carver was priced starting around 30k in euros. They went bankrupt in 2009. The company producing the Venture has renamed Persu Mobility and lists the vehicle as "targeted for a 2014 model release" having a MSRP of $25k. Both vehicles are overpriced for a working class market that desperately needs economical and efficient transportation.

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.