Toys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2012, 11:18 PM
RE: Toys
One of these:

[Image: n830ma_s1a.jpg]

But it is broken right now and probably won't have it much longer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like rook2004's post
02-03-2012, 11:35 PM
(02-03-2012 11:18 PM)rook2004 Wrote:  One of these:

[Image: n830ma_s1a.jpg]

But it is broken right now and probably won't have it much longer.

Wow! That's amazing how you've also got the details so well defined on your toy aircraft hangar too.

No, wait, I see what you done... clever use of perspective.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
03-03-2012, 12:04 AM
(02-03-2012 08:29 PM)lucradis Wrote:  What do you like to play with? What are some of your favorite toys?

Remote-controlled helicopters. I really suck at flying them and they never survive more than a couple of flights under my control. Think that's what I love about them.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-03-2012, 12:05 AM
Luc, if you need to get some cheaper gear, PM me your credit card number and I'll smuggle it across the border for ya. No thanks necessary. I'll just put my tip on your card.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
03-03-2012, 12:05 AM
(02-03-2012 11:35 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Wow! That's amazing how you've also got the details so well defined on your toy aircraft hangar too.

No, wait, I see what you done... clever use of perspective.

I also have tiny little detailed people that scream in terror when the wings fall off in flight.
[+] 3 users Like rook2004's post
03-03-2012, 01:59 AM
Yep, I love my laptop. It's a Toshiba TOS20599 Sat Pro C650. I was lucky enough to purchase it for $50! (I completed a Certificate III in Customer Contact at my last job and had the option at the end of the course to buy it). Only drawback is that's its a little heavy.
I haven't many other tech toys.
I am looking forward to purchasing an LED tv sometime soon Smile

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
03-03-2012, 06:28 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2012 06:31 AM by bemore.)
My games room/bedroom/study has

32 inch Toshiba flatscreen (only connected to my 360....I dont watch television)
Xbox 360
800 watt samsung surround sound system.
My Compaq laptop (about 2 years old)

I used to be mega into my technology/gadgets a few years ago but it just doesnt hold the same appeal to me nowadays......I cant help but thinking that if there was some sort of unforseen major power outage in the future then its all just useless tat Confused

I spend too much time on the internet....thats why I havent updated my phone for two years....I have a samsung tocco lite. It sends and recieves texts....makes phone calls and has a 3.2 megapixel camera on it. Im happy with that Big Grin

I imagine that if I ever have children then in the future they will more than likely "interface" with technology in much more complex ways than us.......I dont like my reliance on technology as it is......so I cant imagine what it will be like in the future.

This may sound silly.......but I think Tech is seperating people from spirituality (not some god thing......but maybe a more natural/harmonic state of being with nature/earth)

Only takes a few massive solar flares from the sun to wipe all of this shit out.....then when people cant comment on facebook there will be a massive increase in suicide rates Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
03-03-2012, 06:39 AM
I know what you mean Bemore.

I'm slowly turning into Ronnie Corbett...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG39jKi0lI

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
03-03-2012, 07:12 AM
(03-03-2012 06:39 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I know what you mean Bemore.

I'm slowly turning into Ronnie Corbett...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG39jKi0lI

Oh my......... we are turning into fuddy duddys Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
03-03-2012, 07:34 AM
Love, love, love my laptop. Just bought a new camera, justified by the concept that I "need" a better one for our vacation in July and must have time to learn how to use all it's nifty features. My Kindle Fire is great for mindless unwinding. Just upgraded to an Iphone. My Bose headphones, my Ipod...electronic gadgets are my weakness. However, the TV could vanish and I wouldn't care. Actually probably wouldn't notice other than the big empty space that would be left.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post