Trademarking the Rainbow

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2017, 07:29 AM
RE: Trademark the rainbow
(29-06-2017 07:26 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  It can't be trademarked, it's already public domain.

Source: Gay Pride Flag Creator Proud But Humble

From the article:
Quote:Like other flags, the Rainbow Flag is in the public domain, which has allowed endless commercial reproduction. It has appeared on just about every surface imaginable, from underwear to dog collars. Google lists more than 9-million references to the Rainbow Flag and catalogues 30-million image results.

I wonder how many of those dog collars actually get put on dogs? Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Gawdzilla's post
29-06-2017, 07:36 AM
(29-06-2017 07:29 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(29-06-2017 07:26 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  It can't be trademarked, it's already public domain.

Source: Gay Pride Flag Creator Proud But Humble

From the article:

I wonder how many of those dog collars actually get put on dogs? Drinking Beverage

Coffee thru nose. On keyboard. Thanxalot.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
29-06-2017, 07:54 AM
Hmm... Maybe I should trademark it to make sure the only people that can stroll about on the rainbow are those who die in glorious battle and go to Valhalla to fight and feast at the side of Odinn untill Ragnarok when the weight of the sons of Muspell brings it crashing down...
[+] 1 user Likes Gaest's post
29-06-2017, 08:59 AM
This really points out just how much evangelicals hate anyone who doesn't align with their views. They have blinders on and god glasses obscuring what little vision they have. What a bunch of pathetic assholes.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
29-06-2017, 09:42 AM
[Image: judge-rupaul-girl-bye.jpg]

Hate-Filled bitch.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
29-06-2017, 11:47 AM
She just needs a little good lovin', that's all.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
29-06-2017, 12:27 PM
We should trademark the jesus pussy.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
29-06-2017, 01:00 PM
(29-06-2017 07:36 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(29-06-2017 07:29 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I wonder how many of those dog collars actually get put on dogs? Drinking Beverage

Coffee thru nose. On keyboard. Thanxalot.
True story... Used to hang out with the cool guys. We're all at a store, pet department. One guy is trying on collars. He looks around and laughs. His boyfriend asks what's funny. He says, "I was looking for a mirror!"
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
30-06-2017, 09:38 PM
(28-06-2017 10:53 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, well, well. This nitwit evangelical christian activist named Linda Harvey wants to know if Christians can traidmark the rainbow so gay people can't use it anymore. No...no....... I'm not kidding.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/linda...activists/

"The sweet rainbow image has been violated, raped by the deluded and fraudulent, and it now serves too often as a garish signpost for slavery to grave homosexual sin,” Harvey wrote. “From shameful pride parades to hats, T-shirts, wristbands and buttons sold at Target or Walmart, sexual deviance is being colorfully and arrogantly proclaimed from America’s rooftops.”

“Can we trademark the rainbow?” she wondered, before admitting that such an effort is “probably impossible and perhaps even inappropriate.”

After blasting the “violence-inspiring Southern Poverty Law Center and Right Wing Watch” for supposedly persecuting Christians, Harvey warns that one day, we will all find ourselves in hell"...

People like this make me wanna....Beat_stick

She is ridiculous.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
05-07-2017, 03:51 AM
Xtian commentator wants to trademark rainbow to take it from "Depraved LGBT people"
Linda Harvey, a Christian commentator who has previously complained about having nowhere to shop because stores are too gay friendly, is not happy that LGBT+ people have ‘stolen’ the rainbow from God.

http://attitude.co.uk/christian-commenta...bt-people/

You couldn't make it up...............Facepalm

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)