Traditional Chinese Medicine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2016, 11:33 AM
RE: Traditional Chinese Medicine
My son is an anthropologist and he lived for several years in China and Central Asia. He had TCM several times for illnesses and he thinks it is bullshit. My wife was an advisor to the Chinese Minister of Education for some 15 years and we went to China a couple times a year during those years. She has lots of old injuries from tennis , mountain climbing, and horses and she believes that acupuncture, chiropractic care, and and a kind of massage where the massage artist barely touches you are the best pain relievers ever devised. [She also gets traditional massages.]

I am a lot smarter than many of you and the proof is that I NEVER EVER argue with my wife about the value of this stuff. In fact, I encourage her to get these treatments. They make her feel better and when she feels good, my life is good.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Black Eagle's post
02-05-2016, 12:02 PM
RE: Traditional Chinese Medicine
(02-05-2016 11:33 AM)Black Eagle Wrote:  I am a lot smarter than many of you and the proof is that I NEVER EVER argue with my wife about the value of this stuff. In fact, I encourage her to get these treatments. They make her feel better and when she feels good, my life is good.

That! In a good partnership, both partners must be able to encourage each other to grow in whatever direction they want to. You got her back and she got yours, regardless. Thumbsup

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply