Traffic Accident Today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2015, 03:39 PM
Traffic Accident Today!
I got in my first car wreck today! I was checking my rear mirror and to the side of me and someone in the car in front of mine put on their breaks suddenly and I couldn't stop in time. Now my Dr. Who Tardis Lisence plate cover is obliterated and my front passenger car door can't open cuz my hood and side panel is jarred open.

I am...Sigh..I can't fucking believe it really. My luck has been shit lately. Fired from my last job, 3 job interviews in and nothing, I might NOT get unemployment because my last employer had reason to fire me. Which means without unemployment, I have maybe..MAYBE a month before I have to have a job or no car insurance, no rent money and no possible way pay my credit card bills each month which is not much per month, but I got a lot stacked up. About $1800.00 or so.

Oh...and just enough in money to cover this months rent and maybe my car insurance for this month....maybe.

yeah. Things are not looking good for meh.

Sigh.....bright side I got an interview for Khols tomorrow!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2015, 03:55 PM
RE: Traffic Accident Today!
(01-06-2015 03:39 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I got in my first car wreck today! I was checking my rear mirror and to the side of me and someone in the car in front of mine put on their breaks suddenly and I couldn't stop in time. Now my Dr. Who Tardis Lisence plate cover is obliterated and my front passenger car door can't open cuz my hood and side panel is jarred open.

I am...Sigh..I can't fucking believe it really. My luck has been shit lately. Fired from my last job, 3 job interviews in and nothing, I might NOT get unemployment because my last employer had reason to fire me. Which means without unemployment, I have maybe..MAYBE a month before I have to have a job or no car insurance, no rent money and no possible way pay my credit card bills each month which is not much per month, but I got a lot stacked up. About $1800.00 or so.

Oh...and just enough in money to cover this months rent and maybe my car insurance for this month....maybe.

yeah. Things are not looking good for meh.

Sigh.....bright side I got an interview for Khols tomorrow!

Oh crap! I'm sorry Hug

Good luck....I like kohls.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-06-2015, 03:56 PM
(01-06-2015 03:39 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  My luck has been shit lately.

Sorry, buddy, but this isn't bad luck. It happened because you weren't paying attention. If nobody was hurt, then your luck is good and we hope you have good luck at your interview tomorrow.
01-06-2015, 03:58 PM
Dayum.......

Only consolation????

From the bottom, everything is up..............

Here's to you, coming out on top.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
01-06-2015, 08:48 PM
Hug
01-06-2015, 09:42 PM
(01-06-2015 03:56 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  
(01-06-2015 03:39 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  My luck has been shit lately.

Sorry, buddy, but this isn't bad luck. It happened because you weren't paying attention. If nobody was hurt, then your luck is good and we hope you have good luck at your interview tomorrow.

Yup. And he's gonna need to account for an additional increase in his monthly car insurance payment in his budget 'cause it sure as shit is going up.

#sigh
01-06-2015, 11:11 PM
Ohh ffs. Sorry to hear dude. Bad things seem to cluster up sometimes. Hopefully it turns around for you soon.

*Hugs*
02-06-2015, 03:27 AM
That's shit. Hopefully things turn around real soon.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí