TrainWreck's derailment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2014, 01:54 PM
RE: TrainWreck's derailment
(06-05-2014 11:35 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(06-05-2014 10:33 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  And you want us to do what? Help you? Interesting request for someone who delights in spewing vitriol toward Atheists. Lemme know how that works out for you.

I do not get much pleasure in slighting my debate competition who attack me, first.

This is a cooperative oriented discussion - you want to prove that atheists can be cooperative and put forth something that all people can benefit from.

I am so-so sorry I did not recognize this discussion earlier - it is very obscure compared to the specific areas that are going to be of tremendous challenge to the pride of atheist community - dogma of a misnomer doctrinaire.

Your -50 would disagree with you.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Cathym112's post
06-05-2014, 02:11 PM
Haven't been around that long, but -50 in that short of a timespan -- that has to be some sort of a record, right?

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 2 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
06-05-2014, 02:24 PM
(06-05-2014 08:16 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I do not want to name it God....

I think that is wise. As you've experienced in other discussions here, people get attached to the words they use and the concepts they associate with those words. The merits of a new proposal that recycles an existing word often gets hopelessly entangled in the battle over the retention of the word and relative merits of the claim of the new concept and prior concept to the use of the word. Few words are as are more vehemently defended than a person's definition of the word god.
06-05-2014, 02:29 PM
(06-05-2014 08:16 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I have a product that I want to give a scientific name to.

I do not want to name it God, but if you want, that is what can be.

God is not a scientific name Dodgy Try Pan sanctorum.

Quote:It is a "cookie-cutter" system that is designed to help all social organizations to advance their mission to its ultimate benefit of Humanity.
Grandiose words Rolleyes I suppose it has to be delusions of grandeur. No one ever has delusions of the mundane.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
06-05-2014, 02:33 PM
(06-05-2014 02:11 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Haven't been around that long, but -50 in that short of a timespan -- that has to be some sort of a record, right?

Miss Meng was faster. Till we killed her.Evil_monster

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-05-2014, 02:39 PM
[Image: 37360010.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
06-05-2014, 03:39 PM
(06-05-2014 02:11 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Haven't been around that long, but -50 in that short of a timespan -- that has to be some sort of a record, right?

Actually, Mr. Personality has been here off and on for about three years...hard to get good internet connection when you are living under a bridge with the rest of the trolls.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-05-2014, 03:56 PM

His first neg was from Stark Raving back in 2011 a little while after he signed up; TrainWreck has never been above the line for reps. Just been constantly sliding down.
I see the recent spout of negs as not a new record due to pre-existing negs, but rather the latest part of a cascade which started on his arrival.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
07-05-2014, 02:43 AM
Right, so who here has a hankerin' for some Colby Jack?

[Image: COLBY-JACK_SOFT-FOCUS_525x350.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
08-05-2014, 07:53 AM
(06-05-2014 08:16 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I have a product that I want to give a scientific name to.
It is a "cookie-cutter" system that is designed to help all social organizations to advance their mission to its ultimate benefit of Humanity.

(06-05-2014 08:23 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  ... would you describe your system as follows?

1. Function: What are its functions and functional requirements. ie, what does it take as input, what processing does it perform, and what does it produce as output? What does it do, exactly?
2. Form: What are its non-functional requirements. ie, how well does it perform its functions
3. Fit: What are the interfaces between your system and the universe outside your system?
4. Physical breakdown: If relevant - what are its parts, and how are they connected?
5. Logical breakdown: If relevant - how are its functions performed by its parts?

(06-05-2014 08:16 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  (silence)

I see. Perhaps if you can't figure out what your system does you need to go back to the specification phase, rather than trying to work on marketing.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post