TrainWreck's derailment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2014, 09:05 AM
RE: TrainWreck's derailment
(08-05-2014 07:53 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  
(06-05-2014 08:16 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I have a product that I want to give a scientific name to.
It is a "cookie-cutter" system that is designed to help all social organizations to advance their mission to its ultimate benefit of Humanity.

(06-05-2014 08:23 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  ... would you describe your system as follows?

1. Function: What are its functions and functional requirements. ie, what does it take as input, what processing does it perform, and what does it produce as output? What does it do, exactly?
2. Form: What are its non-functional requirements. ie, how well does it perform its functions
3. Fit: What are the interfaces between your system and the universe outside your system?
4. Physical breakdown: If relevant - what are its parts, and how are they connected?
5. Logical breakdown: If relevant - how are its functions performed by its parts?

(06-05-2014 08:16 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  (silence)

I see. Perhaps if you can't figure out what your system does you need to go back to the specification phase, rather than trying to work on marketing.

(06-05-2014 11:10 AM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Is it... Is it an aresol can filled with Toluine and flavored propellant?

β€œIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post