Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2017, 12:11 PM
RE: Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.
(23-03-2017 12:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 12:03 PM)Emma Wrote:  lol, I'm not bothered by it. I'm kinda honored. Angel

I did respond to his OP quite a bit more aggressively than I probably should have so I probably deserve it at least a bit. But, since he posts at different times than I do usually, it was the first thing I saw when I came in yesterday morning before I had my coffee so I didn't feel like making a graceful post in response to something like that.

That's an emotionally charged word, totally understandable. You're a sweet person and it's clear that you only reacted that way because it cut to the bone.

Awww thank you! Heart Blush
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
23-03-2017, 12:27 PM
(23-03-2017 12:11 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 12:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  That's an emotionally charged word, totally understandable. You're a sweet person and it's clear that you only reacted that way because it cut to the bone.

Awww thank you! Heart Blush

Emma, you're such a smart, intelligent person who communicates the transgender issues so well and I really appreciate what you write. You're a wonderful person. "Fucking" Earmuffs, as most people around here call him, goes off the deep end most of the time. That's his schtick, but he does need to be kicked in the nuts from time to time and called an asshole now and again. Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
23-03-2017, 12:42 PM
(23-03-2017 07:40 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 08:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I actively encourage the use of "anti-gay" slurs. Especially the use of fairy and homo. One of the LGBQT's biggest issue is that they're all a bunch of fruity snowflakes who take offense to every tiny slight (generalizing here obviously but I think you know the fuckers I'm talking about. You're probably one of them actually). They need to get over themselves a lot of the time, they don't have a monopoly on being called names yet they certainly act like it's the biggest crime of the century.

Because it's an internet forum you stupid cunt, we post ideas and share opinions and thoughts.
IT'S THE ENTIRE POINT YOU DENSE. RETARDED. FUCK.

Good god, Muffs, you're SUCH a try-hard. Rolleyes

You're calling me a snowflake and you can't handle criticism without a tantrum? Fucking grow up. Drinking Beverage

What we have here, is a failure to communicate. The Māori have different standards for polite communication. A typical jovial greeting might go along the lines of:

Tō tero! Tō raho! Tō tara/teke! (Arsehole! Dickhead! Cunt!)

with a typical pleasant response being -

Hei mitimiti māu! (For you to lick!)
or
Hei pōtae mō tō ihu! (As a hat for your nose!)

True Māori offensiveness usually involves being eaten by dogs -

Kai a te kurī! (Dog’s food!)
Kai a te ahi! (Food for the fire!)
E pero! Peropero! (Dog!)
Kurī kai tāwhao (Dog eating scraps!)

The more you know.

Swear words aren’t mere insults, they’re a reflection of the values of a culture. Māori culture didn’t revile women or sex and it valued tapu over all else – which is why it’s so sad that I’ve heard people use pokokōhua, the greatest possible insult, more often than the amusing tō raho. I know that there’s a lot of work to be do in all areas of te reo revitalisation, but if we can’t even get over our colonised prudishness enough to call someone a dick, we’re cooked.

Pokokōhua, tō teke bitches.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-03-2017, 04:02 PM
(22-03-2017 08:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I actively encourage the use of "anti-gay" slurs. Especially the use of fairy and homo. One of the LGBQT's biggest issue is that they're all a bunch of fruity snowflakes who take offense to every tiny slight (generalizing here obviously but I think you know the fuckers I'm talking about. You're probably one of them actually). They need to get over themselves a lot of the time, they don't have a monopoly on being called names yet they certainly act like it's the biggest crime of the century.

I didn't actually know that Earmuffs was homosexual, but this sexual orientation in no way allows for him directing crudely abusive, willfully hostile insults at others of differing sexuality. He claims that all LGQBTs are "fruity snowflakes", which makes one think that the guy lacks a degree of self-confidence with his own sexual status—that is, attack others in order to strengthen your own position.

Quote:If the issue of alleged transgender sports "advantages" truly doesn't bother you, then why have you posted a thread about it?
I think this was referring to my earlier comment? And I note he hasn't responded in any meaningful way other than to say; "because it's an internet forum you stupid cunt, we post ideas and share opinions and thoughts. IT'S THE ENTIRE POINT YOU DENSE. RETARDED. FUCK"

This sort of puerile, schoolyard language is typical of Earmuff's responses more often than not. I can only assume that he was dragged up in some sewer in Aukland by drunken Maoris. And whenever he's backed into a corner (which is often LOL) he invariably resorts to a barrage of these sorts of crude ad hominems. As someone else has said, it's strange that he's spent so much time posting in this thread that he started himself—considering the topic purportedly doesn't bother him.

I'm also surprised that for someone who has so little purposeful or worthwhile input to these forums with his deliberately inflammatory phraseology, he's so widely tolerated, particularly by the moderators.

I see phrases such as "Muffs is just being Muffs", "I like Muffs, I think he can be funny", "Muffs is outspoken", and and "It's hard not to like him."

WTF people? The guy's a foul-mouthed, hypocritical bigot with a massive chip on his shoulder, beating up on people from behind the anonymous security of his keyboard. He just wouldn't be game to say the things he says here to the person's face. The classic coward personified.

At any rate, I guess he'd be perfectly fine with me calling him a pillow-biting arse-bandit, or a fudge-puncher or a pole-smoker? If he were to mince his way through any Aussie hotel carpark after dark, I can almost guarantee he'd be beaten up with his own handbag by some real men, and his makeup totally ruined for the night. Then again, poofters like Earmuffs usually don't drink alcohol, as it may damage their lovely clear complexions, or make them go all giggly in public.

—I wonder if he gets a bulk discount on Vaseline at his local pharmacist? Big Grin

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
23-03-2017, 09:36 PM
Ok, I can see people don't read so I'm going to explain this as politely as possible and in as simple language as possible so people can understand, especially for the tranny with the tiny brain, with minimal use of foul or insulting language because I know how triggered you pansy bitches can be.

Firstly. Re-reading my posts, I never once said something remotely offensive towards trans gender people. I made some comments regarding the extreme political correctness that's associated with the LGBT community that I feel is part of this cotton wool society we have become especially in the past two years.

I never once said I was against LGBT rights, in fact I made several comments that I am very much for them. And yet I'm a bigot apparently??

Quote:Oh yay, yet another ignorant ass hole weighing in on something he knows so little about... Drinking Beverage

I mean did you even read my post?
I said I am pro-LGBT rights and I raised my whole point for the thread that women who transitioned from men might have an unfair advantage in sports. I'm not knowledgeable on the topic and my opinion is only my opinion, that's why I made the thread so I can see what others opinions are on the topic because I found it interesting.

Instead you came into my thread with an obvious chip on your shoulder and assumed that I was saying something or imply something or not genuine or whatever. Isn't that exactly the type of behavior from actual homophobes that you try to avoid?

I don't see "tranny" as an offensive word. It's just a short word for transexual. Like homo, homo is not an offensive word, it's just short for homosexual. Do you consider 'bi' an offensive word too?? Hetero?? This is exactly what I'm talking about when I mentioned the extreme PC bullshit that is taking over. The idea that I can't call someone a nickname similar to calling Americans Yanks or black people calling other black people nigga etc.. it's ridiculous. You need to own that shit because if you don't you give too much power to other people to use that shit against you.

Just because you're transgender doesn't give you a monopoly on discussing issues relating to it and it doesn't suddenly make everyone on the topic "ignorant".

Quote:If you don't give any shits about it, then don't give any shits and don't have an opinion.

This is beyond stupid. I don't give any shits about it in the sense that it doesn't affect me. I don't weight-lift and I'm not a women. You know what else doesn't affect me? The holocaust. I wasn't gassed or knew anyone that was gassed, does that mean I cannot form an opinion on that?

I understand that you are transgender and so this is your wheelhouse but when you suppress other people's opinions just because they don't have an immediate connection to the topic at hand you are shutting down a valuable conversation and ideas being shared and maybe people's opinions being changed etc..

As Atheist's is that not what we're all about? Share ideas and opinions, freedom of speech and thought etc..?

Quote:Dude, when you tell someone to take a chill pill and grow some skin when it comes to language it be nice if you didn't bust a cap every time someone calls you bigot, a transphobic or any other terms like those.

What the fuck are you talking about??
She asked a question... I answered... how is that "bust a cap"???
Seriously, please explain this to me.

Quote:It makes you sound preachy and hypocritical. Just my two cents. As you so elegantly put it, its the internet you are entitled to your opinions and are free to express them as we are free to judge you however we want. Personnaly, I found this habit of yours distasteful.

Seriously, I have no idea what you're going on about.
I believe you are confusing my post (post 71). The top bit is in regards to Emma who asked a question and I answered. And the second half which is a quote from SYZ who asked why make a thread to which I responded that it's a fucking forum and the whole point is to share ideas and opinions etc.. which it is.
It's like SYZ asked me why order a burger when going to McDonalds.. because it's McDonalds.. they sell burgers...

So your post confuses me as to why you think I'm "busting a cap" or getting angry or something.

Quote:Muffs, you decided to be an asshole to Emma

Citation needed, I did no such thing.

Quote:because she (rightly) pointed out that you claim not to care about something and yet felt the need to make an entire thread in order to express your opinion on it

Again.. this is a forum... I was thinking about something and wanted others opinion on it.. IT'S AN INTERNET FORUM!
I do not understand how this is so hard for you people to comprehend.

Quote:She did not suggest you should not have shared your opinion

Actually she said I shouldn't have an opinion at all.

"If you don't give any shits about it, then don't give any shits and don't have an opinion."

Quote:Good god, Muffs, you're SUCH a try-hard. Rolleyes

You're calling me a snowflake and you can't handle criticism without a tantrum? Fucking grow up. Drinking Beverage

Citation needed. What tantrum?? Where is this tantrum you speak of?? Kindly point it out to me.

Quote:He's just a dick that's unnecessarily aggressive sometimes.

Says the tranny that has made several posts twisting my words and assuming my agenda or thought and calling me all sorts of ad hominens.

Quote:lol, I'm not bothered by it. I'm kinda honored.

I never once called you a cunt.

Quote:He claims that all LGQBTs are "fruity snowflakes"

Wrong.
"generalizing here obviously but I think you know the fuckers I'm talking about."

Quote:And I note he hasn't responded in any meaningful way

Because it's a stupid comment that doesn't deserve a meaningful response.
And my response was accurate anyway, because it's an internet forum and it's the whole fucking point...

Quote:This sort of puerile, schoolyard language is typical of Earmuff's responses more often than not.

Oh boo-hoo cry me a fucking river.

Quote:he invariably resorts to a barrage of these sorts of crude ad hominems.

Crude? son, these are top notch high quality ad hominems.
If you think these are crude you are sorely mistaken good sir.

Quote:As someone else has said, it's strange that he's spent so much time posting in this thread that he started himself

The fuck are you talking about!?
I've made what? 2 posts??? 3 tops?? Not even long posts until this one.

Quote:I'm also surprised that for someone who has so little purposeful or worthwhile input to these forums with his deliberately inflammatory phraseology, he's so widely tolerated, particularly by the moderators.

I see phrases such as "Muffs is just being Muffs", "I like Muffs, I think he can be funny", "Muffs is outspoken", and and "It's hard not to like him."

WTF people? The guy's a foul-mouthed, hypocritical bigot with a massive chip on his shoulder, beating up on people from behind the anonymous security of his keyboard. He just wouldn't be game to say the things he says here to the person's face. The classic coward personified.

The moderators and regulars tolerate me, even like me, because I'm intelligent and speak the truth. I "get it" so to speak. You obviously do not. You much prefer to just twist my words and assume things that everyone knows is just blatantly not true making yourself look like an idiot.

You see, I say it how it is but I do it in a way that you and Emma and a couple others do not. You guys prefer to twist my words, assume I'm one thing or another and come up with this mental image of some sort of demon you all think I am in your minds. But the moderators and regulars tolerate me because they know the shit you're saying and making me out to be isn't true. Because they're not stupid fucks like you guys.

The moderators and regulars are intelligent people with a degree of common sense. They're not special snowflakes or hyper sensitive tranny's who get triggered because I said one word one time. You can take a dick up the ass but you can't take one word being said one time? that makes no sense.

Now if you'd come in and been like "bruh, that word can be taken as offensive" we could have gotten somewhere but nope. Nope. You came in here calling me ignorant and bigoted, trying to suppress my ability to form an opinion and make threads wanting to start a conversation on a "hot topic".

And you wonder why the mods tolerate me?? You really think you were so high on the moral high ground?? really?? You thought calling me all sorts of things and twisting my words to make me out like something I'm not was gonna work on people who have known me for 5 years?? really?? Lolwut SYZ??

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
23-03-2017, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2017 10:21 PM by Full Circle.)
Maybe it’s time everybody stepped back from the abyss and took a deep breath huh?

[Image: 802.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
23-03-2017, 10:18 PM
(23-03-2017 09:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  And you wonder why the mods tolerate me?? You really think you were so high on the moral high ground?? really?? You thought calling me all sorts of things and twisting my words to make me out like something I'm not was gonna work on people who have known me for 5 years?? really?? Lolwut SYZ??

Oh boy, oh boy oh boy...

Have we struck more than a few raw nerves with this bloke LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
23-03-2017, 10:23 PM
Closing this thread temporarily will reopen it in the morning. Maybe by then people will cool off.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-03-2017, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2017 08:01 AM by Full Circle.)
I can’t decide what color suits me best for my official color font, should I use this one-

Can we please chill out

or this one

Let’s all count to 10

Consider

I’m open to suggestions.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
24-03-2017, 09:09 AM
Well, that was interesting. Dodgy

It seems people might look at what they want accomplished in this thread.

Last night I read the first couple of pages and (language aside) saw nothing deliberately offensive (or maybe they were, just to make a point) in the things Muffs was presenting. He had some questions because he was ignorant about a subject and people gave him information about his subject.

Where it went after that just seems like hurt feelings and poo slinging.

Jesusfuckinghplovecraftchrist people - it is Friday. You all might want to attempt to make it through the weekend. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post