Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.
Post Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
24-03-2017, 09:42 PM
RE: Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.
Quote:When someone I thought was an ally says it, and continues to say it after knowing how I feel about it, it's not just insensitive- it's purposefully ignoring my feelings... it's completely disrespectful and aggressive.

Here's the hard truth Emma. I don't give a fuck that it offends you. I really don't.
It's not an offensive word. It's as simple as that. It might be where you are but it's not here and so I'm not going to change to accommodate YOUR hurt feelings. That's YOUR problem. Just because you're a tranny doesn't give you the right to demand I stop doing something simply because you're a thin skinned snowflake when that thing is neither offensive or harmful.

This is EXACTLY the political correct bullshit the LGBT community always fucking does. They're always god damn upset about something. Fucking drama queens. They can take a dick up the ass but they can't joke one simple fucking non-offensive word??
That makes zero fucking sense.

Quote:Muffs thinks he knows better. But you know what? He doesn't. Him and the others defending him for this shit are disappointing. Because they simply don't care about what experiences it brings up in my mind and others like me.

Because it's not my fucking problem that you get triggered off a simple fucking word. That's YOUR issue. It's not an offensive word, I am not attacking or saying offensive things about you. YOU are choosing to be triggered like the special tranny snowflake you are because I used the word tranny once in a completely non-offensive way.


And yea, you're free to express YOUR OPINION on my use of language but it's fucking laughable that you think I'm going to comply simply because you're a triggered drama queen special snowflake tranny having a fucking cry. It don't work that way sweetheart.

I don't give a shit that you're triggered and I'm not going to stop using it because it's not an offensive word and you being triggered is your own damn problem.

Quote:But allies and friends who disregard my feelings? That's complete disrespect. And that's what disappoints me. They think that I am too sensitive, and that I ought not take offense to their blatant disregard of my emotional reactions to their hurtful words.

Jesus fucking Christ, bitch please I'm not your mother. I'm not going to rub your back and tell you everythings ok because you had an 'episode'. Your damn right I disrespect your stupid opinion on the matter and your behavior in this thread regarding it.

Quote:Because I surround myself with people who care about me.

No, it's because they know you'll react like this and they don't wanna deal with a crying tranny.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.
(24-03-2017 09:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 02:30 PM)Goosesniper Wrote:  I'm not saying all gay men do this. Not the self respectful ones anyway.

Fuck yourself. It's not up to you to determine who is "self-respectful" and who is not.
It's up to them, and they can act any fucking way they like. If you can't handle it (being a homophobe, who *needs* people to act in a certain way, that's your fucking problem, not theirs).
But thanks for admitting you are a judgmental superficial person.

Quote:It's the ones who act gay. They do nothing for their cause.

In your eyes. Who cares ? You do nothing for your cause.
Maybe they see no reason to "do anything" for their cause. YOU don't determine who needs to do what, you fucking ignorant superficial dictator.
There is no such thing as "acting gay". You just contradicted yourself.

Quote:I have no respect for anyone who Acts like this.

No one cares who you respect and who you don't respect. No one respects you.
You think they care that an ignorant fool doesn't respect them or like the way they act ? What is this, the 18th Century ? Grow up.

Quote:As mentioned. There is a gay person in my family. He acts like a man. So does his partner.

Men act in all kinds of different ways. If you are so limited and ignorant and small-minded you think they only act one way, no one can help you, you fucking ignorant infant.

Quote:I would loose all respect for them if they started acting like flamers. And please don't give me your crap about saying this. Even they hate the flamers. It makes them look bad. They do not consider themselves the same as them.

Many people think "flamers" are humorous and challenge the norms, just like "butch" women do and are perfectly acceptable. People get to act the way they want, as long as they don't harm anyone. All this is YOUR problem. No one else's. The REAL question is why are YOU so homophobic and rigid ? I think I know :
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

I wish I had more ability for rep (NOT! I'm not looking for more responsibility!). I'd give you a +5.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.
(24-03-2017 09:43 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(24-03-2017 09:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Fuck yourself. It's not up to you to determine who is "self-respectful" and who is not.
It's up to them, and they can act any fucking way they like. If you can't handle it (being a homophobe, who *needs* people to act in a certain way, that's your fucking problem, not theirs).
But thanks for admitting you are a judgmental superficial person.


In your eyes. Who cares ? You do nothing for your cause.
Maybe they see no reason to "do anything" for their cause. YOU don't determine who needs to do what, you fucking ignorant superficial dictator.
There is no such thing as "acting gay". You just contradicted yourself.


No one cares who you respect and who you don't respect. No one respects you.
You think they care that an ignorant fool doesn't respect them or like the way they act ? What is this, the 18th Century ? Grow up.


Men act in all kinds of different ways. If you are so limited and ignorant and small-minded you think they only act one way, no one can help you, you fucking ignorant infant.


Many people think "flamers" are humorous and challenge the norms, just like "butch" women do and are perfectly acceptable. People get to act the way they want, as long as they don't harm anyone. All this is YOUR problem. No one else's. The REAL question is why are YOU so homophobic and rigid ? I think I know :
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

I wish I had more ability for rep (NOT! I'm not looking for more responsibility!). I'd give you a +5.

I have all sorts of gay friends, from couples who are professional hockey players, a couple football players, to drag queens. The funny thing is, they actually all pretty much get along and respect each other.
I used to be as ignorant and closed minded and mired in stereotypes as Goosestepper, (when I was about 13). Then I grew up. He must live in a hick very small little town, and never gets out.
Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-03-2017, 12:43 AM
RE: Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.
(24-03-2017 09:26 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Personally, I'm on board with having all sports being "mixed", although how that actually works in practice I'm not sure...

Classic example—mixed doubles in international tennis. Grand Slam, Olympic Games, Hopman Cup, Wimbledon etc.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2017, 07:03 AM
Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.
(24-03-2017 09:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 02:30 PM)Goosesniper Wrote:  I'm not saying all gay men do this. Not the self respectful ones anyway.

Fuck yourself Goosestepper. It's not up to you to determine who is "self-respectful" and who is not. It's up to them. You get to determine nothing.
It's up to them, and they can act any fucking way they like. If you can't handle it (being a homophobe, who *needs* people to act in a certain way, that's your fucking problem, not theirs).
But thanks for admitting you are a judgmental superficial person, who judges on totally superficial acts.

Quote:It's the ones who act gay. They do nothing for their cause.

In your eyes. Who cares ? You do nothing for your cause.
Maybe they see no reason to "do anything" for their cause. YOU don't determine who needs to do what, you fucking ignorant superficial dictatorial ignoramus.
There is no such thing as "acting gay". You just contradicted yourself. If you don't know that, you're worse off than anyone can imagine. What ? You live under a rock ? In junior high ?

Quote:I have no respect for anyone who Acts like this.

No one cares who you respect and who you don't respect. No one respects you.
You think they care that an ignorant fool doesn't respect them or like the way they act ? What is this, the 18th Century ? Grow up.

Quote:As mentioned. There is a gay person in my family. He acts like a man. So does his partner.

Men act in all kinds of different ways. If you are so limited and ignorant and small-minded you think they only act one way, no one can help you, you fucking ignorant infant.

Quote:I would loose all respect for them if they started acting like flamers. And please don't give me your crap about saying this. Even they hate the flamers. It makes them look bad. They do not consider themselves the same as them.

Many people think "flamers" are humorous and challenge the norms, just like "butch" women do and are perfectly acceptable. People get to act the way they want, as long as they don't harm anyone. All this is YOUR problem. No one else's. The REAL question is why are YOU so homophobic and rigid ? I think I know :
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014


Sorry I stopped reading after the first few
Sentences. If you don't care then why write such a long post. I do get to to have my opinion. It may not be everyone's views. It's my views. You don't like them. Equally as you don't like mine. I don't like yours. Snowflake.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2017, 07:32 AM
RE: Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.
(24-03-2017 09:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:When someone I thought was an ally says it, and continues to say it after knowing how I feel about it, it's not just insensitive- it's purposefully ignoring my feelings... it's completely disrespectful and aggressive.

Here's the hard truth Emma. I don't give a fuck that it offends you. I really don't.
It's not an offensive word. It's as simple as that. It might be where you are but it's not here and so I'm not going to change to accommodate YOUR hurt feelings. That's YOUR problem. Just because you're a tranny doesn't give you the right to demand I stop doing something simply because you're a thin skinned snowflake when that thing is neither offensive or harmful.

This is EXACTLY the political correct bullshit the LGBT community always fucking does. They're always god damn upset about something. Fucking drama queens. They can take a dick up the ass but they can't joke one simple fucking non-offensive word??
That makes zero fucking sense.

Quote:Muffs thinks he knows better. But you know what? He doesn't. Him and the others defending him for this shit are disappointing. Because they simply don't care about what experiences it brings up in my mind and others like me.

Because it's not my fucking problem that you get triggered off a simple fucking word. That's YOUR issue. It's not an offensive word, I am not attacking or saying offensive things about you. YOU are choosing to be triggered like the special tranny snowflake you are because I used the word tranny once in a completely non-offensive way.


And yea, you're free to express YOUR OPINION on my use of language but it's fucking laughable that you think I'm going to comply simply because you're a triggered drama queen special snowflake tranny having a fucking cry. It don't work that way sweetheart.

I don't give a shit that you're triggered and I'm not going to stop using it because it's not an offensive word and you being triggered is your own damn problem.

Quote:But allies and friends who disregard my feelings? That's complete disrespect. And that's what disappoints me. They think that I am too sensitive, and that I ought not take offense to their blatant disregard of my emotional reactions to their hurtful words.

Jesus fucking Christ, bitch please I'm not your mother. I'm not going to rub your back and tell you everythings ok because you had an 'episode'. Your damn right I disrespect your stupid opinion on the matter and your behavior in this thread regarding it.

Quote:Because I surround myself with people who care about me.

No, it's because they know you'll react like this and they don't wanna deal with a crying tranny.

I know you don't care. I've gone to great lengths to explain to everyone else why I find you to be such a giant piece of shit on a record. It's like you think if you keep saying the same shit over and over again it's going to hurt more- "snowflake", "tranny", "triggered", blah blah blah. No, dude- your damage is done. I know who you are and where you stand. You can't hurt me anymore. I've dealt with plenty of people like you in the past. You're hardly different to me now that the alt-right fucks on twitter. My own father is a piece of shit like you- just slightly more backwards in some areas.

It's not MY problem that you're an ignorant prick that doesn't have the ability to experience empathy. That's YOUR problem. And it has nothing to do with region.

Muffs. Seriously. You're like the... the BIGGEST edgelord.

Anyway- I'm done talking to you about this with you. You can have the last say. I know you're not going to change or grow as a person because you're stuck at some limited stage of emotional development where empathy just doesn't exist, so these were wasted words. But I've already typed them, so I may as well post them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Emma's post
25-03-2017, 07:38 AM
RE: Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.
(25-03-2017 07:03 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  
(24-03-2017 09:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Fuck yourself Goosestepper. It's not up to you to determine who is "self-respectful" and who is not. It's up to them. You get to determine nothing.
It's up to them, and they can act any fucking way they like. If you can't handle it (being a homophobe, who *needs* people to act in a certain way, that's your fucking problem, not theirs).
But thanks for admitting you are a judgmental superficial person, who judges on totally superficial acts.


In your eyes. Who cares ? You do nothing for your cause.
Maybe they see no reason to "do anything" for their cause. YOU don't determine who needs to do what, you fucking ignorant superficial dictatorial ignoramus.
There is no such thing as "acting gay". You just contradicted yourself. If you don't know that, you're worse off than anyone can imagine. What ? You live under a rock ? In junior high ?


No one cares who you respect and who you don't respect. No one respects you.
You think they care that an ignorant fool doesn't respect them or like the way they act ? What is this, the 18th Century ? Grow up.


Men act in all kinds of different ways. If you are so limited and ignorant and small-minded you think they only act one way, no one can help you, you fucking ignorant infant.


Many people think "flamers" are humorous and challenge the norms, just like "butch" women do and are perfectly acceptable. People get to act the way they want, as long as they don't harm anyone. All this is YOUR problem. No one else's. The REAL question is why are YOU so homophobic and rigid ? I think I know :
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014


Sorry I stopped reading after the first few
Sentences. If you don't care then why write such a long post. I do get to to have my opinion. It may not be everyone's views. It's my views. You don't like them. Equally as you don't like mine. I don't like yours. Snowflake.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a little confused Goose, in your own thread on transgender issues from what ive seen you have been polite and courteous and showing what seems to be a genuine desire to engage productively then this here... Well its kind of quixotic to say the least.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2017, 07:44 AM
RE: Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.
(25-03-2017 07:32 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(24-03-2017 09:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Here's the hard truth Emma. I don't give a fuck that it offends you. I really don't.
It's not an offensive word. It's as simple as that. It might be where you are but it's not here and so I'm not going to change to accommodate YOUR hurt feelings. That's YOUR problem. Just because you're a tranny doesn't give you the right to demand I stop doing something simply because you're a thin skinned snowflake when that thing is neither offensive or harmful.

This is EXACTLY the political correct bullshit the LGBT community always fucking does. They're always god damn upset about something. Fucking drama queens. They can take a dick up the ass but they can't joke one simple fucking non-offensive word??
That makes zero fucking sense.


Because it's not my fucking problem that you get triggered off a simple fucking word. That's YOUR issue. It's not an offensive word, I am not attacking or saying offensive things about you. YOU are choosing to be triggered like the special tranny snowflake you are because I used the word tranny once in a completely non-offensive way.


And yea, you're free to express YOUR OPINION on my use of language but it's fucking laughable that you think I'm going to comply simply because you're a triggered drama queen special snowflake tranny having a fucking cry. It don't work that way sweetheart.

I don't give a shit that you're triggered and I'm not going to stop using it because it's not an offensive word and you being triggered is your own damn problem.


Jesus fucking Christ, bitch please I'm not your mother. I'm not going to rub your back and tell you everythings ok because you had an 'episode'. Your damn right I disrespect your stupid opinion on the matter and your behavior in this thread regarding it.


No, it's because they know you'll react like this and they don't wanna deal with a crying tranny.

I know you don't care. I've gone to great lengths to explain to everyone else why I find you to be such a giant piece of shit on a record. It's like you think if you keep saying the same shit over and over again it's going to hurt more- "snowflake", "tranny", "triggered", blah blah blah. No, dude- your damage is done. I know who you are and where you stand. You can't hurt me anymore. I've dealt with plenty of people like you in the past. You're hardly different to me now that the alt-right fucks on twitter. My own father is a piece of shit like you- just slightly more backwards in some areas.

It's not MY problem that you're an ignorant prick that doesn't have the ability to experience empathy. That's YOUR problem. And it has nothing to do with region.

Muffs. Seriously. You're like the... the BIGGEST edgelord.

Anyway- I'm done talking to you about this with you. You can have the last say. I know you're not going to change or grow as a person because you're stuck at some limited stage of emotional development where empathy just doesn't exist, so these were wasted words. But I've already typed them, so I may as well post them.

Emma forgive my ignorance but what's an edgelord ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2017, 07:51 AM
RE: Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.
(25-03-2017 07:44 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Emma forgive my ignorance but what's an edgelord ?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=edgelord

I had to look it up, too. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2017, 08:12 AM
RE: Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.
Hey Muffsy, I'm curious...

I read only a few of the posts in this thread but I've seen the fall-out. Likewise, I didn't read any of the "nigger" shit-storm you started some years back, but I recall the fall-out was that Red Celt was banned (which saddened me because we'd been having some informative conversations) and NEOhio left and one other person, I think.

... anyway, I'm curious as to what collateral damage is acceptable to you in making a stand for a principle?

Observing the on-going Jordan Peterson vs. Bill C-16 Canadian debacle, the 'snowflake' rebuttal is valid in that laws are being proposed to 'force' people to use certain words ... i.e. forced respect. This is effectively creating a thought-crime ... which is why Peterson has gained so much support.

But this is no way near the same as people who know each other hoping for empathy and a little modification in tone or language because they are feeling intimidated or upset.

To use your own phrase from that A2 interview ... asking for some polite etiquette regarding one sensitive subject does not equate to having "a stick up yer arse" about every subject.

So, how far are you willing to push this principle-stick up yer own arse? What is the metric and what is the threshold that satisfies you that you've made your point?

Just curious.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
Post Reply
Forum Jump: