Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2017, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2017 01:35 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.
(25-03-2017 07:03 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  Sorry I stopped reading after the first few
Sentences. If you don't care then why write such a long post. I do get to to have my opinion. It may not be everyone's views. It's my views. You don't like them. Equally as you don't like mine. I don't like yours. Snowflake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do get to have your ignorant homophobic ancient outdated parochial view. You read the whole thing. You have no answers, so, as a wuss, you run away, and claim you stopped reading.
But thanks for confirming everything I said, by your pathetic juvenile attempted ("snowflake") insult. So you ARE in junior high. Facepalm
You really should consider joining at least the 20th Century, Mr -17 Goosestepper.
It may be a "long post" for an ignoramus who doesn't know what to capitalize, and what not to capitalize. It's really not that long for literate people, Pansy dear.
Thanks for outing yourself. Really straight guys never even think about how other people act.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2017, 01:19 PM
Nothing wrong with being gay, bucky. He needs to come to terms with it is all.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
25-03-2017, 03:29 PM
(25-03-2017 01:19 PM)skyking Wrote:  Nothing wrong with being gay, bucky.

You don't say. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-03-2017, 05:29 PM
Quote:As so often before, it's a clash of freedom of expression (to rebutt, to argue, to not accept someone else's position) vs. self-imposed curtailing of those rights in favour of community harmony.

No it isn't. This is where people are getting confused.
They think that Emma asked me to stop using a word because it offends her. She did not. She had a tantrum, flung some shit and demanded I stopped using it because of her hurt feels. There's a difference between asking and having a tantrum and she's not going to get a favorable response from me if she has a bloody tantrum about it.
Others, like yourself, might have complied because it seems to be the in thing these days, protect everyone's feelings everything else be damn. But that's who you are which is fucking stupid, IMO, but fine whatever. It takes different types of people to make up the world. I personal take the side that if you're going to have a tantrum and cry and fling shit etc.. than I don't need to take your request, or your hurt feels, seriously and you can fuck off.

Regarding the outcome of this. I dunno, I don't care how this ends really.
If RS, SYZ or Emma left? oh well. I've been on this forum long enough, people come and go all the time. No tears would be shed for any of those three.
I guess if RS left I would call it a success, that guy's a waste of space. Mention the word prison and he's likely to become hyper triggered too, can't have someone like that around.
25-03-2017, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2017 06:18 PM by KUSA.)
(25-03-2017 05:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I guess if RS left I would call it a success, that guy's a waste of space. Mention the word prison and he's likely to become hyper triggered too, can't have someone like that around.

Rocketsurgeon is a caring person and a a damned good human being.

You are not. You are a waste of skin. I resent that you breathe the same air I do. Why don't you start playing with plastic bags and zip ties?
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
25-03-2017, 06:14 PM
(25-03-2017 06:07 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(25-03-2017 05:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I guess if RS left I would call it a success, that guy's a waste of space. Mention the word prison and he's likely to become hyper triggered too, can't have someone like that around.

Rocketsurgeon is a caring person and a a damned good human being.

You are not. You are a waste of skin. I resent that you breath the same air I do. Why don't you start playing with plastic bags and zip ties?

*breathe

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
25-03-2017, 06:17 PM
(24-03-2017 09:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  you're a triggered drama queen special snowflake tranny having a fucking cry.

There is a difference between disagreeing with the PC culture and being an offensive asshole.

You intentionally offend people. It has nothing to do with PC.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
25-03-2017, 06:19 PM
(25-03-2017 06:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  *breathe

It's too bad he does.
25-03-2017, 06:23 PM
(25-03-2017 03:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-03-2017 01:19 PM)skyking Wrote:  Nothing wrong with being gay, bucky.

You don't say. Tongue
Do I have to put a tongue in cheek? is your meter broken? Tongue
25-03-2017, 06:24 PM
(25-03-2017 06:19 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(25-03-2017 06:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  *breathe

It's too bad he does.

You are entitled to your opinion.

But let's just give this whole pissing match a rest...wouldn't that be nice?

You are adding nothing but fuel to the fire.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post