Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2017, 11:25 AM
RE: Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.
(22-03-2017 11:00 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  Here is the apparent problem. There is no real definition for this. What is a man? What is a woman? I'm wondering for those that have schizophrenia. Can you be a man today and a woman tomorrow? Who's bathroom do I use? Can I pick and choose what sex I want to be today? Can I play in woman's sports or vis versa? That's all I know, when I see a tranny and you can obviously tell. It's hard not to stare. When I see fags making out on tv. It turns my stomach. Just being honest. Either way you look at its a bit fubared. It's just not right. That being said. They are still people and should be respected as such. It's complicated how to deal with it for sure. I certainly don't envy them. Can they simply be disqualified and not permitted to attend? Not sure.
I certainly don't think Mike phelps should be able to change sexes and compete against woman. It's just not fair. Maybe they have to have their own category. They do now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
NO not always obvious Emma is Trans and I personally find her very attractive based on her avatar picture, and you are talking to a person with a 50 year history of staunch heterosexuality fuck you dickwad. Angry Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2017, 11:28 AM
Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.
(22-03-2017 11:16 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 11:06 AM)natachan Wrote:  ....

OK, putting aside the "tranny" and "fags" in order to actually engage....

It would appear that the part of the brain that forms identity and the part that forms biological sex form separately. As such, your identity and your body can fail to match up.

I don't think we should have segregated bathrooms, and I don't know that sports segregated by sex rather than muscle/weight class are productive.

I agree the use of tranny is inappropriate and derogatory, would it really fucking hurt you to use the term transgender? Its a few extra letters and so not hard to do !!!! Angry seriously guys, come on. Sad

Sorry it hurts your feelings. It's an abbreviation and slang. I'm sorry that when these people were coming out of the closet it wasn't defined. People called the transgender this. What's derogatory of the word. Is it offensive when I call my grandmother granny. Or my grandfather poppy. Transgender. Tranny.

22-03-2017, 11:31 AM
(22-03-2017 11:28 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 11:16 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I agree the use of tranny is inappropriate and derogatory, would it really fucking hurt you to use the term transgender? Its a few extra letters and so not hard to do !!!! Angry seriously guys, come on. Sad

Sorry it hurts your feelings. It's an abbreviation and slang. I'm sorry that when these people were coming out of the closet it wasn't defined. People called the transgender this. What's derogatory of the word. Is it offensive when I call my grandmother granny. Or my grandfather poppy. Transgender. Tranny.

If you are genuine ok but claiming the word tranny is no different to the word granny is disingenuous to say the least.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
22-03-2017, 11:32 AM
(22-03-2017 11:28 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 11:16 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I agree the use of tranny is inappropriate and derogatory, would it really fucking hurt you to use the term transgender? Its a few extra letters and so not hard to do !!!! Angry seriously guys, come on. Sad

People don't sneer "poppy" at you before they beat you to death... People don't yell "granny" at you from across the street and laugh with you with all their friends. You aren't assaulted with those words.

Tranny is not simply an abbreviation. And as you show in the other thread about non-binary gender people, you are ready and willing to throw those derogatory words around regardless of who it hurts.

Also, thank you Adey- you're too sweet. Blush
[+] 4 users Like Emma's post
22-03-2017, 11:43 AM
(22-03-2017 11:23 AM)ukatheist Wrote:  Sure, a trans woman may have higher testosterone levels than the average non trans woman (although looking at the above, even that may not be true) but I am sure that many non-trans athletes have naturally higher levels than the norm too. Same with body shape/bone density etc etc yada yada yada.

It also totally depends on when HRT (or hormone therapy, rather) is started. For example, my shoulders are wider than I'd like- slightly more than the average more, but not much. My hips are a bit narrower, too, though I've had some fat redistribution over the last 2 years and now I have hips. Same with breasts, just wish I had more LOL. Oh well, that's my lot for having lived with Testosterone poisoning for 33 years Laugh out load

Bones won't change shape, but soft tissue will (cartilage probably doesn't change much either, if at all). Bones will lose bone density over time, and will eventually roughly match cis women.

The amount of T I have in my body is on the lower end of the average range of healthy cis women. My Estrogen is probably a bit higher than the average cis woman.

I take spironolactone to block T (it's also often used as a blood pressure med, so- bonus! I can eat a lot of salt and still have good BP! Drooling ) and take estradiol for my Estrogen.

If a trans person starts hormone blockers when they are a teenager, before the effects of puberty, they can begin the hormones that match their gender identity at roughly 16. Then their body will go through the puberty that matches their gender identity that they will likely be indistinguishable from cis people of that gender.

Thus, the real answer is to get society to a place that it accepts trans people so that in their formative years, they can begin to transition and have better results.
22-03-2017, 11:45 AM
(22-03-2017 11:35 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 11:25 AM)adey67 Wrote:  NO not always obvious Emma is Trans and I personally find her very attractive based on her avatar picture, and you are talking to a person with a 50 year history of staunch heterosexuality fuck you dickwad. Angry Dodgy

No not always what ? What the he'll do you mean? I said when it's obvious. It's appears that Emma thinks a lot of her self and respects herself as such. Some trannies. It's just disgusting. Sorry. They were fucking ugly men. They don't look any better as a female. Looks silly in some cases. Others they fit right in and play the part.

Some trans girls look more feminine than others but they don't deserve to be called disgusting,you have a vile prejudiced attitude, seriously do you have any idea how tough it is for a trans girl to come out and live her life and be happy?
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
22-03-2017, 11:47 AM
(22-03-2017 11:25 AM)adey67 Wrote:  NO not always obvious Emma is Trans and I personally find her very attractive based on her avatar picture, and you are talking to a person with a 50 year history of staunch heterosexuality fuck you dickwad. Angry Dodgy

No not always what ? What the he'll do you mean? I said when it's obvious. It's appears that Emma thinks a lot of her self and respects herself as such. Some trannies. It's just disgusting. Sorry. They were fucking ugly men. They don't look any better as a female. Looks silly in some cases. Others they fit right in and play the part.

Jesus, dude.

You know, maybe not everyone is concerned with "passing" or meeting your standards of attractive. Maybe it's not about what YOU think of them.
[+] 4 users Like Emma's post
22-03-2017, 11:47 AM
(22-03-2017 11:14 AM)natachan Wrote:  Which is why you would have different leagues for people with different weights or muscle mass. Your strongest women would compete with men who were comparably muscled and weigh about the same.

What your suggesting does sort of make sense.

How would you handle something like track and field then? Or Gymnastics where men and women are challenged in different skill sets? I don't think there are easy answers to this subject.

There are some sports that I totally agree women could compete right along side with men. I would think in some sports men and women, might have an undo advantage over the other.

I dunno...just sorta thinking out loud.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

22-03-2017, 11:49 AM

Ok, I'm going to say this..

I don't think you're being helpful to this subject at all. Maybe you should bow out of this thread.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

22-03-2017, 11:52 AM
(22-03-2017 07:24 AM)Emma Wrote:  Edit: I used the word "cunt" and I hate using that word, and I felt bad about it, so I removed it.

Muffs probably wouldn't have minded. I think it's his favorite word.

Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post