Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2017, 02:30 PM
(22-03-2017 02:24 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 02:22 PM)Goosesniper Wrote:  If you're gay. Your gay. You don't have to talk with a fake lisp. It has nothing to do with being gay. Be yourself. Fake is fake. Being gay and acting fake is dishonest to who you are or who you represent. My wrist all of s sudden doesn't go,limp because I decide I'm gay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Facepalm I've know many, many men who didn't talk with a lisp, didn't have a limp wrist and were gay.

I'm not saying all gay men do this. Not the self respectful ones anyway. It's the ones who act gay. They do nothing for their cause. I have no respect for anyone who Acts like this. As mentioned. There is a gay person in my family. He acts like a man. So does his partner. I would loose all respect for them if they started acting like flamers. And please don't give me your crap about saying this. Even they hate the flamers. It makes them look bad. They do not consider themselves the same as them.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2017, 02:35 PM
RE: Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.
(22-03-2017 02:24 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 02:22 PM)Goosesniper Wrote:  If you're gay. Your gay. You don't have to talk with a fake lisp. It has nothing to do with being gay. Be yourself. Fake is fake. Being gay and acting fake is dishonest to who you are or who you represent. My wrist all of s sudden doesn't go,limp because I decide I'm gay.

Facepalm I've know many, many men who didn't talk with a lisp, didn't have a limp wrist and were gay.

Not only that, but there are reasons why those affectations exist as part of gay culture. And they have a lot to do with the history of LGBTQ people in the US and around the world. It has a lot to do with how gay people have been treated throughout.

Even so, it's irrelevant. People can and should act as and be who they want to be. If a man wants to be more feminine, fucking leave him alone to do so. Same with women who are naturally more masculine.

Fuck the gender roles. Let people just be who they are and quit trying to police peoples' behavior. They aren't doing anything wrong. You only feel disgusted by it because you feel like it's wrong or unnatural. But that's bullshit. It's completely natural. Guess what? We're natural beings and so are the many other animals that blur the gender lines. Just... get over it instead of trying to shit on everyone else's day.
[+] 3 users Like Emma's post
22-03-2017, 02:35 PM
They're no more phony than a straight guy who wears an ed hardy shirt and slams jagerbombs before going "woooo!" It's simply a different type of signaling, influenced by society and it's expectations of masculinity.
[+] 5 users Like natachan's post
22-03-2017, 02:37 PM
(22-03-2017 02:30 PM)Goosesniper Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 02:24 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Facepalm I've know many, many men who didn't talk with a lisp, didn't have a limp wrist and were gay.

I'm not saying all gay men do this. Not the self respectful ones anyway. It's the ones who act gay. They do nothing for their cause. I have no respect for anyone who Acts like this. As mentioned. There is a gay person in my family. He acts like a man. So does his partner. I would loose all respect for them if they started acting like flamers. And please don't give me your crap about saying this. Even they hate the flamers. It makes them look bad. They do not consider themselves the same as them.

Rolleyes

Sounds like the gay person in your family has some internalized homophobia issues...
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
22-03-2017, 02:41 PM
How do you know if your roommate is gay?

22-03-2017, 02:43 PM
they split the thread off for a reason. quit being a total asshat and go back to the viper's pit where you belong.
22-03-2017, 02:50 PM
Oops. Just realized the time. Should get back to work now. Enough wasting valuable time here. I've gotten an hour older and no better off for it. Oh yeah. The answer. His cock tastes like shit.

22-03-2017, 02:55 PM
(20-03-2017 10:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Thoughts? (beyond the initial emotional one you lot often give without actually giving it some reasonable thought please.)

I don't think this person

[Image: 73.jpg]

should be allowed into any competition, I might wish to sign up for, save a competition to see who's better at wiping their own butt,

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

cuz she'd prolly whoop my ass, regardless of the genitals she got now, or may want to graft on, later. Tongue

22-03-2017, 03:13 PM
(22-03-2017 02:22 PM)Goosesniper Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 02:16 PM)natachan Wrote:  So there's a difference between being gay/bi/trans and not conforming to societal gender standards. If you have no problem with gays why have an issue with men or women who don't conform to traditional gender behavior?

If you're gay. Your gay. You don't have to talk with a fake lisp. It has nothing to do with being gay. Be yourself. Fake is fake. Being gay and acting fake is dishonest to who you are or who you represent. My wrist all of s sudden doesn't go,limp because I decide I'm gay.

Did you ever stop to think people are being themselves? Not every single gay person acts like this. I know some very masculine gay guys, it sucks that their batting for the other team, 'cause well, they're hot Wink I know very feminine women who are in same sex rships. Life is too short to try and do what others want you to do and be how others want you to be. It takes a lot of courage to live the life you want, the way you want, but it's so worth it. How boring if everyone was exactly the same.
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
22-03-2017, 03:24 PM
(22-03-2017 02:55 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 10:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Thoughts? (beyond the initial emotional one you lot often give without actually giving it some reasonable thought please.)

I don't think this person

[Image: 73.jpg]

should be allowed into any competition, I might wish to sign up for, save a competition to see who's better at wiping their own butt,

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

cuz she'd prolly whoop my ass, regardless of the genitals she got now, or may want to graft on, later. Tongue

No kidding.

Though, I'll admit I'm not a fan of men or women that muscular. I like muscles, but with some softness too.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post