Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.
(22-03-2017 07:24 AM)Emma Wrote:  Oh yay, yet another ignorant ass hole weighing in on something he knows so little about... Drinking Beverage

Fuck off with your post-PC edgelord bullshit.

And "tranny"? Do you also support the use of anti-gay slurs, like "homo", "fudge packer", "fairy", "queer" and other shit like that?

If you don't give any shits about it, then don't give any shits and don't have an opinion. But if you actually want to know what transitioning does to the body, then do some damn research and learn about it yourself.

Edit: I used the word "cunt" and I hate using that word, and I felt bad about it, so I removed it.

I actively encourage the use of "anti-gay" slurs. Especially the use of fairy and homo. One of the LGBQT's biggest issue is that they're all a bunch of fruity snowflakes who take offense to every tiny slight (generalizing here obviously but I think you know the fuckers I'm talking about. You're probably one of them actually). They need to get over themselves a lot of the time, they don't have a monopoly on being called names yet they certainly act like it's the biggest crime of the century.

Quote:If the issue of alleged transgender sports "advantages" truly doesn't bother you, then why have you posted a thread about it?

Because it's an internet forum you stupid cunt, we post ideas and share opinions and thoughts.
IT'S THE ENTIRE POINT YOU DENSE. RETARDED. FUCK.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2017, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2017 09:06 PM by epronovost.)
@earmuffs

Dude, when you tell someone to take a chill pill and grow some skin when it comes to language it be nice if you didn't bust a cap every time someone calls you bigot, a transphobic or any other terms like those. This isn't any different than calling someone a cunt (a favorite of yours). It makes you sound preachy and hypocritical. Just my two cents. As you so elegantly put it, its the internet you are entitled to your opinions and are free to express them as we are free to judge you however we want. Personnaly, I found this habit of yours distasteful.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
22-03-2017, 09:12 PM
(22-03-2017 08:58 PM)epronovost Wrote:  @earmuffs

Dude, when you tell someone to take a chill pill and grow some skin when it comes to language it be nice if you didn't bust a cap every time someone calls you bigot, a transphobic or any other terms like those. This isn't any different than calling someone a cunt (a favorite of yours). It makes you sound preachy and hypocritical. Just my two cents. As you so elegantly put it, its the internet you are entitled to your opinions and are free to express them as we are free to judge you however we want. Personnaly, I found this habit of yours distasteful.

Muffs really isn't a bigot...he calls BS when he perceives it on everyone...race, color, creed, gender...you name it. And you do realize muffs is gay, right? I would imagine he has dealt personally with some of this kind of stuff.

If you really read what he says he is pointing out hypocrisy quite often, not being hypocritical.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-03-2017, 09:24 PM
(22-03-2017 09:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Muffs really isn't a bigot...he calls BS when he perceives it on everyone...race, color, creed, gender...you name it. And you do realize muffs is gay, right? I would imagine he has dealt personally with some of this kind of stuff.

If you really read what he says he is pointing out hypocrisy quite often, not being hypocritical.

Agreed, but I also remember him dogging another member over his/her biological sex despite that person clear refusal. That he is gay doesn't immune him from being bigoted toward some transgender or even some homosexual issues and pointing out hypocrisy more often than not doesn't immune him to hypocritical on occasion. People aren't paragons of the virtue they possess. I am calling him out on being rude and overblown, but I myself certainly was rude and overblown on this forum at some point (and will be). A slight of character is a slight of character no matter from whom it comes from. It not being an habit only makes it easier to forgive if contritions are made or time passes.

[+] 3 users Like epronovost's post
22-03-2017, 09:43 PM
(22-03-2017 09:24 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 09:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Muffs really isn't a bigot...he calls BS when he perceives it on everyone...race, color, creed, gender...you name it. And you do realize muffs is gay, right? I would imagine he has dealt personally with some of this kind of stuff.

Agreed, but I also remember him dogging another member over his/her biological sex despite that person clear refusal. That he is gay doesn't immune him from being bigoted toward some transgender or even some homosexual issues and pointing out hypocrisy more often than not doesn't immune him to hypocritical on occasion. People aren't paragons of the virtue they possess. I am calling him out on being rude and overblown, but I myself certainly was rude and overblown on this forum at some point (and will be). A slight of character is a slight of character no matter from whom it comes from. It not being an habit only makes it easier to forgive if contritions are made or time passes.

Never expect a post from muffs to be a safe space.

He doesn't sugar coat things. Some people can handle that...some can't.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
22-03-2017, 09:57 PM
A decade or two from now when prosthetic limb and bionic implant technology is far enough along that people are cutting off their legs and pulling out their eyes to get the superior synthetic replacements, people moving under their own natural power will be outclassed and antiquated regardless of gender.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
23-03-2017, 01:33 AM
Tran's rights and sports and shit and my 4 cents.
(22-03-2017 09:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 09:24 PM)epronovost Wrote:  Agreed, but I also remember him dogging another member over his/her biological sex despite that person clear refusal. That he is gay doesn't immune him from being bigoted toward some transgender or even some homosexual issues and pointing out hypocrisy more often than not doesn't immune him to hypocritical on occasion. People aren't paragons of the virtue they possess. I am calling him out on being rude and overblown, but I myself certainly was rude and overblown on this forum at some point (and will be). A slight of character is a slight of character no matter from whom it comes from. It not being an habit only makes it easier to forgive if contritions are made or time passes.

Never expect a post from muffs to be a safe space.

What the hell is a safe space? I've never heard off such bullshit in my life. Safe spaces. Are you people so goddamn delicate that you need safe spaces. Pardon my French but grow a set of fucking balls and live your life. Way too many people seeking refuge into these safe spaces. I'm assuming in these safe spaces people are protected from free speech. Just another way to scream. I'm a pussy and get offended easily.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
23-03-2017, 04:39 AM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2017 04:43 AM by epronovost.)
(22-03-2017 09:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Never expect a post from muffs to be a safe space.

Neither should he expect a safe space for his behavior and his ideas.

On the the other end of the aisle there are people who are proponents to the same behavior. The insults and the words might be different, but the prose is almost identical.

Ironically, or perhapse not, both usually react in the same way when confronted by one another, they become more insulting and, frequently, call the personnal attack as an attack on some fundamental right be it that to human dignity, equality or free speech.

[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
23-03-2017, 05:25 AM
(23-03-2017 01:33 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 09:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Never expect a post from muffs to be a safe space.

What the hell is a safe space? I've never heard off such bullshit in my life. Safe spaces. Are you people so goddamn delicate that you need safe spaces. Pardon my French but grow a set of fucking balls and live your life. Way too many people seeking refuge into these safe spaces. I'm assuming in these safe spaces people are protected from free speech. Just another way to scream. I'm a pussy and get offended easily.

A safe space is a term used in therapy when a person can talk about their experiences without being judged. In such a setting it's a vital tool.

I'm kinda getting sick of people disparaging safe spaces and such as useless without even knowing what the hell theyre for or why people might need them. Do you hate mental health so much that we have to make it impossible for people to seek help if they need it? And while I might agree that the term might have been hijacked and overused to dismiss the need for safe spaces altogether is incredibly stupid and insensitive.
[+] 4 users Like natachan's post
23-03-2017, 05:46 AM
(23-03-2017 01:33 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  

Don't confuse someone calling you out on a shitty insensitive attitude with that person being a snowflake.
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post