Trans women not 'real women'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2017, 07:02 PM
RE: Trans women not 'real women'
(11-03-2017 06:59 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > You'll have to excuse me. I am an old man pining for a love lost. Weeping

Mate think yourself lucky. Had you married her, she'd've later divorced you and taken 1/2 your stuff.

Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
11-03-2017, 07:02 PM
(11-03-2017 06:59 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > You'll have to excuse me. I am an old man pining for a love lost. Weeping

Aww ... Hug though she's probably gone on to love other mens' cooking, I bet she loved your cooking the best. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
11-03-2017, 07:23 PM
(11-03-2017 06:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 12:55 PM)Alla Wrote:  Ok. Then would it be correct for me to conclude that to be a woman or to be a man is actually has something to do with "wires"(or chemicals) rather than with gender organs?

Speaking from my own hormonal manipulation experience, different testosterone levels (I've experienced everywhere from 100-1000 ng/dl) certainly affect my state of mind.

For reference, my latest Testosterone levels were measured at 21 ng/dL. My highest since starting hormone therapy were 90ng/dL. My current estradiol is measured at 168 pg/mL.

Wink
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
11-03-2017, 07:27 PM
(11-03-2017 06:59 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 06:54 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Bob! Gasp

Mate seriously, we get that you knew her. Obviously very well. Wink

However, some details are best left kept secret.

Hobo

Italics mine.

> You'll have to excuse me. I am an old man pining for a love lost. Weeping

awwwwwwww Hug
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
11-03-2017, 07:56 PM
Before I ask you to forgive my ignorance, I'd like to remind you the mere absence of knowledge is not the same thing as the inability to learn (that'd be stupid) but...

Are there any surgical procedures that must be performed differently depending on which gender you happen to be cutting into? Obviously, a physical man won't need his ovaries removed Rolleyes but treating a gun shot to the lower abdomen? Are there any situations where medical personnel might need to know whether it is a 'female', or a 'male', that they happen to be about to try and save, or risk doing something terribly wrong?

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
11-03-2017, 09:26 PM
(11-03-2017 07:23 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 06:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Speaking from my own hormonal manipulation experience, different testosterone levels (I've experienced everywhere from 100-1000 ng/dl) certainly affect my state of mind.

For reference, my latest Testosterone levels were measured at 21 ng/dL. My highest since starting hormone therapy were 90ng/dL. My current estradiol is measured at 168 pg/mL.

I think I would find your HRT protocol quite fascinating. 21 sounds about right for a woman. My wife comes in at 100 but she is also known to MS-13 as El Puta Loca so she doesn't count. Do you take a 5α-reductase inhibitor like finasteride to keep any testosterone from going to DHT? Do you take an aromatase agonist to promote estrogen conversion?

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-03-2017, 02:51 AM
(11-03-2017 07:56 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Before I ask you to forgive my ignorance, I'd like to remind you the mere absence of knowledge is not the same thing as the inability to learn (that'd be stupid) but...

Are there any surgical procedures that must be performed differently depending on which gender you happen to be cutting into? Obviously, a physical man won't need his ovaries removed Rolleyes but treating a gun shot to the lower abdomen? Are there any situations where medical personnel might need to know whether it is a 'female', or a 'male', that they happen to be about to try and save, or risk doing something terribly wrong?

Unless you're working on the reproductive system (in which case they still can't make any assumptions, since there are many who have had various infections, surgeries, etc., which can modify the genitals-- for instance, I had testicular cancer, so I lost "Lefty"), there's not much effective difference between the bodies of men and women.

Well except for the man "having one-less-rib" thing. Tongue

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 7 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
12-03-2017, 05:00 PM
(11-03-2017 06:06 PM)Emma Wrote:  If all others were like you, with a desire to really understand, then the world would be a better place. Hug

Thank you!
People like you make this world a better place. You are beautiful, in and out Hug

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 4 users Like Alla's post
12-03-2017, 05:02 PM
(11-03-2017 06:08 PM)Emma Wrote:  I'll try to take some time next week to really respond to this question. But for now, I'm in the middle of a Margarita and don't think I could really put the right amount of thought into an answer. Smile
Big Grin

Yes, please. when you have time.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
12-03-2017, 05:43 PM
(11-03-2017 06:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 12:55 PM)Alla Wrote:  Ok. Then would it be correct for me to conclude that to be a woman or to be a man is actually has something to do with "wires"(or chemicals) rather than with gender organs?

Speaking from my own hormonal manipulation experience, different testosterone levels (I've experienced everywhere from 100-1000 ng/dl) certainly affect my state of mind.
My new diet doc recommended I get tested, based on age, etc.
the standard range was depicted as 200/600 ng/dl
Mine was 474, so no therapy needed.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post